How many Republicans on the USMB consider themselves white nationalists?

Trump said he was a nationalist, but Conveniently left out the word white.

Do Republicans on the USMD feel they are White nationalists?

I would be interested in knowing how many feel that way and why they feel that way?
-------------------------------------- its fine an dandy and the best to be an AMERICAN Nationalist as TRUMP said he was . American Nationalist is what i say is what Americans should strive to be DeanRD .

I would be interested in knowing how many feel that way and why they feel that way?
I wondered something similar when you started a thread about having sex with children. Remember that, rderp?
It was how Republicans could legally have sex with children by marrying them. It's supposition based on Republicans like Roy Moore and Donald Trump. While neither married children, it wouldn't surprise anyone if a connection were ever discovered.

Former Miss Arizona says Donald Trump used to 'stroll in' to see naked women in dressing room

The allegations about Donald Trump and Miss Teen contestants

Teen Beauty Queens Say Trump Walked In On Them Changing

Where there's smoke there's fire.
Oh common if you could walk in to the dressing room of Gorgeous women you are saying you wouldn't? You'd have to be gay not to.
Walking into a dressing room of gorgeous women is one thing. Walk into a dressing room of underage girls is quite another. And Miss Teens go down to 15 years old.
Coaches in High School do it all the time, of both sexes.

If you happen to be born White and you love your Country (and you served your Country as a Veteran) does it label you a "white nationalist" according to the angry left?
No. The thing about nationalists is that they tend to be exclusionary. It is the exclusion of other races or religions or groups du jour that makes the left angry. Nationalists want to close borders and have their own view of culture be predominant. Playing King of the Mountain over race or anything else is what makes the left angry.
No, thats what you fucks define nationalists
so you can cry racism or nazi lovers or whatever.

Go move to another country that suits you better

Better yet, MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY
THAT DOESN'T DO WHAT YOU'RE CLAIMING

Does being for the American People and the Nation as a whole make me a nationalist ?

check

Born with white skin by no fault of my own? CHECK

white nationalist ???

CHECK!
Being white doesn’t make you a white nationalist. Whoever said that? Unless you did, did you?

We know what your definition is, you racist turd. Seen it a million times.
What ELSE hath thine crystal ball revealed to thee, oh great and mighty Svengali?!??

crystal-ball.jpg

Not true.

Appeasing abortion- Republicans want to legislate women’s bodies.

Appeasing illegals- Democrats want to give asylum to people running from danger but they also believe in borders.

Appeasing gay marriage? Not sure what that is. But I believe all Americans should have equal rights. Why should some people be special just because they’re straight? Specially if they’re racist? Why should racist get special rights? If marriage is special to gays, then it’s special to everyone. And stop with the one man one woman bullsh!t fuking lie. The Bible says man and his wives, plural.

Appeasing liberal school curriculum - not sure what that is. Does that mean liberal subjects like math and science? Because I like those being taught. But they shouldn’t teach Bible study and magical creation. Those are bullsh!t.

I hope that helped.
Wayment...

I have to stop you in your tracks here Brother Dean.

What you stated is not true.

The Bible strictly promotes one man to one woman.

Cite the scripture where you're getting what you stated from.

No, extreme dumbfuck, he did not conveniently leave out the word white.

Trump stated he favors nationalism. Intelligent folks know what that means, that America comes first and foremost and not the interests of other countries just to put it simply for you and other lefty shitbags.

The dim leaders who control the thought processes of you shitbags know an opportunity when they see one, especially knowing how easily you low info idiots swallow everything, so they attach “white” to nationalism/nationalist in order to paint Trump and followers as racists and then beat it to death in hopes of turning supporters against him and in favor of you assholes, so in that sense they’re just as stupid as you shitbags! Completing the circle so to speak.

If you happen to be born White and you love your Country (and you served your Country as a Veteran) does it label you a "white nationalist" according to the angry left?
No. The thing about nationalists is that they tend to be exclusionary. It is the exclusion of other races or religions or groups du jour that makes the left angry. Nationalists want to close borders and have their own view of culture be predominant. Playing King of the Mountain over race or anything else is what makes the left angry.
I don’t think you understand what you are talking about. I grew up with Haitians and Latinos I work with them till this day. They ALL TELL ME this country will be a hatian and Latino National country, not white.. and are excited about it. SOOO why can there Be Foreigners who are race nationalist but not native nationalist!??? Like what!?

Are we not allowed to talk about western civilization and how it was built and not compare it to the places they come from and how there culture water downs ours? That’s a negative??
Did you even READ my post? I object to nationalists regardless of what nation they are thinking is better than anyone else's. I don't believe a word of it when you say ALL THE Haitians and Latinos are going to turn this into a Haitian and Latino nation. That's just your excuse to be so combative toward them. What does that even mean, in concrete examples?

I don’t think you understand what you are talking about. I grew up with Haitians and Latinos I work with them till this day. They ALL TELL ME this country will be a hatian and Latino National country, not white.. and are excited about it. SOOO why can there Be Foreigners who are race nationalist but not native nationalist!??? Like what!?

Are we not allowed to talk about western civilization and how it was built and not compare it to the places they come from and how there culture water downs ours? That’s a negative??
Did you even READ my post? I object to nationalists regardless of what nation they are thinking is better than anyone else's. I don't believe a word of it when you say ALL THE Haitians and Latinos are going to turn this into a Haitian and Latino nation. That's just your excuse to be so combative toward them. What does that even mean, in concrete examples?
Soho I want America to be the only country in the world where we should have nationalist feelings?? Your iq is so low I can’t take you serious anymore.. honestly..our foreigners are nationalist but people that built western civilization shouldn’t be lol

Last edited:

You beat me to the punch.

I was planning on creating this exact thread...eventually.

Now lets see how many of them actually have the balls to ADMIT it.

Thus far we've gotten two suspects reply w/two deflections.
What is the point of talking to you filthy sob's? You wont accept any answer.

Take your meds, Dean

Just take the whole bottle from each script to make up for any days you missed.

The day you show me a nationalist who welcomes Hispanics and Muslims, I'll believe that.

:hhello:

I think of it more like patriotism.

Nationalists in a historical perspective are also into expansion of borders and territory from my understanding.

Forum List

Back