How many white supremacists are there?

Maybe I missed something, but there arenā€™t photos of Trumpā€™s kids lying around of them in drugged stupors, they havenā€™t had strippers suing them for paternity and Trump wasnā€™t flying them around the world on US Air Force aircraft on official visits and introducing them to foreign kleptocrats while on official governmental business. Trumpā€™s kids seem to be reasonably honest and hard working. Theyā€™re better than most politicianā€™s kids.

That's because Trump really isn't a politician, he's a businessman.

Trump told his kids they are out of the will if they mess around with tobacco, drugs or alcohol; not that an occasional drink now and then isn't inappropriate. None of them involved in shady deals and certainly none ever getting rich selling access to their father like that finger panting crap druggy is selling for up to a half-million bucks each to anonymous buyers for.

Exactly. It's why I call them all kkkers. They can't explain the plantation.
You can't explain the plantation.šŸ˜„ No one is forcing us to vote for Democrats. We choose to because Republicans are largely deplorable.

You can't explain the plantation.šŸ˜„ No one is forcing us to vote for Democrats. We choose to because Republicans are largely deplorable.
plantation owners all of them. way to keep the kkk slaving going dude. be proud! say out loud your true kkk stance.

Does anybody here really know any white supremacists? I know plenty of white nationlists, one myself. I'm white and will defend my country. Democrats do not like any nationalist. They are like a churn and want to sepate milk into butter and buttermilk.

I know a lot of white supremacist by definition. A white supremacist is one who believes their race is superior to another or all others. Under that definition I'm actually a white supremacist myself. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Inside a Pittsburgh synagogue in 2018, a white man with a history of antisemitic internet posts gunned down 11 worshipers, blaming Jews for allowing immigrant ā€œinvadersā€ into the United States.

The next year, another white man, angry over what he called ā€œthe Hispanic invasion of Texas,ā€ opened fire on shoppers at an El Paso Walmart, leaving 23 people dead, and later telling the police he had sought to kill Mexicans.

In Buffalo on Saturday, a heavily armed white man killed 10 people after targeting a supermarket on the cityā€™s predominantly Black east side, writing in a lengthy screed posted online that the shoppers sought to ā€œethnically replace my own people.ā€

The Times reports, "Three shootings, three different targets ā€” but all linked by one sprawling, ever-mutating belief now commonly known as the replacement theory. Replacement theory is the notion that leftist elites, sometimes manipulated by Jews, want to ā€œreplaceā€ and disempower white Americans.

"No public figure has promoted replacement theory more loudly or relentlessly than the Fox host Tucker Carlson, who has made elite-led demographic change a central theme of his show since joining Foxā€™s prime-time lineup in 2016. A Times investigation published this month showed that in more than 400 episodes of his show, Mr. Carlson has amplified the notion that Democratic politicians and other assorted elites want to force demographic change through immigration.

In just the past year, Republican luminaries like Newt Gingrich, the former House speaker and Georgia congressman, and Elise Stefanik, the center-right New York congresswoman turned Trump acolyte (and third-ranking House Republican), have echoed replacement theory. Appearing on Fox, Mr. Gingrich declared that leftists were attempting to ā€œdrownā€ out ā€œclassic Americans.ā€

ABC reports, "Assuming his role as consoler in chief, President Joe Biden traveled to Buffalo, New York, on Tuesday to visit a community in mourning and to call out the dangers of white supremacy.

"Alluding to the "great replacement theory" conspiracy, Biden called on Americans to "reject the lie" and condemned those "who spread the lie for power, for political gain and for profit."

"We need to say as clearly enforced as we can, that the ideology of white supremacy has no place in America. None! Failure for us is to say nothing," Biden said.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

plantation owners all of them. way to keep the kkk slaving going dude. be proud! say out loud your true kkk stance.
You're the racist claiming black voters are slaves on a plantation rather than individuals with free will.

You're the racist claiming black voters are slaves on a plantation rather than individuals with free will.
they are. facts are facts. Why isn't there similar plantations in white neighborhoods? Name me one.

I want them to have school vouchers, not you!!! haahhahaahahhahahaha keep those people locked in.

they are. facts are facts. Why isn't there similar plantations in white neighborhoods? Name me one.
What the fuck are you talking about? The notion that black voters are living on a democratic plantation isn't a fact, it's your racist opinion you fucking moron. Do you not know the difference between facts and opinions?
I want them to have school vouchers, not you!!! haahhahaahahhahahaha keep those people locked in.
I want investment in the neighborhoods they live in and public schools in those neighborhoods. Vouchers are nothing more than a back door for the privatization of public education.

You really should grow a brain.

Slaves had free will too.

They could have left any time. (Some did).

They'd send the slavers after them, but today the Democrats just send their own slavers to call you uncle Tom's and make it impossible for you to find work.

Who's rewriting anything? If there's one thing even me and a simple fuck like jc456 can agree on, it's that Democrats like Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis were pieces of human shit.

What Orwell wrote about is the attempt to change history which tearing down statues is. Communists have the exact same beliefs which is why they are doing the same nearly 100 years after the story was written.

You really should grow a brain.

Slaves had free will too.

They could have left any time. (Some did).

They'd send the slavers after them, but today the Democrats just send their own slavers to call you uncle Tom's and make it impossible for you to find work.

What the fuck are you smoking? šŸ˜„ White racist will pay uncle Tom's millions of dollars to be the Republicans kept pets, just look at Candice Owens. That so few take you racists up on it is a testament to how deplorable we all really find you clowns to be. šŸ˜

What Orwell wrote about is the attempt to change history which tearing down statues is. Communists have the exact same beliefs which is why they are doing the same nearly 100 years after the story was written.
It's the statues that were attempt to rewrite history you fuckwit. Those statues don't show Robert E Lee abd Jefferson Davis as the piece of human shits that they were, they try and portray them as heroes. Taking them down and teaching little white southern children that they were pieces of shit is preserving real history.

It's the statues that were attempt to rewrite history you fuckwit. Those statues don't show Robert E Lee abd Jefferson Davis as the piece of human shits that they were, they try and portray them as heroes. Taking them down and teaching little white southern children that they were pieces of shit is preserving real history.

And that's what Orwell was writing about as well. Remove all reminders of history so the only thing people know about today is what Big Brother promotes.

So, in various threads about the buffalo shooting, there is a lot of talk about how dangerous white supremacists are, and how much they are supposedly part of the republican base.

I've asked many people, how many w.s. are there? No one seems to know. People claim it is a "big" and supposedly "growing" problem, but there are no numbers, not even estimates.

So, does ANYONE have any data on how many w.s. there really are in this country? So that we can even have an idea how much of a POLITICAL factor they are, or are not.
Start here

What the fuck are you smoking? šŸ˜„ White racist will pay uncle Tom's millions of dollars to be the Republicans kept pets, just look at Candice Owens. That so few take you racists up on it is a testament to how deplorable we all really find you clowns to be. šŸ˜
See?

Regardless of how it happened, Candace Owens left the plantation, and you hate her for it.

Now she's rich and you're not, and you hate her for that too.

Forum List

Back