How many would like Obama to ignore Congress?

No, actually, I would like a functioning government
Republicans have done everything in their power to stop that

The government functions just fine. Taxes get collected, the Military still runs, SS pays their checks. What you want is laws you like passed, and guess what? You don't have the House, so kindly go pound sand.

No the government does not function just fine

It will not do a thing unless some artificially created crisis forces them to. They are incapable of executing the most basic legislative functions. They cannot create a sensible budget. They do not fill vacant judgeships, federal agency leads or foreign ambassadorships. In the face of the biggest economic crisis in 70 years they chose partisanship over helping the people

I encourage our president to do everything possible to bypass Congress until such time as they start to do their job

Fascist. I guess you feel sorry the President doesn't have his very own version of the Enabling Act.

Awww... what's wrong.

In 2006, Americans voted overwealmingly to end Bush's war. Bush escalated it.

When you have all three branches of government, you can make the rules.

More likely, though, you guys are on your way to political oblivion.

Say hi to the Whigs for me when you get there.

You have to have super-majorities in the legislature AND the States to "make the rules." Its call the constitution you jackass.

Also:
]

Wow. You found a rare spelling error. Don't you feel special?

Okay. So when you guys get a "super-majority", you can stop Obama's Executive Orders.

Until then, have at it.

The president won the election. You guys lost.

We have the House, that's all we need to stop most of what you bastards want to pass to ruin this country.

Awww... what's wrong.

In 2006, Americans voted overwealmingly to end Bush's war. Bush escalated it.

When you have all three branches of government, you can make the rules.

More likely, though, you guys are on your way to political oblivion.

Say hi to the Whigs for me when you get there.

More far left propaganda and talking points that are not based in reality.

Even after the far left took over Congress all their stunts and propaganda went away as they did nothing that they claimed they would do in regards to the "war".

But then again the far left shows they do not understand anything beyond their programming.

Your posts remind me of a parrot my neighbor has on his porch. Whenever you walk in he just squawks the same thing over and over again. It's a shrieking sound that, probably at one time, meant something. But the sheer repetition has turned it into meaningless background noise.

No way. Any parrot I ever met was smarter than that dumb bitch Kosh. That poster is one of the most stupid on the board. SQUAWK SQUAWK Koshy want a cracker?

What a great question! Come on libs! Tell the truth, now. You really, really want Obama to just take over, don't you? Be honest! Come on............

WAIT JUST A DAMN MINUTE NOW. EVERY DAY ON HERE I READ ABOUT HOW OBAMA HAS TAKEN OVER THE USA WITH ALL HIS EO'S.

Now, by implication, I learn that Obama hasn't really taken over the USA with EO's.
But there is still a chance for that to happen.

Interesting.

First he's a boy king, then they complain that he doesn't do anything then they turn around again and pose a lot of "what ifs" he really started signing all those EOs.

Like children in a circle on the floor spinning an arrow on a board game.

More far left propaganda and talking points that are not based in reality.

Even after the far left took over Congress all their stunts and propaganda went away as they did nothing that they claimed they would do in regards to the "war".

But then again the far left shows they do not understand anything beyond their programming.

Your posts remind me of a parrot my neighbor has on his porch. Whenever you walk in he just squawks the same thing over and over again. It's a shrieking sound that, probably at one time, meant something. But the sheer repetition has turned it into meaningless background noise.

No way. Any parrot I ever met was smarter than that dumb bitch Kosh. That poster is one of the most stupid on the board. SQUAWK SQUAWK Koshy want a cracker?

Yep, her posts are like droppings on the bottom of a cyber cage.

The government functions just fine. Taxes get collected, the Military still runs, SS pays their checks. What you want is laws you like passed, and guess what? You don't have the House, so kindly go pound sand.

It will not do a thing unless some artificially created crisis forces them to. They are incapable of executing the most basic legislative functions. They cannot create a sensible budget. They do not fill vacant judgeships, federal agency leads or foreign ambassadorships. In the face of the biggest economic crisis in 70 years they chose partisanship over helping the people

I encourage our president to do everything possible to bypass Congress until such time as they start to do their job

Fascist. I guess you feel sorry the President doesn't have his very own version of the Enabling Act.

Realist

Government by its very nature is a power struggle. In the absence of a functioning Congress, the President has filled the void

If Congress doesn't like it they can start compromising, legislating and doing their jobs. Then they can make the President back down

Realist

Government by its very nature is a power struggle. In the absence of a functioning Congress, the President has filled the void

If Congress doesn't like it they can start compromising, legislating and doing their jobs. Then they can make the President back down

They are doing their jobs, which is stopping you assholes.

