how many people died in iraq cauze of bush war

Proceed with caution people, something about this "just_sad" person doesn't pass the smell test.

I, for one, wouldn't go to a board in the middle east, with attitude. I would tread much lighter, get my feet wet, and see which way the wind was blowing.

If this person is from the middle east, and his posts represent the general feelings in that part of the world, well, I'm the one that is sad. For we seem to be investing a lot of resources for not much return on investment.

Carry on......:salute:

Indeed, these types of people that say things like "then why does everyone hate America" seem to imply that since the majority of the world holds a certain viewpoint, then it must be true...just because of the numbers, not because of any facts or the truth of the matter at hand. It reminds me of the saying 'If everyone jumps off a bridge, would you too?' Most people in this world don't live in truely free societies and are thus probably raised in a culture full of propaganda and lies. And the people who hold power in those countries, dictators, the media, corrupt politicans, all probably oppose freedom and truth because it would expose their lies and corruption. So naturally their first and foremost fear is American style democracy. So is it any surprise that most of the world's media and governments are anti-american?

Indeed, these types of people that say things like "then why does everyone hate America" seem to imply that since the majority of the world holds a certain viewpoint, then it must be true...just because of the numbers, not because of any facts or the truth of the matter at hand. It reminds me of the saying 'If everyone jumps off a bridge, would you too?' Most people in this world don't live in truely free societies and are thus probably raised in a culture full of propaganda and lies. And the people who hold power in those countries, dictators, the media, corrupt politicans, all probably oppose freedom and truth because it would expose their lies and corruption. So naturally their first and foremost fear is American style democracy. So is it any surprise that most of the world's media and governments are anti-american?

you know why people hate america because its acting like the bad ass of the world
fighting this fighting that
you acting like you own the ******* earth you know
you only have the right to own nuclear weapons and nuclear faclites* even in your colleges but nobody in the world can own nuclear weapon so i guess usa is the only countryy have the right to defend it self but the rest of the world is usa bI***
in fact usa is the only country who actually used nuclear weapons on people
so

is the whole f****ing world is alawys wrong and usa is an angel everyone trying to harm it for some reason i dont know ....

and about that glockmail i am not a ****ing "sheek" like minester there
so i could answer you i am not a fuckin expert so i could answer u
but alll i know that every point of your points are compeletly wrong

and one last thing

"The US Message Board is the answer for Americans and non-Americans alike who want to meet and discuss the issues of the day. Our variety of forums and overarching belief in freedom of speech provides the world with a place to come and be heard. We're an ever-increasing group of normal people who are interested with current world events and domestic issues. We believe we can help to overcome the problems and concerns America faces in this day and age by combining our collective wisdom and strength in our forums. Working together, we can make sure that the wings of liberty never lose a feather."

i dont really see that you would really attack anybody who is not american and dont like usa policy or disagree with you
you would just attacking him personaly
u dont play fair

:asshole: :asshole: :asshole: :asshole: sssss.... jk

you know why people hate america because its acting like the bad ass of the world
you only have the right to own nuclear weapons and nuclear faclites* even in your colleges but nobody in the world can own nuclear weapon so i guess usa is the only countryy have the right to defend it self but the rest of the world is usa bI***
so

is the whole f****ing world is alawys wrong and usa is an angel everyone trying to harm it for some reason i dont know ....

and about that glockmail i am not a ****ing "sheek" like a minester there
so i could answer you i am not a f***in expert so i could answer u

beside i dont have the language for that i can barely speak english so how i am gonna explain to you
u need like fuckin 10 pages for each question and the end u just say its all pool
because u dont even know a thing about islam u just wanna attack so whats the point ...

and that point of mohamed is a child abuser* thats just wrong and mean

and muslims like boys as a masturabtion toys woah what the ***k was that u crazy ..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats i dont know :duh3:

we dont have gays we dont have pergent teenagers we dont have people who drink to death we dont have womens get beaten to death or stapin and killed by their husbands we dont even have drugs so you come and say we use childern as masturbation toys !!!!!!!!!!!! ****kk that and f u u just wanna make islam look bad
yeah and we dont have minsters who rape our assult young boys....

