How many air strikes against ISIS?

Sep 14, 2011
The right likes to attack their own country with lies about what the military and the president has done to fight ISIS. RWNJs whined when the US killed a terrorist and his son because they were citizens. RWNJs have even lied about Obama's killing of Osama bin Laden. RWNJs have lied about what our military said and did.

Pooting has recently said he is finally getting into this. So far, just like Duh Donuld, he hasn't done much but posture, brag and strut. How long do you Pootarians think it will take him to catch up with Obama? Or, since you'll just lie about it anyway, does that matter to you?

Is there even one RWNJ posting here who has the courage to admit their own country, led by their own president, has done more than any other country? I doubt it.

9917-1pxpwa4.jpg

9917-yyj3hk.jpg

How many air strikes have been launched against Isis so far?

America is running out of bombs to drop on ISIS as an official says 'missiles aren't being made fast enough and there's waiting lists for them'
  • Officials say the US is running out of bombs to fight against ISIS with
  • Air Force chief of staff Gen. Mark Welsh said the Air Force is now 'expending munitions faster than we can replenish them'
  • An official said that the bombing campaign against ISIS has left the US Air Force with munitions depot stocks 'below the desired objective'
  • Increasing the stock could take 'up to four years from time of expenditure to asset resupply'
  • State Department official said: 'There are essentially waiting lists for Hellfire. They can't make them fast enough'

Read more: America is running out of bombs to drop on ISIS
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The right likes to attack their own country with lies about what the military and the president has done to fight ISIS. RWNJs whined when the US killed a terrorist and his son because they were citizens. RWNJs have even lied about Obama's killing of Osama bin Laden. RWNJs have lied about what our military said and did.

Pooting has recently said he is finally getting into this. So far, just like Duh Donuld, he hasn't done much but posture, brag and strut. How long do you Pootarians think it will take him to catch up with Obama? Or, since you'll just lie about it anyway, does that matter to you?

Is there even one RWNJ posting here who has the courage to admit their own country, led by their own president, has done more than any other country? I doubt it.

9917-1pxpwa4.jpg

9917-yyj3hk.jpg

59,015 sorties, 8,573 Air Strikes. Does that mean 50,442 Sorties returned to base without dropping their bombs?

9917-1pxpwa4.jpg

9917-yyj3hk.jpg

59,015 sorties, 8,573 Air Strikes. Does that mean 50442 Sorties returned to base without dropping their bombs?

THIS might interest you.

C'mon RWNJ jackasses, Just once, try saying something patriotic about your own country.

I promise, you can go right back to lying.

How effective were they? That's what counts.

Hey why dont you take your bad assed self over to Syria and subject your self to a couple of American bombing raids and report back as to how successful they felt to YOU.

Will or can you do that?

How effective were they? That's what counts.

Well, at least you didn't repeat the RW lie that the US isn't doing anything but this should give you an idea.

There is no RW lie that the US isn't doing anything. The effectiveness of the small effort is what is being questioned. If Obama was serious we would have at least one Carrier battle group in the area conducting around the clock bombing? The US Navy has done that before and could do it again and they have lots of bombs and missiles.

9917-1pxpwa4.jpg

9917-yyj3hk.jpg

59,015 sorties, 8,573 Air Strikes. Does that mean 50,442 Sorties returned to base without dropping their bombs?
No it doesn't. You don't know what you are talking about. You are totally unprepared or knowledgeable to comment about this subject.

Just once, try saying something patriotic about your own country.

that is something you fucking retarded liberscum should try doing rather than prop up that fucking muslime lying mulatto dictator in the "Black House"..., show me a patriotic demorat/liberturd and i'll show you a lying fucking traitor!! :up:

9917-1pxpwa4.jpg

9917-yyj3hk.jpg

59,015 sorties, 8,573 Air Strikes. Does that mean 50442 Sorties returned to base without dropping their bombs?

THIS might interest you.

C'mon RWNJ jackasses, Just once, try saying something patriotic about your own country.

I promise, you can go right back to lying.

That didn't answer the question dipshit. I served my country in uniform for 6 years so don't question my patriotism.. Did you?

9917-1pxpwa4.jpg

9917-yyj3hk.jpg

No it doesn't. You don't know what you are talking about. You are totally unprepared or knowledgeable to comment about this subject.

I served in the USAF for 6 years and I will put my knowledge of air strikes considerable above yours.

Just once, try saying something patriotic about your own country.

that is something you fucking retarded liberscum should try doing rather than prop up that fucking muslime lying mulatto dictator in the "Black House"..., show me a patriotic demorat/liberturd and i'll show you a lying fucking traitor!! :up:
Go to Arlington or any other National Military Cemetary. BTW, Audy Murphy was a Democrat.

9917-1pxpwa4.jpg

9917-yyj3hk.jpg

I served in the USAF for 6 years and I will put my knowledge of air strikes considerable above yours.

9917-1pxpwa4.jpg

9917-yyj3hk.jpg

Why would you promote or propagate the belief being promoted in this thread that there is a correlation or conflation between sorties in a Theater between air strikes and sorties? If you are an Air Force vet you know the two have nothing to do with each other when used in the way they are being used to misinform readers of this thread. Perhaps with your experience and expertise you can provide an average number for sorties of recon, support and battle assessment are used in that particular Theater to complete an air strike. Do you know if cargo deliveries count as sorties?

Last edited:

Well, according to some military experts (if you can trust them) air strikes alone are not effective enough. Plus in some ways they work against our objectives.http://www.newsweek.com/how-effective-are-air-strikes-400683

So I am not opposed to air strikes, I am just sick and tired of a president who is a stinking stooge for Islam and apologist for Islam and has done little in other important ways to counter Islamic terrorism. He could have also gone in and taken out ISIS back when they were “J.V.” sized and every Arab nation, plus all of Europe, would have thanked him either publicly or privately. But instead he was a total coward or traitor. Why did he not march with all the state leaders of Europe and Israel and even Palestine in Paris after Charli Hedbo? Why has he constantly refused to criticize Islamic terrorism or call it what it is?

Just because Obama has done something does not mean he is not really part of the problem and not the solution. As far as I am concerned he is doing the absolute minimum he has to do just to keep the ruse going. Otherwise even the liberal media might turn against him.

For example: When ISIS was blowing Christian and other muslim heads off and putting it on video, when they were impaling children on sticks and beheading others, and raping little girls --- what did Obama say to Christian leaders at the D.C. National prayer breakfast? He said now all you Christians don’t get on your high horses because you had your Crusades and slavery days.

Isn’t that someone who really cares about Islamic terrorism? Or maybe he is one of them and a “useful idiot” in a position of influence.

If Obama had any brains at all he would have hit ISIS with air strikes when they were moving from Syria across open desert to attack cities in Iraq but he was too busy calling them the JV team and pretending they weren't a problem. Now they're dug into heavily populated cities and hiding behind civilians making it almost impossible to bomb them effectively.

But let's be honest here, Kiddies...Obama could care less if his bombing sorties are effective...he's only doing them so that he can say he's doing something against ISIS while really doing as little as possible as he runs out the string on his second term.

Forum List

Back