How much time, effort and cash will the Biden Admin and this Congress spend on Mexico's citizens, pronouns, keeping BLM pacified...etc etc

It seems like the 116th and the Obama Administration spent more time governing, writing policy, legislating and talking about what they could do for Mexico's people more than how they could improve the lives of good, real Americans.
Can we expect more of the same or will this Democrat dominated D.C. actually do what they are sworn to do and work for America's people?

Let's see: Obama doubled the national debt and that Cuck Biden isn't half as smart as Obama was. So I'm guessing he'll at least quadruple it.

Hell, it's only debt and it'll never be paid off. We might as well sell off California's and New York's ass to the Chinese for a good ass-raping.

I can't sat they don't deserve it.

Sell off the flyover states first.
CA, WA, OR and NY have already been handed over to the Chinese. Dianne Feinstein had a CCP spy on her personal payroll for 12 years before he was exposed. He went back to China and nothing was done. Swalwell, is on the house intelligence committee and he has been in bed with a CCP spy, Fang Fang. Sounds like Eric Swalwell is just the kind of person we want on that committee. Sarcasm.

Do you have any proof of that?

It seems like the 116th and the Obama Administration spent more time governing, writing policy, legislating and talking about what they could do for Mexico's people more than how they could improve the lives of good, real Americans.
Can we expect more of the same or will this Democrat dominated D.C. actually do what they are sworn to do and work for America's people?

Let's see: Obama doubled the national debt and that Cuck Biden isn't half as smart as Obama was. So I'm guessing he'll at least quadruple it.

Hell, it's only debt and it'll never be paid off. We might as well sell off California's and New York's ass to the Chinese for a good ass-raping.

CA, WA, OR and NY have already been handed over to the Chinese. Dianne Feinstein had a CCP spy on her personal payroll for 12 years before he was exposed. He went back to China and nothing was done. Swalwell, is on the house intelligence committee and he has been in bed with a CCP spy, Fang Fang. Sounds like Eric Swalwell is just the kind of person we want on that committee. Sarcasm.

Would you believe it if he did provide proof?

Perhaps. Can you provide proof?

Perhaps. Can you provide proof?

Nope. You need to grow up and learn to do your own homework, butterfly. I already know the answers to the questions you doubt and by providing them for you, I'm only enabling you.

And don't say "Well you really don't know, do you?" and try to one-up me, because I do know. It's a big wide world out there and thanks to that amazing device you have in front of you, the truth is right there in front of your face if you're willing to look for it.

Social media is alive with news that George Soros is funding a progressive computer center planning to track Trump supporters‭’ ‬Online presence.

The information will be used to verify spending habits that can be turned over to the IRS,‭ ‬which can then compare the money spent in relation to net incomes.‭ ‬Tax cheats will be easily spotted and collection of the taxes and penalties will be swift.

The computer center’s first year’s capacity is expected to be roughly‭ ‬30‭ ‬million tax payers,‭ ‬of these, twenty-seven to thirty-three percent are expected to owe money to the government. Over half are expected to owe significant amounts.

Mexico will pay for it...just as soon as they finish paying for the wall.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back