How many Republicans on the USMB consider themselves white nationalists?

If you happen to be born White and you love your Country (and you served your Country as a Veteran) does it label you a "white nationalist" according to the angry left?

Trump said he was a nationalist, but Conveniently left out the word white.

Do Republicans on the USMD feel they are White nationalists?

I would be interested in knowing how many feel that way and why they feel that way?
I wondered something similar when you started a thread about having sex with children. Remember that, rderp?
It was how Republicans could legally have sex with children by marrying them. It's supposition based on Republicans like Roy Moore and Donald Trump. While neither married children, it wouldn't surprise anyone if a connection were ever discovered.

Former Miss Arizona says Donald Trump used to 'stroll in' to see naked women in dressing room

The allegations about Donald Trump and Miss Teen contestants

Teen Beauty Queens Say Trump Walked In On Them Changing

Where there's smoke there's fire.
While searching the internet for ways to legally have sex with children, you came across some leftist propaganda that excuses your disgusting habits.

We know what you are, rderp. Just saying.

I would be interested in knowing how many feel that way and why they feel that way?
I am pretty sure I do, but you must tell me what a white nationalist is.

I am pretty sure I do, but you must tell me what a white nationalist is.
What ever you believe it to be.

Why don't you explain to us why you think you are probably one?

I wondered something similar when you started a thread about having sex with children. Remember that, rderp?
It was how Republicans could legally have sex with children by marrying them. It's supposition based on Republicans like Roy Moore and Donald Trump. While neither married children, it wouldn't surprise anyone if a connection were ever discovered.

Former Miss Arizona says Donald Trump used to 'stroll in' to see naked women in dressing room

While searching the internet for ways to legally have sex with children, you came across some leftist propaganda that excuses your disgusting habits.

I was only trying to understand why Republicans keep getting caught with kids.

Obviously you have skin in the game.

Pointing out Republicans disgusting habits doesn't include me in those habits.

But I am curious why you are so emotionally invested in this subject. It didn't mean all that much to be, but for you, clearly, it's an obsession. Besides, I was only pointing out the obvious. Republicans already had it figured out. Marry your victim.
Check this guy out. He's a Mormon and Mormons vote about 80% GOP.

150925101243-warren-jeffs-children-flds-lisa-ling-orig-00003623-large-169.jpg

The good thing is less Mormons are voting Republican.

Pew Study Finds Mormons Are Becoming Less Republican (+ the Reasons Behind It) | LDS Living

Oh common if you could walk in to the dressing room of Gorgeous women you are saying you wouldn't? You'd have to be gay not to.

I was only trying to understand why Republicans keep getting caught with kids.

Obviously you have skin in the game.

Pointing out Republicans disgusting habits doesn't include me in those habits.

But I am curious why you are so emotionally invested in this subject. It didn't mean all that much to be, but for you, clearly, it's an obsession. Besides, I was only pointing out the obvious. Republicans already had it figured out. Marry your victim.
Check this guy out. He's a Mormon and Mormons vote about 80% GOP.

150925101243-warren-jeffs-children-flds-lisa-ling-orig-00003623-large-169.jpg

The good thing is less Mormons are voting Republican.

Pew Study Finds Mormons Are Becoming Less Republican (+ the Reasons Behind It) | LDS Living
You don't seem to have a problem with pedophile Muslims in your party.

The Democrats' record on white nationalism is that they were the party of slave traders, slave owners, people who rebelled against the United States to keep their slaves, segregationalists, and enforcer of Jim Crow laws, and the terrorist white supremaicst organization Ku Klux Klan.
I’ve enjoyed slamming people who make these claims. I rather enjoy it. Democrats in the deep South during the war of the traitor Confederates against the patriotic union were truly the party of traitors.
But Confederates fled the Democratic Party in the 60s and joined the Republican Party and blacks and liberals and others fled the Republican Party and join the Democratic Party. And that’s why the Republican Party supports Confederates today.
Besides the historical evidence, the other evidence is that confederate symbols show up at Republican rallies and at the Republican presidential convention.

D443cr_X4AEOyof
All cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by Democrats.. just like back in the day it has never changed

"Nationalism is a political, social, and economic ideology and movement characterized by the promotion of the interests of a particular nation, especially with the aim of gaining and maintaining the nation's sovereignty over its homeland"

And this is bad how, exactly??

Oh common if you could walk in to the dressing room of Gorgeous women you are saying you wouldn't? You'd have to be gay not to.
Walking into a dressing room of gorgeous women is one thing. Walk into a dressing room of underage girls is quite another. And Miss Teens go down to 15 years old.

