How Many Times Does This Have to Happen Before We Enact Sensible Laws? We Need Tranny Control Now

Yes, it is a red-herring and an apologist comparative since 'just one did it and so you can't blame them all" is that minimization strategy of apologist comparatives.

You completely and conveniently disregarded the 'call to arms' for that same reason. :thup:

View attachment 770418

Just like I ignore calls to arms from rabid rightwing extremists wanting a civil war.

Close-up of two hands holding and wearing rainbow-striped bracelets.

The five datasets together include 641,860 people, mostly adults; 30,892 have autism and 3,777 identify as gender diverse. The majority of the data — from about 514,000 people — came from an online survey conducted as part of a 2017 British television documentary about autism. (Simon Baron-Cohen, professor of developmental psychopathology at the University of Cambridge and the new study’s lead investigator, led the collection of those data.)

Screenshot 03-28-2023 14.19.12.png
Screenshot 03-28-2023 14.19.32.png

This is a far larger comparison and it's not a comparative. :thup:

Attachments

• 20200914-GenderNews844.jpg
    20200914-GenderNews844.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 3
"Call To Arms" within this larger subset? :dunno:

It's time to recognize what's been going on for a long time and deal with the leftist indoctrination of insanity.

Happens a lot. Imagine a young girl who has her breasts cut off decides later that she wants to be a she, and be a mom, and have a baby that she wants to nurse with what were once her breasts.

I can't even imagine it.

The sadness.

This is what happens when Gov't legitimizes deviancy and the corporations are all in but the majority is not!
Reeks of Fascism to me.

How much hormones like testosterone and medications for mental illness was the transgender Nashville school shooter taking?

Everyone can stop blaming guns now.
So you think a Nashville transgender on an equal dosage of "hormones like testosterone and other medications for mental illness" would have succeeded just as well had he been armed with only a slingshot?

So you think a Nashville transgender on an equal dosage of "hormones like testosterone and other medications for mental illness" would have succeeded just as well had he been armed with only a slingshot?
Maybe not but SHE might have killed more had she chain locked doors & used gasoline & a match.

A gun is a tool.
I don't blame the hammer when I smash a finger

Last edited:
So health treatment = kill them?
Funny, you sound like me describing the clot shots.

25000 what in 9 months? Mass shootings? Murders? Sexual assaults on your furry?
I don't think even you are that stupid but feel free to prove me wrong.
I've lost money by overestimating the intelligence of progbots before.

Your ignorance is showing like a fat man's ass crack :slap:
So you want a group selected by the government to be excluded from their 2nd amendment rights for exercising their 1st amendment rights?
Is that REALLY your argument?

When you go looking for your nuts they're at V:\Assholes\Scrotums under your name.

So you want a group selected by the government to be excluded from their 2nd amendment rights for exercising their 1st amendment rights?

When you go looking for your nuts they're at V:\Assholes\Scrotums under your name.

No, trans are exhibiting mental instability and since they are far more likely to kill themselves than any other group, their own personal safety should exclude them.

Last edited:
Maybe not but SHE might have killed more chain locked doors, gasoline & a match.
I don't understand what you are trying to say.
A gun is a tool.
I don't blame the hammer when I smash a finger
You are conflating the purpose of guns and hammers as "tools"? Allow me to point you in the right direction >

HAMMERS: manufactured for the purpose of banging nails into wood.
GUNS: manufactured for the purpose of killing things.

Yes, I want the entire group of seriously mentally ill victims of gender dysphoria to be excluded from legally buying or owning a gun.
That includes Bruce Jenner & all the rest of the trannies.

Which side wants to pretend a dude in a dress or a chick chopping her boobs off is normal?
It's already illegal for the mentally ill to own guns.

Federal law prohibits the possession or purchase of firearms by certain individuals who have been adjudicated as mentally ill (18 U.S.C. 922),

WTF? Why are you looking for my nuts ya perv?
Please respect fellow board members & keep our clothes when using your imagination.

Sicko

Forum List

Back