How many more overt lies will Biden tell?

There’s no point because you are a moron who is immune to facts.

Showing you facts does nothing. You just ignore them.

I’d have better success teaching a golden retriever calculus.
again, I get it, you failing at providing the lie is your problem. So you can't stop posting the lie until you do.

again, I get it, you failing at providing the lie is your problem. So you can't stop posting the lie until you do.
This is exactly what I mean. Nothing I say has any impact on you.

You live in your own little world.

Ciao moron.

This is exactly what I mean. Nothing I say has any impact on you.

You live in your own little world.

Ciao moron.
you have nothing to say. you, you claimed Trump lied, but can't seem to pull one of those puppies up for us to see. And you come at me? demofk magic.

How is Judge Brown unqualified?
The route to the bottom can be a tedious one. And it is paralleling the insanity of social justice run amok. Instead of righting wrongs. We reversed the players and with teeth in it to accuse people of hate for any reason imaginable. The malaise is a byproduct of this.

that her only qualification is that she has dark skin and a woman. I never knew that was the only qualification needed.

So she did not graduate law school?

She has not worked as a lawyer?

She has not passed the Bar?

She has not been confirmed by the Senate 2 other times already?

She has not served on the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit?

She has not served on the United States District Court for the District of Columbia?

She did not clerk for Judge Patti B. Saris of the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts?

She did not clerk for Judge Bruce M. Selya of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit?

She was not an assistant federal public defender in Washington, D.C?

Last edited:
Still whining about Judge Jackson and her qualifications? How many threads you gonna hop to for this?
which ones are you referring to? Aren't all skin colors and gender qualifications? Seems those two are the only two you got.

The route to the bottom can be a tedious one. And it is paralleling the insanity of social justice run amok. Instead of righting wrongs. We reversed the players and with teeth in it to accuse people of hate for any reason imaginable. The malaise is a byproduct of this.
ever notice a demofk can almost never back their posts? They play turret's posting. Throw something out and let it linger without facts.

Aren't all skin colors and gender qualifications? Seems those two are the only two you got.

She has not served on the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit?

She has not served on the United States District Court for the District of Columbia?

She did not clerk for Judge Patti B. Saris of the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts?

She did not clerk for Judge Bruce M. Selya of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit?

Qualified means so many things. Equity is pretty straight forward. And we will have it whether we like it or not until we hit bottom.

Qualified means so many things. Equity is pretty straight forward. And we will have it whether we like it or not until we hit bottom.

The assumption she is not qualified for the job solely because she is black just highlights the overt racism on this forum

The assumption she is not qualified for the job solely because she is black just highlights the overt racism on this forum

No one is making that assumption (except maybe you).

The problem is that Biden excluded ALL non-black, non-female candidates because of their gender and skin color. That makes him a racist and a sexist. But we already knew that, didn't we?

No one is making that assumption (except maybe you).

The problem is that Biden excluded ALL non-black, non-female candidates because of their gender and skin color. That makes him a racist and a sexist. But we already knew that, didn't we?

There are two threads on this forum full of people making that assumption.

It’s done on the right all the time.

They said Obama was elected president because he was black too.

When a potus has a literally inexhaustible list of judges to fill Sup Ct seats, it cannot be a race to the bottom to make race, gender, orientation or even in the case of the gop - religious preference - a criteria.

But I realize your real bitch is that she's appointed by a dem and or a black,female. LOL

Corrupt Biden cut a deal for votes now he has to pay up what he promised in return. That's all this is, retarded as it may seem

She wasn't chosen for her work, skills, or ethics.
She was chosen because of her color.....THAT is racism.
I think this explains it short and sweet.
31E702AF-DE51-471A-80B7-2E2055A70639.jpeg

Forum List

Back