CDZ How many posters on US message board are actually from the US?

I haven’t seen many of those around here: it’s almost like being pro Japan after Pearl Harbor.
I hate Putin and disagree with him on Ukraine and they need to leave. Biden is a joke of a President. His spending is ridiculous.

I’m in Ultra Conservative Militia Inspired Recall achieving Shasta County ( Southern Cascades )
I fought more than a few fires there when I was 16 and working for CDF . I can still remember one near Whiskeytown reservoir when it was 117 degrees.

Oh, I am sure there are Troll Farms... and they flood Facebook and Twitter with propaganda.

I just don't see the investment in USMB, given that there are only about 100 people here who post regularly.
Posters don't equal readers/lurkers.

Screenshot_20221229-094520.png

You guys live in one of the world’s most beautiful places. You should be happy.
The Carr Fire really damaged the Region , but it’s healing up well ( Again) , seems fires have hit or skirted the Park & Lake at least every 5-10 years since I’ve been up here

The most anti american posters on here seem to be American. They support insurrection, trash elections and despise the constitution.
The most anti-American poster I can think of is a fat little communist Welsh poof.

I can't mention any names, of course, but his sick obsession with this country is off the charts.

i live in Lebanon mostly, but am a US citizen. i have relatives in Texas, California, And Arizona + other countries like Australia, France, And the Ivory Coast. i'm Mr Worldwide Baby. my family looks like the United Nations

New Topics

Forum List

Back