What a great question! Come on libs! Tell the truth, now. You really, really want Obama to just take over, don't you? Be honest! Come on............

you are asking for the impossible, if a liberliar come close to being honest or telling the truth.., their fucking lying tongue would fall out. :up: ......... :lmao:

We all know that Congress is, to be kind, incompetent. They can't work together on anything. How many of you would like to see Obama bypass all of that nonsense and just use Executive Orders to enact what ever legislation you feel needs enacting?

Just wondering...

The limitations of Executive Orders make such a proposal rather silly.

XOs are orders given to the government based on existing authority.

No XO can supercede the limit on the executive branch.

XOs are NOT a replacement for existing laws.

XOs are procedural orders for how the executive branch conducts business, not new laws.

Realist

Well then why all the whining about Obama?

We all know that Congress is, to be kind, incompetent. They can't work together on anything. How many of you would like to see Obama bypass all of that nonsense and just use Executive Orders to enact what ever legislation you feel needs enacting?

Just wondering...

You know...............while I was in the U.S. Navy, and I saw someone who was incompetent because they either didn't care, or just hated the command, I was willing to go above their heads (i.e. to their supervisors) to get things done.
Congress is incompetent because there are a lot of Republicans (like Boehner and McConnell) who want nothing more than to stop the leadership by blocking him at every chance, even if it was something they supported only 6 months ago.

Obama has used LESS executive orders than Jr. did, and if you check the stats, he's done less on the executive order front than any other president.

If Obama can bypass the current do nothing Congress and actually get something done that is positive for this country, I say let him do whatever he needs, and issue as many executive orders as he can to get the business of this country done.

I mean.................Congress isn't going to do it, they hate him, and anything that even remotely supports him scares the crap out of them because it may upset their base.

They're not interested in helping this country, they're only interested in re-election so they can pass bullshit legislation (although, to be fair, they haven't passed much) that will help them soak up more of the corporate money that is coming from the lobbyists.

We the People used to own this country and our representatives via our vote. Now? Our country is owned by the lobbyists and the corporate interests that fund them.

You know...............while I was in the U.S. Navy, and I saw someone who was incompetent because they either didn't care, or just hated the command, I was willing to go above their heads (i.e. to their supervisors) to get things done.
you are a fucking liar !! in my 25 years in U.S. Navy Aviation and 11 different commands, there was never an E-2 who ever went over me or any of my fellow supervisors.

BTW what year did you get your BCD ?

Why all the whining from Republicans?

Republicans are using every political means and loophole available to them to obstruct government from functioning
Obama is using every political means and loophole available to him to keep government functioning

Are you whining because you can't get your way?

Last edited:
Congess has ignored its responsibility to legislate

It has created a power vacuum that Obama and the courts are filling

Republicans are just pissed that in spite of their efforts to gridlock government until they return to power, Obama is still finding ways to lead

answer the fucking question, Mr.Numbnutz.

Congess has ignored its responsibility to legislate

It has created a power vacuum that Obama and the courts are filling

Republicans are just pissed that in spite of their efforts to gridlock government until they return to power, Obama is still finding ways to lead

answer the fucking question, Mr.Numbnutz.

Reading comprehension is not one of your stronger points?

Just wondering...

Good question - sorry I was late in picking up on it.

My answer is no. I don't favor bypassing Congress on anything other than routine, housekeeping kinda stuff that have been traditionally handled by E.O.s.

I understand the frustration of trying to work with a broken Congress - but that's life in the U.S. - we put those checks and balances in there for a reason.

Realist

Because he is an anti-constitutional fucktard, like the rest of you.

Because he is an anti-constitutional fucktard, like the rest of you.

If you think what he is doing is unconstitutional, why don't you sue him?

Ooops! Already trying that one aren't ya?

It's comical and sad to see the willful glee of progressives when our system of government is prostituted. Of course, the progressives have joined the "end justifies the means club" years ago, and they get their bend over buddies in the media to cover them while it happens.

How many of you would like to see Obama bypass all of that nonsense and just use Executive Orders to enact what ever legislation you feel needs enacting?

i knew you would not ever get a straight up answer to your question from the libertards, but we on the right side of truth and justice know their FEEEEELINGS :up:

Forum List

Back