How many white liberals here would use a black doctor?

How can a black doctor understand the ills and health problems of white people?
The same viruses, bacteria, environmental, and physiological factors that cause pneumonia, heart disease, cancer, and the common cold effect both races as do the treatments. Doctors, both black and white go to the same medical school, must pass the same tests, and meet the same licensing requirements. Of course there is a difference, skin color which seems to be very important to you.

How can a black doctor understand the ills and health problems of white people?
The same viruses, bacteria, environmental, and physiological factors that cause pneumonia, heart disease, cancer, and the common cold effect both races as do the treatments. Doctors, both black and white go to the same medical school, must pass the same tests, and meet the same licensing requirements. Of course there is a difference, skin color which seems to be very important to you.

you missed the point.

As an example some "educational experts" have stated that white teachers can't teach minority students because the white students don't understand the minority kultcha.

thanks for playing

Oh, don't go taking the racist troll seriously.

You'll just encourage him.

you missed the point.

As an example some "educational experts" have stated that white teachers can't teach minority students because the white students don't understand the minority kultcha.
There is a grain of truth in this, but just a grain. A white teacher teaching young black children in a black ghetto with no understanding of the culture may well have a hard time getting through to his students.

However, teaching in medical school is not like teaching young children. Understanding the students culture is far less important than being able to explain the subject matter. Our medical schools have students from a variety of different cultures. In fact a lot of the teachers are products of those cultures.

Last edited:
The true answer is zero. Everybody knows there's a good chance our dusky doc is an affirmative action baby who can barely read and write.

This is a good question to ask the liberal newsreaders on TV. They always talk about the diversity but how many practice it.? In her book "Mugged" Ann Coulter says super-liberal and white-hater Chris Matthews sends his kids to a school that is 3% black. This in washington DC which is a majority black city.

Sorry to bust your bubble...but some of the most accomplished and skilled doctors in the world are African-American. How stupid are you?
Here's one: Ben Carson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The true answer is zero. Everybody knows there's a good chance our dusky doc is an affirmative action baby who can barely read and write.

This is a good question to ask the liberal newsreaders on TV. They always talk about the diversity but how many practice it.? In her book "Mugged" Ann Coulter says super-liberal and white-hater Chris Matthews sends his kids to a school that is 3% black. This in washington DC which is a majority black city.

How do you know that and how to you know that PHD programs are subject to Affirmative Action?

The true answer is either that you don't know or you're lying. I choose the latter.

Once again Affirmative Action proves itself to be a bigot's favorite tool.

How about solving or remedying your own failures instead of complaining about others?

I'm not a racist. The truth is I wouldn't care what color my doctors are as long as they are conservative Republicans.

I wonder if I would go to a female Doctor....
I would be fine until she wanted to squeeze my nads or something.
I don't know if I could let my doctor now do that.
He hasn't suggested it and I sure as hell haven't brought it up.

I once let a guy in the doctor's office do it...he was wearing a lab type jacket.
But he was there to fix the copier machine and he didn't want to get his shirt dirty.
I thought he was the doctor.I guess the joke was on him

Last edited:

You are an enormous ass.

I'm not a racist. The truth is I wouldn't care what color my doctors are as long as they are conservative Republicans.

How does personal politics factor into the medical field? That's almost as dumb of a ideology as the OP's. You better hope you won't need a specialized surgeon who isn't Conservative Republican.

BTW are you the type of person who speaks about politics when no one has asked you about it?

Last edited:

Not going to lie, I have never had the chance to see a black doctor, because I haven't seen one (I live in Chicago it you ask). However, I wouldn't be against seeing one.

I have a black cardiologist at Loyola, I trust him with my life.

My GP is not White. She's Indian and I like her a lot. In addition to being a good MD she has a very nice disposition. Also, the surgeon who performed my colon cancer surgery in 1997 was Indian, too.

Those two Indians are excellent in my opinion. I've known some White doctors who in addition to being arrogant and impersonal are comparatively marginal as MDs.

How does personal politics factor into the medical field? That's almost as dumb of a ideology as the OP's. You better hope you won't need a specialized surgeon who isn't Conservative Republican.

BTW are you the type of person who speaks about politics when no one asked has asked you about it?

are you autistic?

Forum List

Back