How Long Will it Take Democrats to Blame Trump after Florence Hits?

How long will it take Democrats to criticize President Trump for his “lack of response” to Hurricane Florence? How fast will they inject the race card accusing the administration of “ignoring” the black victims of the storm from predominantly minority communities? Liberals will reach a new low after Florence hits, politicizing the suffering of the people. This is my prediction.
Hurricane Florence could strengthen to 'life-threatening' Category 5, as about 1.5M people evacuate
The second post of this thread demonstrates perfectly, how the patheticly predictable nature of the left, burns their own asses.

Oh come now, you have to admit, preemptive politicizing a tragedy before it even happens is some new shit, even for this board where people politicize the deaths of 2 year olds to score some points on the forum.

It takes a special kind of person to look at a Cat 4 storm and all the damage it will do and their first thought is "I wonder how I can score some points on the board with this before anyone else does"
No. Its merely a testament to the lockstep predictability of those suffering TDS. And a damning confirmation, as well...

Well of course you do not see it, you think that politicizing tragedy just to score points on an internet forum is the way things are supposed to be. But most people are not mentally ill partisans like yourself so we know better.
Of course, Of course... It really burned your ass badly to have the wind “stolen” from your sails I see... Unfortunately for you; you’re far too myopic to see just how badly you have; and continue; to embarrass yourself over this...

What America learned from Katrina is that the President is the nation's First Responder and is held responsible for all deaths related to it.

Except if its a liberal.

When Haiti was hit by an earthquake during the Obama Regime, he accepted no responsibility whatsoever.

Right now, the liberals and nevertrumpers are busy preparing their op-eds attacking President Trump, the Trump sons, the First Daughter, Jared, Kavanaugh and whomever for his failure to save one life or another.

Umm.................you ARE aware that Katrina hit the USA, while Hati is it's own country, right?
Geography isn't a republican strength.

We know there isn't 57 states :itsok:
Only because some liberal teacher told you.

Too bad that liberal teacher didn't teach her proper grammar... :)
You have to consider the starting materiel, even liberals aren't superhuman.

How long will it take Democrats to criticize President Trump for his “lack of response” to Hurricane Florence? How fast will they inject the race card accusing the administration of “ignoring” the black victims of the storm from predominantly minority communities? Liberals will reach a new low after Florence hits, politicizing the suffering of the people. This is my prediction.
Hurricane Florence could strengthen to 'life-threatening' Category 5, as about 1.5M people evacuate
The second post of this thread demonstrates perfectly, how the patheticly predictable nature of the left, burns their own asses.

Oh come now, you have to admit, preemptive politicizing a tragedy before it even happens is some new shit, even for this board where people politicize the deaths of 2 year olds to score some points on the forum.

It takes a special kind of person to look at a Cat 4 storm and all the damage it will do and their first thought is "I wonder how I can score some points on the board with this before anyone else does"
No. Its merely a testament to the lockstep predictability of those suffering TDS. And a damning confirmation, as well...

Well of course you do not see it, you think that politicizing tragedy just to score points on an internet forum is the way things are supposed to be. But most people are not mentally ill partisans like yourself so we know better.
Of course, Of course... It really burned your ass badly to have the wind “stolen” from your sails I see... Unfortunately for you; you’re far too myopic to see just how badly you have; and continue; to embarrass yourself over this...

I will take it as a sign that I am on the right track when a partisan sheep views me this way. If I ever actually got your seal of approval I would have to do some serious soul searching.

We don’t blame Trump for the hurricane. Only a tard would you suggest something so stupid. We blame Trump for lying about 3000 deaths in Puerto Rico.

What America learned from Katrina is that the President is the nation's First Responder and is held responsible for all deaths related to it.

Except if its a liberal.

When Haiti was hit by an earthquake during the Obama Regime, he accepted no responsibility whatsoever.

Right now, the liberals and nevertrumpers are busy preparing their op-eds attacking President Trump, the Trump sons, the First Daughter, Jared, Kavanaugh and whomever for his failure to save one life or another.

