How much more democrat hypocrisy will the US take?

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

interesting question, I would also throw in the Bush/Cheney/McConnell jerks as well.

interesting question, I would also throw in the Bush/Cheney/McConnell jerks as well.
Liberals appear to be living in fear that conservatives might do what liberals have already done — time and again. Filled with the absolute certainty they are right (about everything), they continue to break their arms patting themselves on the back for the virtue-signaling they represent and the evil they refuse to acknowledge. For many of us, they truly define hubris and smugness in ways never previously seen in our country. Their disdain for anyone who refuses to toe their line is, at times, unbelievable. Their use of official government resources is astounding and controlling.

As the executive director of a national Republican organization (GOPAC), I feel certain that I'm not alone in saying enough is enough.

Challenge a presidential election all the way to the Supreme Court? Challenge the seating of presidential electors to the Electoral College — not once, but twice? Why, that is all good and righteous, if the challengers are Democrats. Republicans doing the same thing? A threat to democracy — this being their favorite refrain for everything.

In one breath, these people accuse the conservative side of the political debate of wanting to eliminate traditional norms. In the next breath, they argue to eliminate the Electoral College; change the composition of the United States Senate to have it be more reflective of the population; pack the Supreme Court; and even question the legitimacy of the Constitution, the backbone of this country. There may be good reasons to do any, or all, of these things. One of them would not be sustaining norms.

Donald Trump worries that a single judge might not be able to render impartial judgment, and the entire independence of the judicial system is under threat. Loudly, and repeatedly, criticize the legitimacy of the highest court in the land, the Supreme Court, and that is okay?

7_233_9.gif

A Bernie Sanders–supporter opens fire on Republican members of Congress, causing severe injury to then–House majority whip Stephen Scalise. The coverage essentially is "they asked for it," all the while screaming that right-wing types are encouraging violence.

A plot to kill a conservative Supreme Court justice, and this is okay? Not to be condemned for days by the Biden White House.

What about "democracy dying in darkness"? For years, the left relied upon discredited sources of information to argue the 2016 Trump campaign for president had colluded with the Russians to impact the election. As we now know, for a fact, this never happened. Instead, laundering money (as upheld in court), it was the Clinton campaign that deceived, lied, and spread lies. Fast-forward to 2020. The media are made aware of the Hunter Biden computer, complete with all of its sordid details. Showing an incredible lack of curiosity, they claim that an inability to confirm its details requires refraining from publishing anything in the interest of avoiding spreading disinformation. Fifty-one so-called Intelligence Community experts signed an open letter arguing that this all has the odor of Russian disinformation. Thus far, not a single one of these individuals has had the decency to admit being, you should pardon the expression, dead wrong, much less offer an apology. As is accepted now, the computer is totally real and truthful — just like the internet.

Meanwhile, one survey indicates that had the voters known the facts of the Hunter Biden computer, the outcome of the election would have been different.

Here is a final question for anyone and everyone. If "The Big Guy" mentioned by Hunter Biden as getting a cut of everything involved in his more than questionable business endeavors is not Joe Biden, who the heck is he?

7_74_19.gif

Erasing historic norms. Questioning the outcomes of elections. Calling into question the legitimacy of the Supreme Court. Tolerating violence against conservatives while fearing unrealized violence against liberals. Using the media and Big Tech to tilt elections. Checkmarks every time. You would think this might make liberals blush just a little. You would be wrong.

As much as they can give, that's how much.

Did the "conservative" Trump slash the deficit or re-affirm family values?

LOL...
You mean as the psychopathic pedophile has, you know the pedophile you voted for, the pedophile who molested his own children, and perverted their minds in ways so hideous they now form up his own personal crime family, who rape little girls as they video tape the rapes, and sell out the US national security to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars of illicit personal income, is that the deficit slashing, family re-affirming values you mean???

When you are dead, which almost certainly will be no later than 2025, the world will be that much improved! :fu:

Some good points, but Democrat derangement has NOTHING to do with the left.

Democrats would kill every leftist in the country if they could.

Confusing Democrats with the left is like believing the Nazis were Jews.

Did the "conservative" Trump slash the deficit or re-affirm family values?

LOL...
Shut up, asswipe.

It's not about Trump.

It's about DEMOCRAT hypocrisy

And DEMOCRAT duplicity

And fucking DEMOCRAT Stalinist bullshit

You are just a little lemming for a bunch of deathly dangerous Stalinist pigs

But boy that Kool Aid sure tastes good, don't it?

Shut up, asswipe.

It's not about Trump.

It's about DEMOCRAT hypocrisy

And DEMOCRAT duplicity

And fucking DEMOCRAT Stalinist bullshit

You are just a little lemming for a bunch of deathly dangerous Stalinist pigs

But boy that Kool Aid sure tastes good, don't it?
Someone needs an whambulance..... cry some more for us.

The Democrats let the Stalinists gain control of their party.
They are now fully contaminated, and fully responsible for their demise.
You constantly refuse to recognize that the Democrats you defend and make excuses for by twisting yourself into a pretzel over semantics is no longer the party you defend. They sold their souls for the lust of power and control. They are now COMMUNISTS!!!!!

Fun how the "American Thinker" (emphasis on the thinker) is coming out with a "liberals are bad" and that liberals are afraid that Conservatives might also think they might think they're always right.
Er..... sorry "American Thinker", but I'm betting there are just as many on the right who know they're right without doing a single day's research as there are on the left. If not more.

Oh, and there really isn't much democracy in the US anyway to destroy, but what fragile democracy there is, Trump is helping to destroy.

The Democrats let the Stalinists gain control of their party.
They are now fully contaminated, and fully responsible for their demise.
You constantly refuse to recognize that the Democrats you defend and make excuses for by twisting yourself into a pretzel over semantics is no longer the party you defend. They sold their souls for the lust of power and control. They are now COMMUNISTS!!!!!

What's a Stalinist? (Note, I'm asking you to define a Stalinist for me, just so I can see whether you actually know what one is).

Fun how the "American Thinker" (emphasis on the thinker) is coming out with a "liberals are bad" and that liberals are afraid that Conservatives might also think they might think they're always right.
Er..... sorry "American Thinker", but I'm betting there are just as many on the right who know they're right without doing a single day's research as there are on the left. If not more.

Oh, and there really isn't much democracy in the US anyway to destroy, but what fragile democracy there is, Trump is helping to destroy.
We are seeing pretty clearly what the powerful Homeland Security and the Patriot Act has done to us. Progs did not eliminate it and still can.

The problem is that there are no traditional Democrats left. They have all been hijacker’s by the leftists. So please answer me two questions:

1. If Democrats would kill every leftist if they could, why have they allowed themselves to be pushed so far to the left? Why are they allowing Biden to bring in swarms of illegals and demonize people who won’t believe as the Dems insist? Why did they vote for another spending bill in the midst of 40-year high inflation?

2. Name five traditional Democrats out of the 220 currently in Congress.

American Thinker is a well-written, clearly-sourced website, written by educated and intelligent people.

The problem you have is that it isn’t a far-left, Trump-bashing site like MSNBC or the NYT.

Forum List

Back