How is Russia Able to Avoid Ukrainian Deaths so Successfully?

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020
Russia hits their target with at least 8 Cruise missiles and that results in 4 civilian deaths? How can that be when we now know that the civilian deaths in Iraq numbered more than a million?

Hioefully there will be a happier New Year for all peaceful nations.

Hopefully Putin doesn't live long enough to get used to writing 23 instead of 22.

IF you believe what the Russians say , then yeah but still people died.

Hopefully Biden & Harris both drop dead, an event which would likely serve to instantly end the fascist democrats war against Russia! :banana:
I like it when you people jump to defend Putin without thinking. It confirms all my stereotypes.

I like it when you people jump to defend Putin without thinking. It confirms all my stereotypes.
I don't understand it. My father waited for the day his base would scramble interceptors to defend Europe from Soviet Nuclear Bombers. It's like we've forgotten that situations like that weren't that long ago, and they hold the same sentiment for us, as they did back in the 80's.

Russia hits their target with at least 8 Cruise missiles and that results in 4 civilian deaths? How can that be when we now know that the civilian deaths in Iraq numbered more than a million?

Hioefully there will be a happier New Year for all peaceful nations.
How far up your ass did you have to reach to find those phony numbers?

Right, "I don't think" before sounding off on you impossible idiots, whom collectively possess as much much military experience as you do brain cells, as you pontificate one impossibly stupid belief after the next, ad infinitum! :auiqs.jpg:

Right, "I don't think" before sounding off on you impossible idiots, whom collectively possess as much much military experience as you do brain cells, as you pontificate one impossibly stupid belief after the next, ad infinitum! :auiqs.jpg:
I served in the US army 101st airborne division, Fort Campbell KY. Got any more theories you would like to share?

Forum List

Back