.....how many are subject to arrest for the attack?....

They may be hateful idiots but IMO, it's a mistake to just ignore them. If they could have their way, they'd be rounding their political enemies up at gunpoint and in many cases, purging them. This tribal nonsense has gone critical and it has become dangerous. Did you ever think you'd see real political prisoners in America? I didn't. I won't ever make that mistake again. When one of the Schutzstaffel comes banging on the door at 4 AM... it'll be some handy info to be aware of.
Which pretty Much describes Trump and his followers. He has enemy list to rival Nixon’s.

"....and yes we will survive, in spite of you and your bigotry.

Well, good poster georgio, we need not quibble over your sense of patriotic responsibility nor mine.

There is plenty of room for both your avatar and mine to exhibit our love for America and our sense of civic responsibility, by being citizens who ----

......... who want America to thrive under the rule-of-law and will perform a civic duty and try to assist our law enforcement agencies identify, apprehend, and charge according to our laws."

I regret if my avatar has not been clear on the expection that the vast majority of American's do embrace a sense of civic responsibility that contains within it a willingness to help our law enforcement agencies enforce our rule of law.

If you deny that, that's OK with my avatar.
You be you.

Prosecutors say--Were they there? Nope. Weapons cached--In VA? That's a joke right. I keep weapons in my safe in another state--if I was there, would that mean I was planning an insurrection? Here's a straw--grasp that.
They were three miles from the Capitol...within eyesight...and they had boats set up to ferry the weapons across the river.

The tweets and phone records prove all that

Well, good poster georgio, we need not quibble over your sense of patriotic responsibility nor mine.

There is plenty of room for both your avatar and mine to exhibit our love for America and our sense of civic responsibility, by being citizens who ----

I regret if my avatar has not been clear on the expection that the vast majority of American's do embrace a sense of civic responsibility that contains within it a willingness to help our law enforcement agencies enforce our rule of law.

If you deny that, that's OK with my avatar.
You be you.
Whoa, look out Papageorgio, you triggered him now. He's slipped into total schizo mode and broken out the third person and his alter ego, avatar. LMAO--he only does that when he's really gone over the edge.

You fucking commies haven't got a clue as to how the US justice system works.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you, good poster Concerned American.
Your dependability is notable.
The forum benefits by your consistent contributions of thoughtful, insightful views.
You are you. Indeed.

I mean no disrespect towards the good poster Odball,
Liar.

This entire thread is disrespect to people being held indefinitely, with no bail, on misdemeanor charges.

You then cite a source that uses deliberately emotionally loaded words that are beyond hyperbole, to describe these people.

You, sir, are not only disrespectful, you are a flaming fascist cocksucker.

Last edited:
This entire thread is disrespect to people being held indefinitely, with no bail, on misdemeanor charges. You, sir, are not only disrespectful, you are a flaming fascist cocksucker.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, let us try keep this thread on track as a probitive discussion about those folks who broke the law at the Capitol on January 6th. To be sure, there are those who are unprepared to responsibly contribute ("you are a flaming fascist c*cksucker"). But that is not fatal to other more insightful thinking.

After all, USMB is a big tent, albeit with a relatively low bar to entry.
And importantly, there ARE others here who possess perceptions based on their intelligence and study of American politics, politicians, and the current zeitgeist.

So, to me this investigation of who was there, what did they do, and how can we identify 'em, find 'em, and bring 'em in to meet law enforcement....well, that is a duty of America, and patriotic Americans.

I'm confident most here, recognize that.

Yes, like that, but much fewer. Which makes your point look very stupid.
Damn, that'd hurt, coming from someone I respected. The point was clear. The DAs in those cities, especially Portland, Seattle, and NYC, rarely charged any of the scum in the streets. It was about creating uncertainty, distress, and anger at the then-current administration. Your party is so inept that you STILL had to cheat to get rid of him. I really hope he decides to run again. The reaction from you folks is going to be historic.

Damn, that'd hurt, coming from someone I respected. The point was clear.
It was clearly stupid. For the exact reasons I mentioned. Those facts are independent of your crybaby fetishes and your cultism.

Just to send it home, you got embarrassed thoroughly by the stats by another poster as well.

You should probably shut up, you are embarrassing yourself.

It was clearly stupid. For the exact reasons I mentioned. Those facts are independent of your crybaby fetishes and your cultism.

Just to send it home, you got embarrassed thoroughly by the stats by another poster as well.

You should probably shut up, you are embarrassing yourself.
Damn... you people actually think I give a damn about your "facts" and opinions? You probably shouldn't waste your time like that. What with this pandemic wiping out civilization, you might not have much time left, bruh... oh and you can GFY too, Cletus.

Forum List

Back