How many Democrats does it take to change the New York skyline

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
All or none..
Businesses started businesses run Capital generator for tax purposes contributing to the National treasury instead of bleeding taxpayers Democrats are full of s*** they cluster that talk they don't do a f****** thing and then they try to bring down the other side for doing a f****** thing..
They don't produce anything they do not add to the culture are the sanctity of the country Integrity of the borders Democrats suck I don't know if I can use that as a campaign slogan

The elite Democrat Party Club of the sons has become the American people's parasite Nancy Pelosi is their poster child...

"You have to break into the country before you can loot it."

All or none..
Businesses started businesses run Capital generator for tax purposes contributing to the National treasury instead of bleeding taxpayers Democrats are full of s*** they cluster that talk they don't do a f****** thing and then they try to bring down the other side for doing a f****** thing..
They don't produce anything they do not add to the culture are the sanctity of the country Integrity of the borders Democrats suck I don't know if I can use that as a campaign slogan

The elite Democrat Party Club of the sons has become the American people's parasite Nancy Pelosi is their poster child...

"You have to break into the country before you can loot it."
Are you an American, or are you a Democrat?

Forum List

Back