How Many JFK Assassination Theories?

Mudflap

VIP Member
Jan 4, 2014
How many JFK assassination theories have you heard about? I thought I'd come up with 20 or so, but almost got to 50.

Let's NOT debate the plausibility of each theory.

This is what I came up with:

1. Accidental (or not) discharge of a weapon by a secret service agent in the follow up car, aka "friendly fire"
2. Aristotle Onassis
3. Badge Man
4. Bill Greer
5. Black Dog Man
6. Bobby Hargis (or one of the other Dallas motorcycle cops flanking the presidential limo)
7. Charles Harrelson
8. CIA
9. Cuban government
10. David Ferrie (homosexual thrill killing)
11. Didn't die; faked assassination
12. Died earlier: assassination was staged with a body double to explain his death
13. FBI
14. Federal Reserve Bank officials
15. Freemasons
16. George Bush Sr
17. Gerald Ford
18. E. Howard Hunt
19. Haroldson Lafayette (H L) Hunt
20. Illuminati
21. Israeli government (Mossad)
22. Jackie Kennedy
23. Jack Ruby
24. Jimmy Hoffa
25. Joe DiMaggio
26. John Connally
27. Joseph Adams Milteer
28. KGB (Soviet government)
29. Lee Oswald
30. Local Mafia
31. Lyndon Johnson
32. Nazis sympathizers
33. Nellie Connally
34. Organized crime (Santos Trafficante, Sam Giancana, Carlos Marcello, et al)
35. Richard Nixon
36. Robert F. Kennedy
37. Roy Kellerman
38. Secret Service as a whole
39. Storm Drain Guy
40. Suicide
41. The "babushka lady"
42. The three tramps
43. The Illuminati
44. The "umbrella man"
45. Tonya Harding (yes, THAT Tonya Harding - google it)
46. Trilateral Commission
47. Unknown ... but it was not Oswald
48. UFO coverup
49. US military

4th REPORTER: Did you shoot the President?

LEE HARVEY OSWALD:
No. They've taken me in because of the fact that I lived in the Soviet Union. I'm just a patsy.

How would the cops know ahead of time Osawld was the guy in the theater, and that he lived in the Soviet Union? :lol:

FRONTLINE: previous reports: transcripts: who was lee harvey oswald? | PBS

Oswald was the only employee missing at book depository after shooting when police shut it down. He was at the theater. A shoe salesman notified ticket person that Oswald sneaked in without paying. These two called the police. Oswald tried to shoot one officer in the theater with the same pistol he used to murder officer Tippit.

what more do people need?

every time one inconsistency or 'witness' or crackerjack theory is debunked, a new one rears it's fugly head

“The 1979 conclusion by the House Select Committee on Assassinations is wrong,” Sabato said. “Not only does the Dictabelt not prove the committee’s assertion about a shot from the grassy knoll, we can find no evidence of gunfire at all on the Dictabelt, and thus it cannot be used to prove either that Oswald was the lone gunman or that there was more than one shooter in Dealey Plaza.”

Sabato’s conclusion was backed by James C. Bowles, who worked as communications supervisor for Dallas police in 1963 and later served almost 20 years as sheriff of Dallas County. Bowles copied and transcribed the recordings and transferred them to Dictabelts at the FBI’s request.

Bowles also said with certainty in an interview Monday that the police officer who transmitted the sounds was at least 2 miles from Dealey Plaza, that the section with the sound bites of the alleged shots was “about one minute off” and that pops caused by scratches on the tape had been mistaken as shots.

“When I recorded and transcribed the tapes, it was necessary to raise the stylus, slide it backwards, put it down. Listen, missed it, raise it, slide it back, put it down, catch it,” Bowles said about how he may have caused the unwanted noise on the tapes.

“There were not only little marks where that (purported) fourth shot was fired, there were other marks all the way through the tape,” Bowles said.

http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/s...cle_a64237b4-35b6-11e3-a5ca-001a4bcf6878.html

Last edited:

LEE HARVEY OSWALD:
No. They've taken me in because of the fact that I lived in the Soviet Union. I'm just a patsy.