and one last thing

"The US Message Board is the answer for Americans and non-Americans alike who want to meet and discuss the issues of the day. Our variety of forums and overarching belief in freedom of speech provides the world with a place to come and be heard. We're an ever-increasing group of normal people who are interested with current world events and domestic issues. We believe we can help to overcome the problems and concerns America faces in this day and age by combining our collective wisdom and strength in our forums. Working together, we can make sure that the wings of liberty never lose a feather."

i dont really see that you would really attack anybody who is not american and dont like usa policy or disagree with you
u dont play fair

:asshole: :asshole: :asshole: :asshole: sssss.... jk or just glockmail maybe

peace

Wow. Those poppy fields in Afghanistan must be an illusion. :rolleyes:

lol but afghanistan its not even in the arab world
though they dont even use they just export to you guys so you could get high
and they could get some money to eat :)

and you only answered that one abby u couldnt find something else to pick on ?

jk i think its a funny comment "Those poppy fields in Afghanistan must be an illusion" ha ha ha
but i really like it

you know there are like 1000 chat room in paltalk you can through your p.s and a lot of people will answer you there

but i dont have time to read your P.S and explain to you how wrong is it
because simpley you will never belive it so ... dont wait an answer :321:

Loser. You're the one talking all this logical debate crap ...... so put up or shut up and respond to the post instead of deflecting so far you're in outer space.

so

beside i dont have the language for that i can barely speak english so how i am gonna explain to you
u need like fuckin 10 pages for each question and the end u just say its all pool
because u dont even know a thing about islam u just wanna attack so whats the point ...

and muslims like boys as a masturabtion toys woah what the ***k was that u crazy ..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats i dont know :duh3:

we dont have gays we dont have pergent teenagers we dont have people who drink to death we dont have womens get beaten to death or stapin and killed by their husbands we dont even have drugs so you come and say we use childern as masturbation toys !!!!!!!!!!!! ****kk that and f u u just wanna make islam look bad

and one last thing

u dont play fair

peace

Dude, fuck off. And take your religion of intolerance and hate with you. YOU drew first blood. Now stand up and pay the price like you got a pair, if you do. If there's one thing I can't stand it's some whine-ass little shit-for-brains trying to tell us we aren't seeing what we're seeing.

so

and one last thing

u dont play fair

peace

I think your towel might be wrapped too tight. :cuckoo:

Dude, fuck off. And take your religion of intolerance and hate with you. YOU drew first blood. Now stand up and pay the price like you got a pair, if you do. If there's one thing I can't stand it's some whine-ass little shit-for-brains trying to tell us we aren't seeing what we're seeing.

gunnyl you are such a bitch who asked you for a fucking answer i was answering that glockmail so why dont u fuck off
you dont tell me to fuck off you fuck off
and you know what you are so ignorant

yeah is this kind of talk make you made or something well i didnt ask for it
glockmail did ... so i am just answering him

gunnyl you are such a bitch who asked you for a fucking answer i was answering that glockmail so why dont u fuck off

and its not your fuckin board so its freedom of speach haha

Its people like Gunny that gave you that freedom shithead. You don't need to thank him. I'm sure he'd rather you didn't, but if you are going to start spouting off about "freedom of speech," then you should respect where it came from.

I didn't tell you to fuck off because I think it's my board. I'm well-aware it is not. I am also well-aware that freedom of speech exists; otherwise, lying little pencil-necked geeks like you wouldn't be allowed to try selling your swill.

The ignorant one here is the one who believes a bunch of bullshit about a religion that has been disproven on this board more times than you have individual hairs.

Be all that as it may, you deflecting piece of garbage, if you can't answer the questions and back your bullshit, then stop whining when you get called on it, and just FUCK OFF, bitch.

Its people like Gunny that gave you that freedom shithead. You don't need to thank him. I'm sure he'd rather you didn't, but if you are going to start spouting off about "freedom of speech," then you should respect where it came from.

I didn't give Yassir anything. He's an Egyptian come to tell us how we're all wrong about the religion of hate and intolerance. Matter of fact, the odds are better he was in my sights than I was protecting him.

I'm curious. Does Egypt even have a free speech policy?

Forum List

Back