How many white supremacists are there?

I'm pretty well off myself. I actually don't mind Candice Owens at all I was just pointing out a fact. The reason I don't mind Candance Owens is because the people she's grifting are you clowns. 😄
you're a goat grazing on kkk bullshit.

So, in various threads about the buffalo shooting, there is a lot of talk about how dangerous white supremacists are, and how much they are supposedly part of the republican base.

I've asked many people, how many w.s. are there? No one seems to know. People claim it is a "big" and supposedly "growing" problem, but there are no numbers, not even estimates.

So, does ANYONE have any data on how many w.s. there really are in this country? So that we can even have an idea how much of a POLITICAL factor they are, or are not.

You mean how many Trump supporters?

He’s a politician if he ran for office. lol

And he’s been accused of rape and has paid off strippers and has a nickel chaser for a current wife. You know, the Rainchy Nude Model Trump tried passing off as a Super Model?

She's not only a successful model but speaks five languages. Trump found her because of her success and exposure. She's also the most beautiful first lady this country has ever had

Being accused of rape and being tried and convicted of it are two different things. Anybody can lay an accusation hoping for in invite on commie shows to tell her story. It doesn't mean it ever happened. If it really did happen, why don't these broads that crawl out of the woodwork ever contact the authorities of these attacks when they happened? They start making up bullshit when there is no way to prove them wrong or right ten, twenty, thirty years later. In fact I understand one of our football players is facing the same thing. I turned off the NFL when they started their kneeling bullshit so I don't know his name. I'm sure it's out there in the media somewhere.

One accusation was by his ex-wife who felt screwed. Another by a business associate that made claims and then withdrew them. She was trying to pressure Trump who backed out of a business deal with her company, and in 2015, asked Trump for a job on his campaign as a makeup artist. Gee, sounds like she was really shaken and raped. The funniest one was that bimbo that claimed Trump actually raped her in a high-end fashion store. Yeah, that's where women always get raped, in a public store where the slightest scream could be heard by everybody.

All the claims smell like pure bullshit. And I bet you have plenty of excuses for the claim the hair sniffer tried to rape a campaign worker of his.

So, in various threads about the buffalo shooting, there is a lot of talk about how dangerous white supremacists are, and how much they are supposedly part of the republican base.

I've asked many people, how many w.s. are there? No one seems to know. People claim it is a "big" and supposedly "growing" problem, but there are no numbers, not even estimates.

So, does ANYONE have any data on how many w.s. there really are in this country? So that we can even have an idea how much of a POLITICAL factor they are, or are not.
I don't know any

true, i don't get out much, but I am no spring chicken and i am racking my brain trying to remember one from my past..

maybe they are good at keeping it hidden?

hmmmm

Then how is it we had at least 900,000 more illegals crossing the border in 2021 than 2020 or 2019 after Biden cancelled completion of the wall and the Stay in Mexico policy and why is Biden hell bent on cancelling title 42 restrictions?

As of March we're on track for over 3 million this year alone.
Because the conditions in their home countries have gotten worse. Ask the Haitians, for example.

Come on man, you can figure it some of this stuff for yourself. Was it trump's fault when record spikes in crossings occurred while he was president? Should I look for your posts saying so? Suuure..Sure...

Title 42 is inhumane. I hope it goes. Good for Biden.

But since that hasn't happened yet...it appear you have nothing. The two reasons you gave? Both nonsense.

Don't bother trying again. It is crystal clear that you have nothing and this is a dumb, right wing, xenophobic rant. Waste someone else's time.

But how will the Democrats brainwash our kids that we are a racist country and blacks are oppressed victims of horrible whites if parents can send their kids to non-public schools? That’s why they oppose vouchers.

It's beyond that. Who do unions contribute big bucks to come election time? If people had choice where to send their kids to school at, public school would be the last choice in most cases.

Then there is the idea of government paid pre-school. Gee, I wonder what strings would come along with that benefit? Can't start indoctrination soon enough as far as the Communists are concerned.

Because the conditions in their home countries have gotten worse. Ask the Haitians, for example.

Come on man, you can figure it some of this stuff for yourself. Was it trump's fault when record spikes in crossings occurred while he was president? Should I look for your posts saying so? Suuure..Sure...

Title 42 is inhumane. I hope it goes. Good for Biden.

But since that hasn't happened yet...it appear you have nothing. The two reasons you gave? Both nonsense.

Don't bother trying again. It is crystal clear that you have nothing and this is a dumb, right wing, xenophobic rant. Waste someone else's time.
so you have no country?

that's taught in school. so no. If you said he was the second, then yes.
No, Washington was the first elected President of the USA. THAT NUTTINESS I know you’re referring to, is spouted by dopes pretending they know something no one else does. It’s pseudo intellectualism at it’s simplest

She's not only a successful model but speaks five languages. Trump found her because of her success and exposure. She's also the most beautiful first lady this country has ever had

Being accused of rape and being tried and convicted of it are two different things. Anybody can lay an accusation hoping for in invite on commie shows to tell her story. It doesn't mean it ever happened. If it really did happen, why don't these broads that crawl out of the woodwork ever contact the authorities of these attacks when they happened? They start making up bullshit when there is no way to prove them wrong or right ten, twenty, thirty years later. In fact I understand one of our football players is facing the same thing. I turned off the NFL when they started their kneeling bullshit so I don't know his name. I'm sure it's out there in the media somewhere.

One accusation was by his ex-wife who felt screwed. Another by a business associate that made claims and then withdrew them. She was trying to pressure Trump who backed out of a business deal with her company, and in 2015, asked Trump for a job on his campaign as a makeup artist. Gee, sounds like she was really shaken and raped. The funniest one was that bimbo that claimed Trump actually raped her in a high-end fashion store. Yeah, that's where women always get raped, in a public store where the slightest scream could be heard by everybody.

All the claims smell like pure bullshit. And I bet you have plenty of excuses for the claim the hair sniffer tried to rape a campaign worker of his.
David Bowie married a Super Model. Donald Trump married a raunchy nude model

I’ve been censored abs banned on social media for posting g her raunchy images. I’m no prude. Just like being honest

Sure it is.

No, it's not.
What does that tell you--that there are overlapping memberships?

That if you count groups, all you are doing it counting the same people, over and over again. Thus a false and misleading number.

Nope. Hate is the common currency on the right.

THat is a lie you people tell yourselves. Try to be less of a drama fag.

No. I don't think I will.

Then you are just an asshole.
Yeah, they're armed whackos.

Maybe. But not w.s. Is there a reason you don't want to discuss this issue seriously?

You should be proud if you're a white nationalist. Do you disagree? Interesting.

Now you toss in ANOTHER term. Why are you trying to confuse the issue?

Yet meanwhile back in reality...all the right wing has done since one of your tribe did what he was radicalized into doing--mowing down black people--is try to downplay or rationalize it.

This thread is about trying to get a real number for this problem that you people insist is a big problem.

Asking for a real number is pretty much the exact opposite of downplaying it.

I would think that you, both personally and "you", as in "you libs, plural" would be very supportive of getting a hard(er) number on this.

Yet, that seems to NOT be the case.

Now, THAT'S interesting.

Just visit Stormfront. You will find all your WN friends there.

And another leftard that doesn't want to discuss how big the problem actually is, but does want to smear his enemies with that brush.

And this is probably why there is no number published. Because leftards know if they publish a number and people see how small it is, that calling everyone a w.s. will make people like g5000 look like the stupid fags they are.

Forum List

Back