.....how many are subject to arrest for the attack?....

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, let us try keep this thread on track as a probitive discussion about those folks who broke the law at the Capitol on January 6th. To be sure, there are those who are unprepared to responsibly contribute ("you are a flaming fascist c*cksucker"). But that is not fatal to other more insightful thinking.

After all, USMB is a big tent, albeit with a relatively low bar to entry.
And importantly, there ARE others here who possess perceptions based on their intelligence and study of American politics, politicians, and the current zeitgeist.

So, to me this investigation of who was there, what did they do, and how can we identify 'em, find 'em, and bring 'em in to meet law enforcement....well, that is a duty of America, and patriotic Americans.

I'm confident most here, recognize that.
You are not a patriotic American....You are a filthy fascist pig, carrying water for indefinite detention of people charged with misdemeanors, and you're failing at distracting from the fact.

Fuck you and the fascist horse you rode in on.

Even the oathkeeper head hillbilly called it an insurrection. So if you are going to whine about it being called an insurrection, you better start with him.
Get back to me when someone is CONVICTED of insurrection. Your media spewed that shit for a year and only now are we seeing anyone charged for anything like "sedition" or "insurrection". Here's the thing though, your party pulls that shit in '22 or '24, and you'll likely get to see what a REAL INSURRECTION looks like. Hint: It's not a rowdy mob yelling at the gates.
You assholes don't get to dictate reality to half of this nation just because your fucking media gives you cover.

Get back to me when someone is CONVICTED of insurrection.
They have been indicted for seditious conspiracy and the indictment has some seriously bad evidence in it

Good things take time

Get back to me when someone is CONVICTED of insurrection
Why? Your idiotic cult standard is yours, not normal people's. You are a cultist who supported the insurrection and believes the big lie.

Might as well try to teach a dog calculus. .

Last edited:
Lying scumbucket.

How many other criminals are held for over a year in pre-trial detention for misdemeanors?
Lying scum bucket indeed.

As of September, there were only 37 rioters being held in pre-trial detention, and it wasn’t for misdemeanors.

“Of the hundreds and hundreds of folks who have been arrested in the Capitol riots, the majority of them, most of them have received some sort of bail,” Rahmani said. “But the folks that engaged in the most violent acts, they are being detained without bond.”

You can also look up cases here:

Get back to me when someone is CONVICTED of insurrection. Your media spewed that shit for a year and only now are we seeing anyone charged for anything like "sedition" or "insurrection". Here's the thing though, your party pulls that shit in '22 or '24, and you'll likely get to see what a REAL INSURRECTION looks like. Hint: It's not a rowdy mob yelling at the gates.
You assholes don't get to dictate reality to half of this nation just because your fucking media gives you cover.
What makes you think YOU have the right to dictate “reality”? Because you will use violence of people refuse to follow your dictates?

Lying scum bucket indeed.

As of September, there were only 37 rioters being held in pre-trial detention, and it wasn’t for misdemeanors.

“Of the hundreds and hundreds of folks who have been arrested in the Capitol riots, the majority of them, most of them have received some sort of bail,” Rahmani said. “But the folks that engaged in the most violent acts, they are being detained without bond.”

You can also look up cases here:
.gov is the source?....Gonna source the Stasi next?

Yeah, GFY.

Eat shit, fascist liar.....And don't answer a question with a question.

Truth is that nobody is held without bail in indefinite pre-trial detention for misdemeanors.
That's what we're trying to tell you. You completely made that up

Forum List

Back