How Long Do You Think Trump Would Have Lasted?

What good is an attack dog if he runs after and bites the wrong people...or worse...his own family? Not very much use, huh?...Just like Trump.
Don't know why you people always ascribe traits to Trump that he NEVER had in him.

He helped build the swamp. He WAS the swamp. :)
Heapin' helpin' of word salad right there folks. What kind of dressing y'all want?

If he had made as many gaffes and everything that is happening now underneath the Biden and Harris administration would be happening underneath him instead? I'd give it months if not weeks or days and certainly not years.
Seems to me there is a double standard with Trump supporters. They tend to judge Biden by his worst moments while judging Trump by his best. I'd bet if Trump supporters judged them by the same standards the results would be very different.

Seems to me there is a double standard with Trump supporters. They tend to judge Biden by his worst moments while judging Trump by his best. I'd bet if Trump supporters judged them by the same standards the results would be very different.
How charmingly cute and naïve that you believe all that.

Kind of like a child believes in Santa Claus.

I'll take the "Deal with it, Sweetie" dressing on the side.
You people ascribe god like traits to Trump...when he was NEVER any of that.
Sad...:)
The man showed us the corruption of the government and its employees and elected officials. Even had to have some in his administration or there would have been a total rebellion. All we had to do is pay attention to start. But ridding the swamp is not an easy foray.

The man showed us the corruption of the government and its employees and elected officials. Even had to have some in his administration or there would have been a total rebellion. All we had to do is pay attention to start. But ridding the swamp is not an easy foray.
The man showed you he was a con artist and a grifter. He told you what you wanted to hear and you fell for it, hook, line and sinker. And he turned out to be the incompetent fraud most of us knew he was.

He helped build the swamp. He WAS the swamp.

Amazing how many wanted Congress to use the 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office, but are now giving Biden pass.

Literally everything that Dems do is to collect and hold power.
Nothing contrary to that ever occurs to them.

Forum List

Back