How many abortions has trump paid for?

Samantha Bee: Trump Has Totally Paid for ā€˜At Least Half a Dozen Abortionsā€™

I say less than a dozen.....he never pays his bills....you know.

Fuck, if he did that would be a huge motivator for disgusting LefTards to embrace him...no?

Wow! Excuses already!

Thatā€™s not an excuse bud...seriously, donā€™t your twisted, weirdo buddies admire those with the ā€˜courageā€™ to have abortions?
Donā€™t you think theyā€™re cool?

We are talking about an orange pervert that is now your king.

Hey look, when you bang disgusting, immoral Liberal whores, theyā€™re gonna get abortions...thatā€™s their contraceptive...thatā€™s what they do...right?

trump has no morals...he is in it to get richer...That is his agenda. He could care less about your f_ _ king country.

Can't you understand that? Helping ZTE will help his daughter get richer...you dumb SOBs...

He has conned you into thinking he cares about ANY of you

Fuck, if he did that would be a huge motivator for disgusting LefTards to embrace him...no?

Wow! Excuses already!

Thatā€™s not an excuse bud...seriously, donā€™t your twisted, weirdo buddies admire those with the ā€˜courageā€™ to have abortions?

Hey look, when you bang disgusting, immoral Liberal whores, theyā€™re gonna get abortions...thatā€™s their contraceptive...thatā€™s what they do...right?

trump has no morals...he is in it to get richer...That is his agenda. He could care less about your f_ _ king country.

Can't you understand that? Helping ZTE will help his daughter get richer...you dumb SOBs...

Listen, read my fucking lips...we arenā€™t like you government dependent lowlifes...we donā€™t need to be coddled by our government...we pave and pay our own way. If his family is getting rich as a result of his presidency...well FUCKING AWESOME....so am I and so is all other good productive REAL Americans. Get your shit right and enjoy the ride or get run the fuck over waiting for table scraps to fall...simple shit.

Wow! Excuses already!

Listen, read my fucking lips...we arenā€™t like you government dependent lowlifes...we donā€™t need to be coddled by our government...we pave and pay our own way. If his family is getting rich as a result of his presidency...well FUCKING AWESOME....so am I and so is all other good productive REAL Americans. Get your shit right and enjoy the ride or get run the fuck over waiting for table scraps to fall...simple shit.

You take every tax break you can....you write off mortgages and every deduction you can. You suck off government as much as anyone in lower economic straits....but u pretend you don't.

You take every tax break you can....you write off mortgages and every deduction you can. You suck off government as much as anyone in lower economic straits....but u pretend you don't.

Haha...this is good, twisted LefTard logic here.
I use tax code to keep more of what I generate and EARN and Iā€™m sucking off government just as ShaQuita and Guadalupe does with their litters of children and multiple baby daddyā€™s....Is that really how you feel or are you just that stupid?

Haha...this is good, twisted LefTard logic here.
I use tax code to keep more of what I generate and EARN and Iā€™m sucking off government just as ShaQuita and Guadalupe does with their litters of children and multiple baby daddyā€™s....Is that really how you feel or are you just that stupid?

You are....like your your orange king...scum....

Samantha Bee: Trump Has Totally Paid for ā€˜At Least Half a Dozen Abortionsā€™

I say less than a dozen.....he never pays his bills....you know.

Who the fuck is Samantha Bee?

Some leftist on the UC Berkeley campus?

Who cares what some unknown twat rants about?
She is a Canadian sucking money from democrats playing into their hate of America.

Still never heard of her. She on MS13NBC or something?

Forum List

Back