How Many Times Did Putin Cast a Ballot in 2016?

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Can someone show me evidence of how many timesVladimir Putin voted in the election of 2016? Photos, video, of him stuffings all those ballot boxes? Anyone? Then hey...all you conspiracy nuts...shut the fuck up and take a chill pill would ya? Let the man do his job. Putin is laughing at us. Thank's Democrats.
Russia: Is Putin 'laughing' at the US over Moscow controversies?

Last edited:
Putin accuses America of 'political schizophrenia'
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Putin: It is an attempt to lay the blame at someone else’s door. Trump’s team proved more capable during the election campaign. At times, I actually thought the man was overdoing it, really. That is true. However, it turned out that he was right, that he found a key to those social groups and voters’ groups that he had bet on, and they came out and voted for him.

The other team lost. They are reluctant to acknowledge the mistake. They do not want to admit that they did not get it, that they miscalculated. It is easier to say, “We are not to blame, the Russians are to blame, they interfered in our election, but we are good.
St Petersburg International Economic Forum plenary meeting

Last edited:
Can someone show me evidence of how many timesVladimir Putin voted in the election of 2016? Photos, video, of him stuffings all those ballot boxes? Anyone? Then hey...all you conspiracy nuts...shut the fuck up and take a chill pill would ya? Let the man do his job. Putin is laughing at us. Thank's Democrats.

The Russia thing is all the Dims have left. They've lost everything else. Sad. :(

Democratic party leaders are desperate to explain to their donors how they spent $1.2 billion dollars of their money and still got their ass beat by Trump. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Meanwhile, in Russia:

Screen Shot 2017-06-12 at 12.58.48 PM.png

I know you guys are big fans of Vladimir because, well, nobody knows. He has 4,000 warheads pointed at your family and you guys worship him. It’s a mystery.

History reports though that despite his “laughing”, he can’t feed his own people. Some “leader” you guys have there.

I would guess his army of hackers probably eats better than the average Russia.

Putin accuses America of 'political schizophrenia'
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Putin: It is an attempt to lay the blame at someone else’s door. Trump’s team proved more capable during the election campaign. At times, I actually thought the man was overdoing it, really. That is true. However, it turned out that he was right, that he found a key to those social groups and voters’ groups that he had bet on, and they came out and voted for him.

The other team lost. They are reluctant to acknowledge the mistake. They do not want to admit that they did not get it, that they miscalculated. It is easier to say, “We are not to blame, the Russians are to blame, they interfered in our election, but we are good.
St Petersburg International Economic Forum plenary meeting
This whole episode is an embarrassment to the United States. Liberal's have a duty to accept the results, just as conservatives did in 1960.

every breathing human in Russian Government voted for Trump.

why do you think he dropped his voter fraud rhetoric like a hot rock?

Meanwhile, in Russia:

View attachment 132500

I know you guys are big fans of Vladimir because, well, nobody knows. He has 4,000 warheads pointed at your family and you guys worship him. It’s a mystery.

History reports though that despite his “laughing”, he can’t feed his own people. Some “leader” you guys have there.

No we would like a president to work with him, so we won't have to worry about those war heads. Obama screwed the pooch with russia, now Trump will fix it.

Denying that Trump colluded with Russia does not a fan of Russia make. That you are trying to build a case against Trump and the rest of us, with no evidence whatsoever, just shows the desperation of the lefty losers.
And are you pretending that we DON'T have soup kitchens?
You can wallow in Russki mud all you want. It makes you look dirty, not the President.
On the other hand, we need to start calling for an end to this farce, and get back to the business at hand. Repairing the devastation caused by the Obama democrats and their flexibility toward Russia.

Last edited:

A waitress reported that Trump ordered russian dressing on his salad?

Meanwhile, in Russia:

View attachment 132500

And you wanting to make him stronger by attempting to delegitimize the leader of the free world is a mystery to me? But liberals supported the communist during Vietnam war when USSR had even more missiles pointed at us.

Last edited:

A waitress reported that Trump ordered russian dressing on his salad?
Lmfao!

Meanwhile, in Russia:

View attachment 132500

No we would like a president to work with him, so we won't have to worry about those war heads. Obama screwed the pooch with russia, now Trump will fix it.

Working with the former director of the KGB.
Should we “work with” the Korean dictator as well?

every breathing human in Russian Government voted for Trump.

why do you think he dropped his voter fraud rhetoric like a hot rock?
You left out the alien conspiracy. They control Putin's mind.Lmao!

Meanwhile, in Russia:

View attachment 132500

And you wanting to make him stronger by attempting to delegitimize the leader of the free is a mystery to me? But liberals supported the communist during Vietnam war when USSR had even more missiles pointed at us.

How does investigating Trump make Putin “stronger”…please tell us.

He delegitimized himself when he obstructed justice and as it looks more and more, colluded with Russian hackers to win an election; your child-like OP not withstanding.

Meanwhile, in Russia:

View attachment 132500

Nobody works with Putin except for shared threat of terrorism.

Meanwhile, in Russia:

View attachment 132500

And you wanting to make him stronger by attempting to delegitimize the leader of the free is a mystery to me? But liberals supported the communist during Vietnam war when USSR had even more missiles pointed at us.

How does investigating Trump make Putin “stronger”…please tell us.

He delegitimized himself when he obstructed justice and as it looks more and more, colluded with Russian hackers to win an election; your child-like OP not withstanding.
Your trying to overturn a valid election with innuendo and bullshit.

Meanwhile, in Russia:

View attachment 132500

Nobody works with Putin except for shared threat of terrorism.

You should respond to jknowgood and tell him that. Me, I’ll check in later.

Buh-bye!

Forum List

Back