How Is Inflation Affecting You?

It affects me by making me furious...it didn't have to happen...we were doing great despite the pandemic until Joe came along and increased the cost of fuel that runs the nation...this didn't have to happen....this is manmade...meaning one man did this...and America should be mad as hell...this cuts into everyone's nest egg...everyone's but the elite in DC....

We're getting bit just about every time we buy something. Gas went up another 20 cents a gallon yesterday, grocery prices are up 40 cents to more than a dollar depending on what you buy, and propane delivered to the tank has risen from $1.839 per gallon to $2.399 per gallon since last year. That's a 76.6% increase since last year.

How do I know this? I'm having a 500 gallon propane tank filled next week. They only fill it to 80% (400 gallons), so we're looking at spending $959 to have it refilled.

Fuck you, Joe Biden. And fuck everyone who voted for this shit. I sincerely hope that every one of you gets ass cancer.

All my stocks & assets have increased in value, wages are way up, plenty of jobs everywhere, loan to asset value is shrinking putting more money in my pockets. I invested heavily in real-estate & stocks because I knew Trump's money printing would explode inflation, because he wants all his properties values to soar.

Last edited:
Ooo...Crabby Republican and Alt-Right Twitter spout. :)

Inflation??..not much. Food is pricier..but it was getting that way when the last guy was in office. My food bill is running just above what I normally would spend.
Beer prices have gone up a few bucks. Now THAT hurts.
Your full of shit. A. K. A. A democrat. Nobody food bills are running the same unless you eat grass...

They only fill it to 80% (400 gallons), so we're looking at spending $959 to have it refilled.
I can relate. We have a 1K and a 500 gal. Prior to the vegetable I spent $1.43 a gal. Now it is about double that--I fill them both in August and I don't want to think about what the fuel bill will be this year.

All my stocks & assets have increased in value, wages are way up, plenty of jobs everywhere, loan to asset value is shrinking putting more money in my pockets. I invested heavily in real-estate & stocks because I knew Trump's money printing would explode inflation.

Fucking Ha. Just wait until the FED starts raising interest rates next month and recession kicks in. Then you can bend over and kiss your assets goodbye.

Sure but from a slightly different perspective.
I work in IT for a really large used car company. Since 2020, we have bought around 280K vehicles. The used car market has been hit really hard by inflation by 40.5% in the past year.
Our cost in two years wholesale has doubled in two years. We have to pass that inflation onto our customers.

Ooo...Crabby Republican and Alt-Right Twitter spout. :)

Inflation??..not much. Food is pricier..but it was getting that way when the last guy was in office. My food bill is running just above what I normally would spend.
Beer prices have gone up a few bucks. Now THAT hurts.
This is another form of racism. Reality is it is affecting more and more people. Keep not taking this seriously.

Forum List

Back