The Democrats' record on white nationalism is that they were the party of slave traders, slave owners, people who rebelled against the United States to keep their slaves, segregationalists, and enforcer of Jim Crow laws, and the terrorist white supremaicst organization Ku Klux Klan.
I’ve enjoyed slamming people who make these claims. I rather enjoy it. Democrats in the deep South during the war of the traitor Confederates against the patriotic union were truly the party of traitors.
But Confederates fled the Democratic Party in the 60s and joined the Republican Party and blacks and liberals and others fled the Republican Party and join the Democratic Party. And that’s why the Republican Party supports Confederates today.
Besides the historical evidence, the other evidence is that confederate symbols show up at Republican rallies and at the Republican presidential convention.

D443cr_X4AEOyof
All cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by Democrats.. just like back in the day it has never changed
The entire deep south is not the same as towns. When it comes to towns run by Democrats, I suspect blacks and Hispanics or Muslims don't go far outside the town.
You know why.

Does being for the American People and the Nation as a whole make me a nationalist ?

check

Born with white skin by no fault of my own? CHECK

white nationalist ???

CHECK!

A white nationalist is someone who thinks the US or parts of it needs to be set aside for whites only. How they want to achieve that, via legal or illegal methods is what divides violent ones from the non-violent ones
I thought that was the definition of a "white separatist" not a "white nationalist". At least according to one of the white nationalist here on U.S. Message Board that's the definition.

Hey racist dipshit,

If you want to take a POLL, why didn't you start one simply at the top?

And if you want to take one of republicans, why did you specify WHITE? You really think that only white people are republicans?

Further, do you make any distinction between being republican and conservative? Do you ever think at all?

Republicans are pathetic.
Hollywood is evil - Tax cut take that Hollywood!
Facebook is evil - Tax cut take that Zuckerberg!
CNN is evil - Tax cut take that Aviv Nevo!
MSNBC is evil - Tax cut take that Comcast!
Google is evil - Tax cut take that Larry Page!

Republicans make terrible White Nationalists.
But I suspect the majority identify with white nationalists. I could be wrong. But I doubt it.

"Thinkers" like you are never wrong. If you were, you might learn something. That probably hasn't happened in a decade a least. Thus you're a Leftist.

Sad, but there we are.

D443cr_X4AEOyof
The entire deep south is not the same as towns. When it comes to towns run by Democrats, I suspect blacks and Hispanics or Muslims don't go far outside the town.
You know why.
All cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by democrats

A white nationalist is someone who thinks the US or parts of it needs to be set aside for whites only. How they want to achieve that, via legal or illegal methods is what divides violent ones from the non-violent ones
I thought that was the definition of a "white separatist" not a "white nationalist". At least according to one of the white nationalist here on U.S. Message Board that's the definition.

They are interchangeable with the term white power, as all they do is differentiate between degrees.

All of it encompasses white hegemony over political, social and economic power, either via legal superiority of whites in a mixed society, or separation of whites into their own society.

If you happen to be born White and you love your Country (and you served your Country as a Veteran) does it label you a "white nationalist" according to the angry left?
No. The thing about nationalists is that they tend to be exclusionary. It is the exclusion of other races or religions or groups du jour that makes the left angry. Nationalists want to close borders and have their own view of culture be predominant. Playing King of the Mountain over race or anything else is what makes the left angry.

No. The thing about nationalists is that they tend to be exclusionary. It is the exclusion of other races or religions or groups du jour that makes the left angry. Nationalists want to close borders and have their own view of culture be predominant. Playing King of the Mountain over race or anything else is what makes the left angry.
I don’t think you understand what you are talking about. I grew up with Haitians and Latinos I work with them till this day. They ALL TELL ME this country will be a hatian and Latino National country, not white.. and are excited about it. SOOO why can there Be Foreigners who are race nationalist but not native nationalist!??? Like what!?

Are we not allowed to talk about western civilization and how it was built and not compare it to the places they come from and how there culture water downs ours? That’s a negative??

Because morons like you try to lump, again, anyone to the right of Mitt Romney with White power types. You do it for political advantage, and because you are lying assholes.

I am pro-free speech and thought. I don't agree with white power types, but I defend their right to legally profess their beliefs.
OK, nice little rant there.

But please explain the differences between a "fake white nationalist" and a "real white nationalist."

I'm very curious to know.
Please explain the difference between...
Black Lives Matter

Chicago- Hey Jackass

April to Date
Shot & Killed: 60
Shot & Wounded: 189
Total Shot: 249
Total Homicides: 61

Year to Date:
Shot & Killed: 134
Shot & Wounded: 545
Total Shot: 679
Total Homicides: 145

81.4% African

Black
118 - victims
6 - assailants
137 - unknown assailants(in other words, African)

2019 Deadliest ‘hoods

Neighborhood
Homicides Wounded Total

Englewood 15 52 67
Garfield Park 12 44 56
Austin 16 38 54

Top 3, all African 'hoods

And....

2019 Police-involved Shootings

Year 2019
Killed 1
Wounded 1