How Is Inflation Affecting You?

We're getting bit just about every time we buy something. Gas went up another 20 cents a gallon yesterday, grocery prices are up 40 cents to more than a dollar depending on what you buy, and propane delivered to the tank has risen from $1.839 per gallon to $2.399 per gallon since last year. That's a 76.6% increase since last year.

How do I know this? I'm having a 500 gallon propane tank filled next week. They only fill it to 80% (400 gallons), so we're looking at spending $959 to have it refilled.

Fuck you, Joe Biden. And fuck everyone who voted for this shit. I sincerely hope that every one of you gets ass cancer.
It would have been the same under Trump…this is worldwide, something the president doesn’t have much control over, just like the worldwide crash from covid.

It would have been the same under Trump…this is worldwide, something the president doesn’t have much control over, just like the worldwide crash from covid.
Sorry if Mr. Biden wants credit for curbing Covid, for the high growth rate after a pandemic and a good economy that the government threw $4 trillion into, then he also gets the blame for the inflation, the supply shortages and low worker availability, he can't have it both ways.

Tis the American way, I got mine, you pull yourself up by your bootstraps and get yours.

My, my; you so easily forget and leave out that inflation strapped taxpayer's also pay for SNAP, home heating assistance, crack pipes, etc., out of their taxes in an attempt to help those pull themselves up by their bootstraps!
And most never achieve financial independence.
Now throw on top of this a few million illegals or more, as we run our debt to never-never land.

I have friends who are still getting daily emails from Trump requesting money.
I get them.
I ignore them.
Newt is worth 400M; he can give Trump money,
Trump is lucky as he gets free publicity...from MSNBC that no one watches and from CNN MSNBC that no one watches.

Sorry if Mr. Biden wants credit for curbing Covid, for the high growth rate after a pandemic and a good economy that the government threw $4 trillion into, then he also gets the blame for the inflation, the supply shortages and low worker availability, he can't have it both ways.
Sure. That is the way it works with presidents. Just like Trump claims credit for a good economy, he also get’s the blame for it crashing.

Sure. That is the way it works with presidents. Just like Trump claims credit for a good economy, he also get’s the blame for it crashing.

It didn't crash.

All of the money markets held nicely with the solid base he encouraged.

Where've you been??

Inflation? What's that? I am 75 now. I got a VA pension 5 years ago and just 3 months ago, I signed up for Social Security. Because I waited 10 years, they gave me $13,000 cash and started me out at $1762 per month on the third Wednesday of every month, and I also get to keep my VA pension, so I am now getting just shy of $3000 per month until I die. And the best part is, 3 of my 4 grandparents lived into their mid 80's and one was killed in a train accident at 67. Inflate away.

Yeah, I mean we could all live in shoeboxes, wash our clothes in the kitchen and cut any grass we may have with a weed eater like they do in that liberal paradise of Europe. I guess we are just spoiled.
We're spoiled but they're happy. I know which I'd prefer.

I doubt he'll have much impact on my life, good or bad. Me thinks we give too much importance to someone who is not really all that powerful.

Yep. My life has not changed one iota because of the change in residents at the White House

Forum List

Back