How is it possible the POTUS claims he has CANCER, and its not a HUGE STORY? If Obama said the EXACT SAME THING, the planet would have freaked out.

They are trying to downplay a other case of Biden 'Dementia nonsense'..

I read it is believed he was talking about a case of skin cancer that was removed awhile back...

...but who knows what the whackadoodle was thinking / talking about.
Skin cancer is CANCER

It was interesting getting used to the time-shift thing that happens in the brain with dementia. My MIL thought we were in Utah about 60 years previously and my husband thought it was 1987 -- this was two and a half years ago.

JoeBob Skidmark just thinks it's way back when.
Stop LYING

UNLESS YOU ARE A DOCTOR who has personally evaluated legally elected President Biden

How is it possible the POTUS claims he has CANCER, and its not a HUGE STORY? If Obama said the EXACT SAME THING, the planet would have freaked out.​

*****************************************************************************************
I think it's obvious: his staff quickly cooked up a fake story about his having Covid to cover the problem of his having made quite a serious gaffe there.

And it worked: everyone was distracted.

Look! Over there!! A chicken!!! 🐓

Because everyone knows he has Alzheimer's and doesn't know what he is saying half of the time.

But the cult wont admit it.

Look at this board. None of the cult will admit he is senile…but when he says he has cancer, they do not react.

Proving they know he is senile.

What weirdo faggots.

Once again, While our inflation rate is 9.1%, South Korea's is 4.61%. Switzerland's is 2.51% Japan's is 1.2%, and China's is 1.55%. So it's accurate to pin inflation on Biden, his administration, the Democrat Party, and the Federal Reserve.

Inflation 2022 – Overview CPI inflation by country in 2022
Once again, it’s relative.

In 2018, according to your link, our inflation rate was 2.07% while Switzerland’s was 0.74%. Were you blaming Trump for our inflation rate being so much bigger than Switzerland’s? I doubt that.

Different countries have different economic circumstances. Almost all countries are dealing with rising inflation rates.

Once again, it’s relative.

In 2018, according to your link, our inflation rate was 2.07% while Switzerland’s was 0.74%. Were you blaming Trump for our inflation rate being so much bigger than Switzerland’s? I doubt that.

Different countries have different economic circumstances. Almost all countries are dealing with rising inflation rates.

No, but I'm blaming Biden, his administration, the Democrat Party, and the Federal Reserve for upping that inflation rate to 9.1%.

No, but I'm blaming Biden, his administration, the Democrat Party, and the Federal Reserve for upping that inflation rate to 9.1%.
Of course you do. Unfortunately for you, the data paints a much different picture.

According to your link, our inflation rate is 9.06%. Not completely up-to-date, but close enough. In 2018, it was 2.44%. The inflation rate is now 3.71 times times the size it was in 2018.

In Switzerland, the inflation rate is 3.38%. In 2018, 0.94%. The inflation rate is now 3.6 times times the size it was in 2018.

In South Korea, the inflation rate is 6.05%. In 2018, it was 1.48%. The inflation rate is now 4.08 times times the size it was in 2018.

In Japan, the inflation rate is 2.42%. In 2018, it was 0.99%. The inflation rate is now 2.44 times times the size it was in 2018.

Why is it that all of the countries that you mentioned are seeing such a big spike in their inflation rates as well? Is that Biden’s fault?

Look, you want to hammer Biden over inflation and I get that. I think it’s a winning strategy that will result in Democrats losing the House. But it’s not as simplistic as you want to make it seem. “Democrats = inflation” is the kind of simplistic nonsense that belongs on bumper stickers for uneducated partisan sheep like yourself, not on me. Global data from your own link shows that it’s not just the United States dealing with increased inflation rates, which means it isn’t Biden’s fault - not entirely at least.

Of course you do. Unfortunately for you, the data paints a much different picture.

According to your link, our inflation rate is 9.06%. Not completely up-to-date, but close enough. In 2018, it was 2.44%. The inflation rate is now 3.71 times times the size it was in 2018.

In Switzerland, the inflation rate is 3.38%. In 2018, 0.94%. The inflation rate is now 3.6 times times the size it was in 2018.

In South Korea, the inflation rate is 6.05%. In 2018, it was 1.48%. The inflation rate is now 4.08 times times the size it was in 2018.

In Japan, the inflation rate is 2.42%. In 2018, it was 0.99%. The inflation rate is now 2.44 times times the size it was in 2018.

Why is it that all of the countries that you mentioned are seeing such a big spike in their inflation rates as well? Is that Biden’s fault?

Look, you want to hammer Biden over inflation and I get that. I think it’s a winning strategy that will result in Democrats losing the House. But it’s not as simplistic as you want to make it seem. “Democrats = inflation” is the kind of simplistic nonsense that belongs on bumper stickers for uneducated partisan sheep like yourself, not on me. Global data from your own link shows that it’s not just the United States dealing with increased inflation rates, which means it isn’t Biden’s fault - not entirely at least.

Here, this is more up to date:

Inflation Rate - By Country

But the cult wont admit it.

Look at this board. None of the cult will admit he is senile…but when he says he has cancer, they do not react.

Proving they know he is senile.

What weirdo faggots.
I think they were distracted by the probably fake message that Biden has Covid, but I also like this explanation. They know perfectly well he's ------- getting on a bit ------- so they simply ignore it! Driveling, not a problem --- to me that seems like a problem. Oh, well, not the worst one.

Forum List

Back