How Many Vaccine Deaths, Permanent Vaccine Health Damage, Children put In Danger Is Acceptable?

I posted this in another thread, there’s nothing about mandating this that makes any sense, yet people are lining up to comply.

Why does the mandate not require a booster if your shot is over 6 months old, and every 6 months thereafter? This is supposed to be about stopping the spread, right? Why is someone who got the J&J vaccine given over a year ago good to go, but it you had Covid, you’re supposedly a threat to others since you’re not vaccinated? As the op pointed out, and many, many others also have, as long as you still spread Covid with the vaccine, a mandate is ridiculous. Then add the efficacy of the vaccines, and the true death rate from Covid, the injures and deaths from the vaccines, it’s just all insanity.

COVID Vaccines’ Protection Dropped Sharply Over 6 Months: Study

Nov. 5, 2021 -- The effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines produced by Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson dropped dramatically as the Delta variant swept the United States, a study of almost 800,000 veterans found.

The study, published in the journal Science, says the three vaccines offered about the same protection against the virus in March, when the Delta variant was first detected in the U.S., but that changed 6 months later.

The Moderna two-dose vaccine went from being 89% effective in March to 58% effective in September, according to a story about the study in theLos Angeles Times.

Meanwhile, the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine went from being 87% effective to 45% effective over the same time period.

The Johnson & Johnson vaccine showed the biggest drop -- from 86% effectiveness to 13% over those 6 months.

“In summary, although vaccination remains protective against SARS-CoV-2 infection, protection waned as the Delta variant emerged in the U.S., and this decline did nyot differ by age,” the study said.

The three vaccines also lost effectiveness in the ability to protect against death in veterans 65 and over after only 3 months, the Los Angeles Times reported

Are people lying about the vaccine to make it look bad?
Actually, YES. It has been proven liberals were counting some guy having a heart attack yet had COVID-19 as a COVID death. Yes, it was found the numbers were being padded...and then of course liberal governors were intentionally murdering elderly Americans by packing virus-infected patients into nursing homes.

You mean unless her pcr test comes back positive. Covid is not the only upper respiratory disease circulating at the moment.

She has Covid. Her husband is hospitalized and has it; two rapid tests she took tests positive. Stop grasping at straws. The vaccines are a failure.

The mortality rate ov COVID was reported at .08...for people with pre-existing conditions and the elderly.

Healthy people, world-class athletes, have been permanently medically harmed and some have died due to the vaccines.

The choicec to take that risk or not should not be the government's to FORCE on you.
Apples and oranges. You're comparing data to anecdotes. I know people who suffered from covid for weeks and read of others that suffered for months.

I think you've demonstrated that people are very bad at assessing risk.

Why Are People Bad at Evaluating Risks?

Using evidence or data to communicate risk to the American public can be a fool’s errand. The most publicized “la, la, la, I can’t hear you!” moments involve people ignoring dangers that threaten ideology or political beliefs. Others may choose to ignore risks because immediate short-term pleasures are too alluring.​

She has Covid. Her husband is hospitalized and has it; two rapid tests she took tests positive. Stop grasping at straws. The vaccines are a failure.
The vaccines are a failure? Are you stupid? Vaccines are for populations, not a guarantee of immunity for every individual, even though they do offer major protection for them. All you antivaxer idiots are the reason things aren't working like they should.

Its your fault your friend is sick. You and all the rest of the morons who made this a political thing. Every time you spread misinformation you are killing someone's friend, someone's family.

Think, don't emote. Get your shot.

I am very concerned at the moment for a friend at work, double vaccinated and VERY VERY sick with covid. She cannot get the monoclonal antibodies until her PCR test comes back positive. Which will take a days. By that time, who knows?

THIS is why they are forcing all of us to take the vaccines--to destroy the control groups. It's awful

I know one person hospitalized with their plandemic, she's fully vaccinated.

Every single day I read the articles and watch the reports on how so many people who surrender to Biden's Un-Constitutional vaccine mandate suffer life/career-altering heart problems or die.

Not only completely healthy people but world-class athletes have, if they are lucky, only had their careers and lives destroyed from taking the Vaccine.

Two days ago it was reported that the world's greatest, record- holding free diver in the world suffered a heart problem that has as of immediately ended his career and put his life at risk.

Athletes, body builders, and average people...forced to comply with Vaccine mandates...

The government does not blink, does not hesitate, but continues to Mmarch on, demanding subjugated compliance irregardless of the effects / damage being done in their 1-size fits all mandate enforced by threats, extortion, and punishment - losing their jobs / careers, losing their pensions, being given dishonorable discharges that follows and negatively impacts them for tge rest of their lives...

Adults were 1st...then came the children, 5 years old and up. I have counted 4 articles / reports in just the last 2 days of how medical personnel, pharmacy workers, and govt Vaccine administers have given children the wrong dose - adult doses instead of half the amount for children...but we are told the vaccines are safe for kids and those administering the vaccines are professionals....

Is this enough for the Marxist Democrat tyrants? Every American, every child 5-11, ignoring how UN-safe tge vaccines are proving to be for so many, ignoring the deaths and medical damage to healthy Americans?

No. I just read an article withered permission has been given to begin experimenting / testing vaccinations on babies as young as 6 months old.

How many deaths are too many?

How many perfectly healthy people permanently medically damaged is too many??

How many of our children is it okay to put in danger? Now babies?

You personal choice dies not matter.

Your personal health condition does not matter.

Your doctor's diagnosis and advice doesn't matter.

Your body your choice? Not unless you want to kill a baby inside you.

How many is Acceptable to THEM?
I would say a Fuck of a LOT..

Leftists
556c3e5a6bb3f7e472cba7bc

Forum List

Back