How would the cops know ahead of time Osawld was the guy in the theater, and that he lived in the Soviet Union? :lol:

Oswald was the only employee missing at book depository after shooting when police shut it down. He was at the theater. A shoe salesman notified ticket person that Oswald sneaked in without paying. These two called the police. Oswald tried to shoot one officer in the theater with the same pistol he used to murder officer Tippit.

every time one inconsistency or 'witness' or crackerjack theory is debunked, a new one rears it's fugly head

Yes it do. I was thinking hundreds, but didn't come up with half that amount.

LEE HARVEY OSWALD:

Yes it do. I was thinking hundreds, but didn't come up with half that amount.

Dante was into this crap in the 1970s. Knew all about crazy old Garrisson decades before Oliver Stone's 'movie'

it just gets nuttier

How many JFK assassination theories have you heard about? I thought I'd come up with 20 or so, but almost got to 50.

1. Accidental (or not) discharge of a weapon by a secret service agent in the follow up car, aka "friendly fire"
2. Aristotle Onassis
3. Badge Man
4. Bill Greer
5. Black Dog Man
6. Bobby Hargis (or one of the other Dallas motorcycle cops flanking the presidential limo)
7. Charles Harrelson
8. CIA
9. Cuban government
12. Died earlier: assassination was staged with a body double to explain his death
13. FBI
15. Freemasons
16. George Bush Sr
17. Gerald Ford
18. E. Howard Hunt
20. Illuminati
22. Jackie Kennedy
23. Jack Ruby
24. Jimmy Hoffa
25. Joe DiMaggio
26. John Connally
27. Joseph Adams Milteer
29. Lee Oswald
30. Local Mafia
31. Lyndon Johnson
32. Nazis sympathizers
33. Nellie Connally
35. Richard Nixon
36. Robert F. Kennedy
37. Roy Kellerman
39. Storm Drain Guy
40. Suicide
41. The "babushka lady"
42. The three tramps
43. The Illuminati
44. The "umbrella man"
48. UFO coverup
49. US military

To channel Rumsfeld...

There are known knowns and known unknowns.

For example, we know Kennedy was killed.

We don't know why.

So, to my mind, we have to take the known knowns and see how they fit. Oswald ordered a rifle that was used to kill the President. We know that Oswald was at the scene of the crime. We know that Oswald took, to say the least, a bizarre route home to retrieve his gun then out again after.

We know the investigation was lacking both in deference to the President being the decedent and by the simple fact that the last President to be assassinated was what, William McKinely in 1901? There is no (not one I'm aware of anyway) a universal playbook for when a President gets shot and if there was it's unlikely the playbook was in Dallas and every cop was briefed on it. Look at 9/11; someone was interviewed and said that the plane didn't have windows so Presto! instant doubt as to the 9/11 Commision findings

Anyway, If you just look at the known knowns; it's obvious that Oswald was involved in the murder of JFK. Anyone who believes otherwise is either ignorant of the facts or what they indicate.

Do you guys know of any theories that are not mentioned above?

Over 200 people have peeped this thread and four people have responded. At least it had a quick death.

2. Aristotle Onassis
3. Badge Man
4. Bill Greer
5. Black Dog Man
7. Charles Harrelson
8. CIA
9. Cuban government
13. FBI
15. Freemasons
16. George Bush Sr
17. Gerald Ford
18. E. Howard Hunt
20. Illuminati
22. Jackie Kennedy
23. Jack Ruby
24. Jimmy Hoffa
25. Joe DiMaggio
26. John Connally
27. Joseph Adams Milteer
29. Lee Oswald
30. Local Mafia
31. Lyndon Johnson
32. Nazis sympathizers
33. Nellie Connally
35. Richard Nixon
36. Robert F. Kennedy
37. Roy Kellerman
39. Storm Drain Guy
40. Suicide
41. The "babushka lady"
42. The three tramps
43. The Illuminati
44. The "umbrella man"
48. UFO coverup
49. US military

there WERE thousands involved so most of those people and organizations listed like the CIA,mossad,Johnson,Nixon,Greer and others being involved are all correct.

