How many fall for the lefts LIES about mail in voting?

five states have elected to use mail in voting and yet the world has not ended and Republicans still get elected. This is hogwash about how it only benefits the Democrats.

See post above. I have corrected you on this at least four times, yet you continue to tell the same lie over and over. You are convincing no one. If you are capable maybe try telling the truth for once.

Requesting an absentee ballot is not the same as mass mailing millions of unrequested ballots. Period. Each time you lie I will stop you.
You did not post anything in yer above post concerning myself.
5 states have passed legislation in which mass mailings of vote by mail is ok. You must be confused.

All Dim States all attempting to steal an election.

Its odd that the country that put a man on the moon cannot cope with a postal ballot.
What is even more ludicrous is that the president is undermining the systems in place to do it.
Well that is obviously a partisan stance and nobody really takes him seriously anyway. I understand that he set up an enquiry after the last election but it failed to find any abuse.

All of our voting is done manually and hand counted on the night. All the candidates and their agents can observe the counting and can request a recount if they arent happy. It gets done in good time and then everyone goes home. Why are you making such a drama over what is just a function ?
Trump has appointed another rich donor class to oversee the postal service in which they have cut hours of operation and reduced efficiency...Those are the facts and you may assess them as you like but it doesn't change the fact that he is undermining the ability to have a Constitutionally directed agency function.

five states have elected to use mail in voting and yet the world has not ended and Republicans still get elected. This is hogwash about how it only benefits the Democrats.

See post above. I have corrected you on this at least four times, yet you continue to tell the same lie over and over. You are convincing no one. If you are capable maybe try telling the truth for once.

Requesting an absentee ballot is not the same as mass mailing millions of unrequested ballots. Period. Each time you lie I will stop you.
5 states have passed legislation in which mass mailings of vote by mail is ok. You must be confused.

All Dim States all attempting to steal an election.
Yet, you have no proof that they have or will, again you are projecting feelings not facts.

Explain the difference between requesting an absentee ballot and a Dim election board mass mailing thousands of unrequested ballots.

Go!
If you don't know the diff them you should research it.

Exactly the response I expected. A complete total liar. :lol: All Dims are the same. Nobody believes the stupid shit you say. If you want to convince people maybe attempt telling the truth. It's a thought.
I am no Democrat or Republican so again your attempts to facilitate your need for a villian is ineffective because you project and don't honestly converse.

1. Mass mailing unrequested ballots with shitty inaccurate voting rolls to millions.

2. Individual requesting a single personal ballot that can be verified.

People really do understand the difference. :D

How many in the public do you think are fooled by the lefts propaganda machine, aka the msm, when it comes to mail in voting?

Absentee ballots require you to request them and many states demand a legitimate reason that you can not show up in person to vote.

VS

Mass mailings of un requested ballots to every person on the registration roles regardless of the fact that they may be dead or have moved or plan to vote in person or may in fact not be eligible to vote.

The lefties on this board lie regularly about the two above. They completely ignore all the risks and stories of major problems in cities/states where it has already been tried.
This isn't about their health or yours. It's about securing the ability to manufacture votes as needed.
If it were about health concerns simply extending the voting period to one week instead of one day would eliminate crowds.
Grampa is pretending not to trust mail voting.
On the contrary, its the LEFT I DON'T TRUST, with mail in voting.
Grampa's God said mail voting is safe, but only in Florida. Grampa will now have to change good argument to, "Non-Florida mail voting sucks".

HE ENCOURAGES ALL TO.......

REQUEST

A BALLOT

Its odd that the country that put a man on the moon cannot cope with a postal ballot.
What is even more ludicrous is that the president is undermining the systems in place to do it.
Well that is obviously a partisan stance and nobody really takes him seriously anyway. I understand that he set up an enquiry after the last election but it failed to find any abuse.

All of our voting is done manually and hand counted on the night. All the candidates and their agents can observe the counting and can request a recount if they arent happy. It gets done in good time and then everyone goes home. Why are you making such a drama over what is just a function ?
Trump has appointed another rich donor class to oversee the postal service in which they have cut hours of operation and reduced efficiency...Those are the facts and you may asses them as you like but it doesn't change the fact that he is undermining the ability to have a Constitutionally directed agency function.
Yup our clowns sold off our Post Office to their mates a few years back. Its now a bit of a shock when you get a letter.

There are plenty of reasons to be concerned about a process that has not been fully vetted in most states. You would feel the same way if you thought mail in voting would put the Democrats at a disadvantage.

At least Jimmy Carter is honest about it

How many in the public do you think are fooled by the lefts propaganda machine, aka the msm, when it comes to mail in voting?

Absentee ballots require you to request them and many states demand a legitimate reason that you can not show up in person to vote.

VS

Mass mailings of un requested ballots to every person on the registration roles regardless of the fact that they may be dead or have moved or plan to vote in person or may in fact not be eligible to vote.

The lefties on this board lie regularly about the two above. They completely ignore all the risks and stories of major problems in cities/states where it has already been tried.
This isn't about their health or yours. It's about securing the ability to manufacture votes as needed.
If it were about health concerns simply extending the voting period to one week instead of one day would eliminate crowds.
On the contrary, its the LEFT I DON'T TRUST, with mail in voting.
Grampa's God said mail voting is safe, but only in Florida. Grampa will now have to change good argument to, "Non-Florida mail voting sucks".

HE ENCOURAGES ALL TO.......

REQUEST

A BALLOT

Everyone understands the difference. It's just the Dim way. When it doubt, lie.

The funny thing is the lies never work, but it's all they have. Sad really. :(

VS

Any ballot without the proof of identity should be made illegal.
It should be a constitutional amendment.

VS

Same thing.....you don’t need to show up at the polls to vote.

A wise move while in the middle of a pandemic

Forum List

Back