how many times have you seen a leftist call out a (D) politician?

iceberg
this is "we're all losing and need to secure our base right and ensure it's protected.

IMO this statement says it all but not in the way you see it. The real danger is the raft of election imposing measures explicitly designed to inhibit the vote of demographics that traditionally vote Democrat. With most state legislators controlled by Republicans, and partisan gerrymandering, what we are seeing is the Republican Party attempting to create a defacto one party system that is controlled primarily through a minority base and in many of it's actions does not represent the will of most Americans.

For example, what do these have to do with "ensuring election integrity"?

Ending Sunday voting.
Ending 24 hour voting.
Ending drive through voting.
Reducing the number of drop off boxes (in areas that vote Dem)
Allowing a conceal carry permit to be valid ID but not a student ID?

iceberg

IMO this statement says it all but not in the way you see it. The real danger is the raft of election imposing measures explicitly designed to inhibit the vote of demographics that traditionally vote Democrat. With most state legislators controlled by Republicans, and partisan gerrymandering, what we are seeing is the Republican Party attempting to create a defacto one party system that is controlled primarily through a minority base and in many of it's actions does not represent the will of most Americans.

Ending Sunday voting.
Ending 24 hour voting.
how many ways do you need to vote? not having 10000 ways to vote isn't a bad thing. with voting comes responsibility and if you treat it like a big Mac, I don't think you respect it.

drive thru voting must be available? concealed permit means your ID is proven. a student ID means you went to school.

the dems redustrict to their advantage all the time but you call out the other side for practices both sides do.

demanding your side gets benefits ofe ase while bitching at the other side for daring to do self. protection measures also is the height of why we have issues.

we should all play by the same rules.

period.

iceberg

Ending Sunday voting.
Ending 24 hour voting.

Countdown to your rage at this action.

Let me help you.

Was it the Loch Ness Monster? Maybe Bigfoot?
Let's ask them.

1634482193773.png

Guess they play for "team fascist," just like you.

Does your mommy check under your bed at night for deep state?

Notice how you can't offer a rational reason for the disparate treatment of Stone and Brennan?

Instead you toss out red herring fallacies and build straw men.

He went to prison.

WFT are you babbling about?

Sandy Bergler never faced charges - Reich has it's privilege

John Murtha never faced charges - though caught in an FBI sting just like like Hunter - Reich has it's privilege

Charles Rangel never faced charges, though using his position for a racketeering operation for decades - Reich has it's privilege

Tom Daschle - proven tax fraud - never faced charges - Reich has it's privilege

Don't care that the rule of law was discarded for the rule of your filthy Reich?

Yes, we do care. Our only way to restore the Constitution and rule of law is civil war, which isn't appealing and exactly what you Nazis want so that you can call in your CCP allies to "restore order." We have few options, but silence will not be our response.
What about Al Sharpton? Tax evasion

You are stuck, aren’t you?

Who is going to remove the prosecutor? The answer, obviously, is the president. He’s the only one that can do it. You don’t want to admit it because it means you’d have to admit this story is bullshit and you won’t let that happen.
He answered you

My claims are not false.

Your pathetic attempt to find ONE tv host who defended them doesn’t make my statement a lie.

I already explained this to you but you’re far too emotional to let it sink in. Do you care to counter my statement this time or would you rather just ramble incoherently about Nazis again?
So, again, what post did you condemn Cuomo?

Hey Trumpster: Start a thread on any topic and invite me in. I'll contribute.

We both know you don't have the balls to do that, don't we.

:eusa_whistle:
What happened to our discussion here, single payer?

What happened to our discussion here, single payer?
Nothing. I demonstrated that I'm against Single Payer, and you stopped.

As I recall, the last post was me asking you, "who pays for Medicare Supplements?", when you were displaying your ignorance of the Medicare system.

You're free to bring up another topic. It will be easy for me.

I see conservatives call out corrupt, life long (R)s all the time. We consistently say certain politicians are corrupt and criminal all the time.

When was the last time you saw a leftist call out the corruption of Schumer? Pelosi? Waters? or any number of (D) criminals?

Its clear to see the Ds are lock step and will protect their own no matter how obvious the corruption is.
Not for corruption but Al Franken was forced to resigned.

Any more questions, Clown?

Nothing. I demonstrated that I'm against Single Payer, and you stopped.

As I recall, the last post was me asking you, "who pays for Medicare Supplements?", when you were displaying your ignorance of the Medicare system.

You're free to bring up another topic. It will be easy for me.
How is Medicare different than single payer?

Explain how the post you responded to is a lie.

Let’s see if you can actually say something substantive that requires a little thinking. Go on. Impress me.
Please.

if he did choose to say something intelligent, you'd simply not understand it.

Forum List

Back