how many times have you seen a leftist call out a (D) politician?

How is Medicare different than single payer?
Medicare doesn't cover you 100%. It has significant gaps in coverage, and no out-of-pocket maximums.

Medicare Supplements fill in those gaps, and are sold by private insurance companies in the free market.

I would have everyone covered by this program (including another gap option, Medicare Advantage plans) with a sliding scale that covers less for younger, more healthy people and increases coverage with age. Another of my completely original and independent ideas.

Educate yourself.

Medicare doesn't cover you 100%. It has significant gaps in coverage, and no out-of-pocket maximums.

Medicare Supplements fill in those gaps, and are sold by private insurance companies in the free market.

I would have everyone covered by this program (including another gap option, Medicare Advantage plans) with a sliding scale that covers less for younger, more healthy people and increases coverage with age. Another of my completely original and independent ideas.

Educate yourself.

What percent does Medicare pay?

who would be their competition?

Last edited:
There is plenty of information online. I don't come here to educate you.

I'll answer this question: 80% plus co-pays on most things, 0% on some things. And again, no out of pocket maximums, which can wipe people out of they don't have supplemental coverage.

Look it up.
Who’s the competition ? None, single payer

You are ignorant. I just explained the whole thing.

All you had to do was look up "Medicare Supplements". That's it.

This is why I don't bother.
So did I, Medicare is single payer!

You didn't look up Medicare Supplements.

So not only are you ignorant, you're also a coward.

Dismissed.
Don’t need to, they’re supplements, Medicare is primary, single payer! Sets prices oh, and procedures, and priorities, eventually driving down doctor care!

Last edited:
Just more proof that leftists are in a communist cult.

They NEVER say ANYTHING against their puppet masters.

Meanwhile….we have conservatives booing Trump and shitting on Graham and McConnell….many others.

You lefties are really dumb.

Forum List

Back