CDZ How many posters on US message board are actually from the US?

Not everybody indulges in such an extreme simplification of other people's views as you.
One always has to penetrate the BS in order to get to what's really going on.

It's troubling that Americans are pro Russian about this. There was a report on CBS News yesterday morning from a cyber security expert, on the subject of disinformation, and he said that most of the pro Russian posters in this country are "Stop the Steal" people...

It's troubling that Americans are pro Russian about this. There was a report on CBS News yesterday morning from a cyber security expert, on the subject of disinformation, and he said that most of the pro Russian posters in this country are "Stop the Steal" people...
Mischaracterizing what other people say is not "penetrating". It is simply a stupid and dishonest framing device hyper-partisans use as a ruse to advance their political agenda.

Just for example, half the board here want Hillary Clinton in jail, ask them what crime would prosecute her for and they either say a non crime or have no evidence or in most cases both..
You're just in denial.

While Secretary of State Hilary Clinton illegally mishandled classified information on over 100 separate occasions, thus violating the espionage act. Comey even came out and listed her crimes in a press conference.

At 10 years a piece, she was facing over 1000 years in federal prison for her crimes.

Then after listing those crimes Hillary committed, the corrupt swamp bastard crooked cop said that he recommends that the AG shouldn't prosecute her anyways.

It was absolutely the most bizarre FBI director press conference in history.

Last edited:

A CBS report huh. Well that settles it then!!!!

Oh, I am sure there are Troll Farms... and they flood Facebook and Twitter with propaganda.

I just don't see the investment in USMB, given that there are only about 100 people here who post regularly.
In Internet culture, the 1% rule is a rule of thumb pertaining to participation in an internet community, stating that only 1% of the users of a website add content, while the other 99% of the participants only lurk.

In Internet culture, the 1% rule is a rule of thumb pertaining to participation in an internet community, stating that only 1% of the users of a website add content, while the other 99% of the participants only lurk.

Okay, but how much do people lurking have any real influence.

At most, USMB has 30,000 registered members. Maybe 1000 come in to look reguarly, and there are maybe 100 who post on a regular basis.

Now, there are at least two posters here I am convinced ARE Russian Trolls. And we're probably seeing more of them here because they keep getting blocs on Facebook and Twitter and they have to show they are entering lots of keystrokes to get that daily borscht ration.

I just don't see the wisdom in such an investment of resources though.

Oh, I am sure there are Troll Farms... and they flood Facebook and Twitter with propaganda.

I just don't see the investment in USMB, given that there are only about 100 people here who post regularly.
It’s not an investment as much as it is opening a conduit for disinformation. There are more than two here that’s for sure.
They blame Biden, they find excuses to say that it’s not Putin’s fault and they are trying to gaslight people through lying and manipulating blame.

It’s not an investment as much as it is opening a conduit for disinformation. There are more than two here that’s for sure.
They blame Biden, they find excuses to say that it’s not Putin’s fault and they are trying to gaslight people through lying and manipulating blame.

The sad thing is, it's hard to tell Russian Trolls from Trump supporters at this point.

• Thanks
Reactions: ...
The sad thing is, it's hard to tell Russian Trolls from Trump supporters at this point.
They are one and the same. Trump and his minions are Putin’s allies in spreading doubt of our government and disinformation. They believe that they will take over our government and do away with the left.

and now in book form!

daa.jpg

Forum List

Back