any serious researcher knows the CIA was involved in this up to to their ears the fact that as the HSCA investigation in the 70's was winding down,two CIA men came forward and said-we did it,where do you want to go with this investigation? and the committe of course ignored that lead and did not puruse it because anything that pointed towards government involvement,they ignored.

half of americans were waking up and no longer accepting the lies of the warren commission that oswald was the lone assassin anymore so the government invented a NEW patsy,the mob.the lead investigater robert blakey even wrote a book about it talking about how elements of organized crime were behind it.even THEY concluded the warren commission was wrong,that there was a second shooter behind the picket fence,yet we still have brainwashed sheople in denial who STILL say oswald was the lone assassin.:cuckoo::lmao:

anything that pointed towards the CIA though,they ignored and did not pursue.a senator that served on that HSCA investigation,resigned in disgust because of the fact that once again,they were not interested in the truth and did not pursue leads pointing towards the real perpetraters,the CIA.

here is also more facts that paid government trolls like candyass and dawgshit always ignore that the CIA was behind it in this video here of e howard hunt a CIA man who worked covert operations for the CIA,after lying for years that he was in dallas that day,he confessed on his deathbed confession that he was in dallas that day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also love the logic of the magic bullet theorists how they use that propaganda piece from FRONTLINE as their evidence.frontline funded by thew government, leaves out SEVERAL facts such as many witnesses saw a gunman fire a a rifle behind the picket fence and how all the dallas doctors said he had an EXIT wound in the back of his head.:lmao:

not to mention all the unnaccounted bullets photograpghed that day proving there were multiple shooters.one on the sidewalk removed the next day,one in the street sign,removed and replaced the next day,one in the windshield forensic police officers said was an ENTRANCE shot,one in the chrome of the limo,one in the grassy knoll an FBI man is seen picking up and putting in his pocket walking away from. the magic bullet theorists NEVER have any answers for these facts.:lmao:

ignoring the body was illegally removed from texas,ignoring that the warren commission ALTERED witness testimonysa crime itself they should have all gone to jail for-the magic bullet theorists ignore that fact everytime living in denial saying they werent.:cuckoo:

oh and thats funny that lie that PBS always tells in their propaganda piece that someone posted that oswald -whom was linked to the CIA and navy intelligence,saying he was the only employee of the depostitory that left is pure bullshit in the fact there were SEVERAL people from there that left.:cuckoo:

its also amusing in the fact that Garriosn was viidicated in his trial in the fact OBS fails to mention that while he could not convince the jury that clay shaw was part of the conspiracy,he DID convince them after showing the zapruder film,that there was a conspiracy.:cuckoo: the idiots who still think oswald was the lone assassin,obviously ditched junior high school science classes in the fact they know nothing at all about the laws of physics that your head doesnt go BACKWARDS when shot from behind.:lmao:

those jury members did not skip junior high school science classes.:cuckoo:

Oh and Garrison was also vindicated by the HSCA investigation when former CIA deputy director Richard Helms said under oath that Clay Shaw did indeed work for the CIA.

I see to know surprise,many around here have done no reseaech into this case other than reading what the warren commission told them and listening to that corrupt government piece of FRONTLINES which has been debunked by researchers over the years.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
I also love the logic of the magic bullet theorists how they use that propaganda piece from FRONTLINE as their evidence.frontline funded by thew government, leaves out SEVERAL facts such as many witnesses saw a gunman fire a a rifle behind the picket fence and how all the dallas doctors said he had an EXIT wound in the back of his head.
if handjob is here, it must be total fallacy Friday!

Definition of fallacy (n)
Bing Dictionary
fal·la·cy[ fálləssee ]
mistaken belief or idea: something that is believed to be true but is erroneous
invalid argument: an argument or reasoning in which the conclusion does not follow from the premises
logical error in argument: a mistake made in a line of reasoning that invalidates it

Forum List

Back