How much money do you make?

Happy to do it. You are clearly disabled...mentally. Normal Americans are industrious and desire to be productive. If you aren't......it means that you need my help. I am here for you, brother.

You miss your own contradiction!

How can you consider industriousness and a desire to be productive "normal" when a majority of Americans chose to have a redistributive Emperor rather than a President?

But thanks for your support. Now could you please put in a little overtime? I'd like to get something really nice for myself for the holidays!

The first Christmas after our daughter was born I told the Mrs. sorry ain't gonna be much of a Holiday season for us. She said who needs money we have each other and this beautiful baby.

I agree with RFlagg who gives a shit?

BEST ANSWER OF THE DAY!!!!! :dance: :beer::dance::beer:

Happy to do it. You are clearly disabled...mentally. Normal Americans are industrious and desire to be productive. If you aren't......it means that you need my help. I am here for you, brother.

You miss your own contradiction!

How can you consider industriousness and a desire to be productive "normal" when a majority of Americans chose to have a redistributive Emperor rather than a President?

But thanks for your support. Now could you please put in a little overtime? I'd like to get something really nice for myself for the holidays!

Majority chose what? To elect a POTUS who also believes that you are mentally ill and wants to help provide for you. Yep.

The first Christmas after our daughter was born I told the Mrs. sorry ain't gonna be much of a Holiday season for us. She said who needs money we have each other and this beautiful baby.

A very healthy view of money.

I'll be happy to take any funds that are ruining your life.
Since you are a taker that is no surprise.

Who have I taken anything from?

Takers are what the liberals all want, higher participation in disability programs, higher participation on unemployment, higher participation on food stamps.

This is liberal utopia!

Last edited:

Who have I taken anything from?
All those who came after you, as per normal.

Forum List

Back