DESPICABLE! NYT Stands By Trump 'Assassination Play'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"NYT STANDS BY 'TRUMP ASSASSINATION' PLAY"

CNN CALLS 'TRUMP ASSASSINATION PLAY' A "MASTERPIECE"

NYT calls supporting vicious political atmosphere where US President depicted being assassinated 'Freedom of Speech for the arts AND MEDIA'.

Uh-huh.....how long do you think the NYT would have tolerated a play in which President Obama was murdered by white actors?!

Democrats have completely destroyed 'civility' and respect for the office of the President. This behavior is despicable.

The New York Times vows to stand by theater despite Trump-“Julius Caesar” controversy

Just how many threads on this do you need?
I'm not chewing my cabbage twice.

The level of hate and harassment of this president is unprecedented.

Best thing we can do is punish these people at the polls any chance we can.
NEVER EVER vote for a Dimocrat.

Just how many threads on this do you need?
I'm not chewing my cabbage twice.
Actually, the board pointed out that I made an honest mistake by posting one thread with a title in all caps, which I was told would be deleted. If this has not already been done, it soon will.

The conservative PC snowflake police are getting really grumpy these days
This has nothing to do with 'PC' and everything to do with 'civility' and respect for the office of the President.

Again, as I pointed out, how long do you think the NYT and other companies / entities / people supporting this 'spectacle' would be doing the same thing if Obama was still in office and it was he who was being 'assassinated' in a play by white men?

I am assuming you are smart enough and intellectually honest enough to admit the outcry from the left (and HOPEFULLY from the right) would be deafening.

This has nothing to do with 'PC' and everything to do with 'civility' and respect for the office of the President.

Again, as I pointed out, how long do you think the NYT and other companies / entities / people supporting this 'spectacle' would be doing the same thing if Obama was still in office and it was he who was being 'assassinated' in a play by white men?

I am assuming you are smart enough and intellectually honest enough to admit the outcry from the left (and HOPEFULLY from the right) would be deafening.
Okay, snowflake :itsok:

"NYT STANDS BY 'TRUMP ASSASSINATION' PLAY"

CNN CALLS 'TRUMP ASSASSINATION PLAY' A "MASTERPIECE"

NYT calls supporting vicious political atmosphere where US President depicted being assassinated 'Freedom of Speech for the arts AND MEDIA'.

Uh-huh.....how long do you think the NYT would have tolerated a play in which President Obama was murdered by white actors?!

Democrats have completely destroyed 'civility' and respect for the office of the President. This behavior is despicable.

The New York Times vows to stand by theater despite Trump-“Julius Caesar” controversy

"Democrats have completely destroyed 'civility' and respect for the office of the President."

Nah you conservatives did that the last 8 years, the rest of us are just on board now. '

Your wish has come true. Enjoy it.

They did in 2012 and nobody cared. So lighten up, snowflake.

And that was over the line. I can admit THAT, so why can't liberals admit THIS is over the line?

My goodness you couldn't disagree with obama without being called a racist.

And that was over the line. I can admit THAT, so why can't liberals admit THIS is over the line?
Not PC enough for you?
Nice dodge of the question. Why can't liberals give fair concern and outrage?

So you are snowflake butthurt because 'they' aren't as outraged as you when the shoe is on the other foot?

Oh but it was great fun to do all this crap to Obama and deride him and the office of the president all the time he was in office yeah? Suck it up snowflake, you haven't even seen the beginning of the Trump hazing, everyone has just been warming up. You are now getting the world you created. Not fun to you? I'm sure there is a sale on Kleenex somewhere in a store near you.

The left trying to use the it's art excuse to justify their hatred is starting to wear thin with people it didn't work for Kathy Griffin and I heard Delta Airlines and Bank of America were pulling their sponsorship of this production.

Forum List

Back