How much time, effort and cash will the Biden Admin and this Congress spend on Mexico's citizens, pronouns, keeping BLM pacified...etc etc

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
It seems like the 116th and the Obama Administration spent more time governing, writing policy, legislating and talking about what they could do for Mexico's people more than how they could improve the lives of good, real Americans.
Can we expect more of the same or will this Democrat dominated D.C. actually do what they are sworn to do and work for America's people?

God forbid. I hope they do work for Mexico! Poor Mexico, but they probably deserve it, with all those drugs and violent murders. Whatever takes Biden's attention off us works for me.

It seems like the 116th and the Obama Administration spent more time governing, writing policy, legislating and talking about what they could do for Mexico's people more than how they could improve the lives of good, real Americans.
Can we expect more of the same or will this Democrat dominated D.C. actually do what they are sworn to do and work for America's people?
Can you substantiate that bovine excrement Loser?

Here we have a perfect example of Trumpism. Worried the government might be fair and decent to the right's designated victims.

Let's see: Obama doubled the national debt and that Cuck Biden isn't half as smart as Obama was. So I'm guessing he'll at least quadruple it.

Hell, it's only debt and it'll never be paid off. We might as well sell off California's and New York's ass to the Chinese for a good ass-raping.

I can't sat they don't deserve it.

Umm.. I support any and all revenue sharing which would in normal times be sent from the Federal Government to Texas, to be relocated to the President of Mexico to support every Mexican Family separated at the Border by the evil action of the Trump Administration.

Why Texas, because they attempted to disenfranchise the voters of WI, MI, PA and GA. Let the residents of Texas feel the pain and learn that radical conservatism is not patriotic, it to is evil.

Nothing I said is difficult to understand for anyone with an iQ and paying attention.
Nearly all you've heard are the words "DACA" "Immigration" "Dreamers" "LGBTQ" "BLM" and "Racism" uttered from the lips of Mexicrats over the last 12 years.
Think once Tranny.

I wouldn't hold my breath. I see confusion in WA for a couple years. It will be hard to explain how they can hold the whole government, disenfranchise half of the nation and placate the illegals and CCP and get NOTHING accomplished for Americans. The scum that voted for them will jump ship as soon as the free money stops.

The Dems are to be commended for being honest about their agenda.

1. Reparations will be paid to certain folks.

2. The police will be forbidden to shoot certain young gentlemen.

3. Only pro-Dem views may be posted on the Internet.

4. Anyone in the world may enter as a refugee provided that s/he crosses his/her heart and promises to show up for a scheduled hearing.

5. Poor people will be moved to the suburbs, which will be taxed to pay their rent.

6. All elections will be conducted by United States mail.

7. Everyone must carry a "I took the COVID vaccine" card and must provide it on demand by a police officer (certain young gentlemen, of course, are exempt from that law and any other laws).

Nothing I said is difficult to understand for anyone with an iQ and paying attention.
Nearly all you've heard are the words "DACA" "Immigration" "Dreamers" "LGBTQ" "BLM" and "Racism" uttered from the lips of Mexicrats over the last 12 years.
Think once Tranny.
You're wasting your breath on that useless piece of skin around an asshole.

Biden is Obama's third term
They will be even more radical and dangerous

While the wingnuts pulled everyone's attention to the Capital we were busy converting old drive-in movie theaters to re education camps like the ones in Red Dawn. You'll soon learn to love 'radical and dangerous'. I hope you're comfortable with urinals in the ladies room and tampon containers in the Mens.

I agree.
He’s The Kenyan 2.0 on steroids and driven by the Foreign Squad, AOC and company.

I agree.
He’s The Kenyan 2.0 on steroids and driven by the Foreign Squad, AOC and company.

You forgot Mexico, you never forget Mexico. Feeling OK?

Let's see: Obama doubled the national debt and that Cuck Biden isn't half as smart as Obama was. So I'm guessing he'll at least quadruple it.

Hell, it's only debt and it'll never be paid off. We might as well sell off California's and New York's ass to the Chinese for a good ass-raping.

Sell off the flyover states first.

Why would you want to eradicate the real Americans who founded, built, funded and run this nation?
You and all your pet humans wouldn’t want to be here if you weren’t riding the coattails of core Americans. How that escapes your tiny little minds is fascinating.

Why would you want to eradicate the real Americans who founded, built, funded and run this nation?
You and all your pet humans wouldn’t want to be here if you weren’t riding the coattails of core Americans. How that escapes your tiny little minds is fascinating.

Red states are money losers. Perhaps these plebes are riding my coat tails.

Red states are money losers. Perhaps these plebes are riding my coat tails.
Red states lose in their blue shithole cities full of dark Democrats...but you already knew that.
It’s weird how you whacko’s always default to the value of GDP when you think it fits for you...yet you HATE those filthy, greedy high achievers who make up the bulk of GDP and create that inequality you claim to hate.
Remember, all those degenerates you champion whom lie within the dregs don’t even know what GDP is. Make up your twisted fucking mind, what side are you on?

CA, WA, OR and NY have already been handed over to the Chinese. Dianne Feinstein had a CCP spy on her personal payroll for 12 years before he was exposed. He went back to China and nothing was done. Swalwell, is on the house intelligence committee and he has been in bed with a CCP spy, Fang Fang. Sounds like Eric Swalwell is just the kind of person we want on that committee. Sarcasm.

How much time, effort and cash will the Biden Admin and this Congress spend on Mexico's citizens, pronouns, keeping BLM pacified...etc etc

You don't want to know BL, because it will likely be ALL of it. Before Trump came along, we were already giving 130 BILLION dollars out to other countries EVERY YEAR. ($130,000,000,000)

They just gave you $600.

proxy.jpg

Forum List

Back