How much money do you make?

Yeah tell me? How much money do you make pr year? Ive heard americans make a lot of money

Dr_-Evil-One-Million-Dollars_zps107ab072.png

The first Christmas after our daughter was born I told the Mrs. sorry ain't gonna be much of a Holiday season for us. She said who needs money we have each other and this beautiful baby.

I agree with RFlagg who gives a shit?
A very healthy view of money.

I'll be happy to take any funds that are ruining your life.
LOL. Every last penny is being shipped to a very pricey performing arts conservatory, where that same baby is now enrolled. :D

Too bad she's white like her parents. Could have gotten a hell of a lot bigger scholarship.

I'm a maker, and a taxpayer. So sad for you.

And what you are spending is what should have belonged to your grandchildren. Sleep well nights on that thought.

So nice of you to keep on foolishly "making". But, by all means, keep it up and work a little harder so your tax rate will be higher and there'll be more for me! Having no grandchildren I'm insulated from your personal problem.

I do sleep well, secure in the knowledge that you're working hard to ensure my comfort!

See how redistribution works - don't you just love the welfare state your AHB has so enhanced?

Happy to do it. You are clearly disabled...mentally. Normal Americans are industrious and desire to be productive. If you aren't......it means that you need my help. I am here for you, brother.
see?.....this is American generosity working.....poor guy needs help..... richer guy says he will help......aint this a great Country?.......

Yeah tell me? How much money do you make pr year? Ive heard americans make a lot of money

My printing press is pumping out bills quicker then Yellen has the treasury whippin them out.

money-banking-earning_a_living-counterfeit_money-counterfeit_notes-earn-making_money-jfa1821_low.jpg

Seriously though, that's the rudest question you could ever ask an American. They all worship Mamon. Even if they say they are Muslim, Christian or Jew, the reality is, they all want to know if it was a Bear or Bull day. :eusa_angel:

The first Christmas after our daughter was born I told the Mrs. sorry ain't gonna be much of a Holiday season for us. She said who needs money we have each other and this beautiful baby.

I agree with RFlagg who gives a shit?

Since you are a taker that is no surprise.
Who have I taken anything from?
All those who came after you, as per normal.

How have I taken a dime from anyone "who came after me?"

Shine off the shit and move on.

The most interesting part of this asinine question is that whatever one might make is entirely irrelevant without knowledge of where that individual is and the current economy there.
If I made a 20k a year it would mean something entirely different if I lived in Knob Knoster Missouri or in downtown New York NY. In one you would be living just fine with a large house and in the other you couldn’t afford to eat. How much do you make is an asinine question in this context.

Shine off the shit and move on.

Still can't answer the question, I see.

I look at this question in another way.
I earn about the same as my sister, but she has shit all left after paying all the bills, but I have loads.
In fact, about 85% of my income is disposable.
The difference?
I used my head, so earn the money in a country where the cost of living is far lower.

Forum List

Back