Umm.................you ARE aware that Katrina hit the USA, while Hati is it's own country, right?

I didn't have progtard teachers. You should really sit the fuck down and stop looking like a toon.

And maybe you shouldn't be shooting off your pie hole about the right and geography and forgetting Ears uttered that now infamous line. Dumb ass

Except if its a liberal.

Nobody needs proper grammar to make a left tard look like a fool....just sit back and let them do it themselves.

Now get back to topic, troll breath, you're a nothing anyway...like 99.9% of progtards. Worthless and weak, where the men are feminine and the women manly...guess which one you are, Tinkerbell?

Except if its a liberal.

I didn't have progtard teachers. You should really sit the fuck down and stop looking like a toon.

And maybe you shouldn't be shooting off your pie hole about the right and geography and forgetting Ears uttered that now infamous line. Dumb ass
All schools are liberal indoctrination centers, just ask your conservitard friends.

Or does that mean we can blame your poor Grammer on home schooling?

Blame?

no no...seriously, Americans are going to suffer regardless of 'blame'

So i'd like every one of you to buck up, keep the stars & bars flyin'

gary-sinise-as-lt-dan-taylor-in-forrest-gump.jpg

we're all in this together

~S~

Nobody needs proper grammar to make a left tard look like a fool....just sit back and let them do it themselves.

Now get back to topic, troll breath, you're a nothing anyway...like 99.9% of progtards. Worthless and weak, where the men are feminine and the women manly...guess which one you are, Tinkerbell?
Lol, butt a little sore there kiddo? That was quite the rant. Be sure to wipe the spittle off your screen.

What's the matter? Did that hurt just a little snowflake?

First and foremost, I am not a liberal nor am I a progressive. Second, when one uses words to represent their ideas and themselves, I am of the opinion that proper grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, et cetera, all contribute to that representation. Third, get a sense of humor, it will serve you well.

What's the matter? Did that hurt just a little snowflake?

First and foremost, I am not a liberal nor am I a progressive. Second, when one uses words to represent their ideas and themselves, I am of the opinion that proper grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, et cetera, all contribute to that representation. Third, get a sense of humor, it will serve you well.

Don't care. How's that? Now run along and bother someone else, Mr. Grammar Freak

They are already blaming trump for the formation of the hurricane

They are already blaming trump for the formation of the hurricane
Oh the irony...almost always lost on dumb people....

Except if the disaster happens in Puerto Rico where thousands of deaths have been ignored by the Disaster-in-Chief
Is Puerto Rico a state of the Unnited States? Nope didn’t think so.
It’s a territory. And they have a (non-voting) representative in the US Congress.

But anyway, tell me more about how deaths in US territories don’t matter.
Puerto Rico contributes to the United States in what way? Parades with lots of whistles? Personally I feel no obligation to Puerto Rico...but our territories do have military bases...so guess we can shower the populations with welfare and U.S. aid after disasters.

Actually, Puerto Rico is relatively devoid of any significant US military bases.

But it isn't devoid of citizens willing to sign up and serve in the military.

Ten Facts About Puerto Rico and its Citizens

Citizens
Published March 16, 2012
Fox News
Facebook Twitter livefyre Email Print

• Puerto Rico is a U.S. territory with Commonwealth status whose residents are U.S. citizens by birth since 1917 (CIA World Factbook, 2012).

• While its residents are U.S. citizens, Puerto Ricans cannot vote in the U.S. general presidential elections because Puerto Rico is not a state (U.S. Constitution).

• Currently, more than 10,000 active duty military personnel from Puerto Rico serve across the branches of the U.S. Armed Forces (Puerto Rico Federal Affairs Administration).

• Since 1917, more than 200,000 American citizens from Puerto Rico have served in the U.S. Armed Forces, serving in every conflict since World War I (Puerto Rico Federal Affairs Administration).

Where did I say that it was not a good provider of personnel for the military?

All of the Spanish-speaking personnel where I work are from Puerto Rico.

Forum List

Back