How many white liberals here would use a black doctor?

I'm a hard-right conservative; and if I were laying on the operating table fighting for my life the last thing on my mind would be what colour the hands are that were delving inside me.

Oh stop with that "i'm a conservative" crapola. You're a loony lib and everyone knows it.

The true answer is zero. Everybody knows there's a good chance our dusky doc is an affirmative action baby who can barely read and write.

This is a good question to ask the liberal newsreaders on TV. They always talk about the diversity but how many practice it.? In her book "Mugged" Ann Coulter says super-liberal and white-hater Chris Matthews sends his kids to a school that is 3% black. This in washington DC which is a majority black city.

actually, you disgusting racist pondscum, it's more likely that if you have a black doctor or a black lawyer that he or she had to work twice as hard to get half as far because of losers like you.

now shut up and go back to cleaning toilets.

The true answer is zero. Everybody knows there's a good chance our dusky doc is an affirmative action baby who can barely read and write.

This is a good question to ask the liberal newsreaders on TV. They always talk about the diversity but how many practice it.? In her book "Mugged" Ann Coulter says super-liberal and white-hater Chris Matthews sends his kids to a school that is 3% black. This in washington DC which is a majority black city.

How do you know that and how to you know that PHD programs are subject to Affirmative Action?

Because you libs have put affirmative action everywhere. AA is a hate crime!!!

I'm not a racist. The truth is I wouldn't care what color my doctors are as long as they are conservative Republicans.

How does personal politics factor into the medical field? That's almost as dumb of a ideology as the OP's. You better hope you won't need a specialized surgeon who isn't Conservative Republican.

BTW are you the type of person who speaks about politics when no one asked has asked you about it?

are you autistic?

No, I made an error and I fixed it. At least Autism is better than your type of retardation.

[

actually, you disgusting racist pondscum, it's more likely that if you have a black doctor or a black lawyer that he or she had to work twice as hard to get half as far because of losers like you.

HAHAHA I love watching libs go ballistic. Even you know that argument is hogwash today because of affirmative action. Today blacks only have to be half as good as whites to become a doctor.

How do you know that and how to you know that PHD programs are subject to Affirmative Action?

Because you libs have put affirmative action everywhere. AA is a hate crime!!!

Nice proof there dummy. Just saying so makes it true.

You're using Bible Logic. :lol:

And if AA is a hate crime, you better start suing, also go sue those "All Black Colleges" as well because that's illegal too. Lawyer up!

[

HAHAHA I love watching libs go ballistic. Even you know that argument is hogwash today because of affirmative action. Today blacks only have to be half as good as whites to become a doctor.

Did you fail out of medical school just like you've failed out of life?

[

Again, no proof, just words. You're a retard.

The same viruses, bacteria, environmental, and physiological factors that cause pneumonia, heart disease, cancer, and the common cold effect both races as do the treatments. Doctors, both black and white go to the same medical school, must pass the same tests, and meet the same licensing requirements. Of course there is a difference, skin color which seems to be very important to you.

Oh, don't go taking the racist troll seriously.

You'll just encourage him.

I'm not a racist. The truth is I wouldn't care what color my doctors are as long as they are conservative Republicans.
so do you ask your Doctor before you see the guy?.....

My Doc. Huxtable...

hux.jpg

[

Cristina Karrer, co-director of Hidden Heart, told the Star newspaper the mystery ultimately matters little. "To me the point is that he was there in the process," she added. "His contribution was enormous, taking into consideration where he came from

What a stupid thing to say, even for a liberal. Where he came from has nothing to do with the size of his contribution. Libulals can't think.

You have got to be the most obtuse idiot to ever attempt to express a thought.
The person who was quoted by the newspaper was stating an opinion that thebpe rs on came from humble beginnings and went on to contribute enormously.

Obviously you have never taken a history class.

Forum List

Back