How is Biden NOT Destroying the USA?

You should read a little news now and then.

No because that entire deal is only nice and shiny on the outside because most judge a book by its cover and don't take time to look inside.

It's what's hidden inside that really matters. That infrastructure bill is a Trojan horse.
he'll no doubt use some of the $ for things Like 'shot' Mandate Enforcement :banana:

serious Question.. Not a Joke.
He is not destroying the US because Trump is too powerful to let that happen...and the US is God's chosen country and he forever protects us from evil...

But I understand how hyperbolic freak-out is soothing when you are fragile and insecure...

Ask yourself.....if Trump saved America over the past 4 years - and he is all powerful and ever knowing...how can someone as weak and dumb and senile as Biden destroy everything in just 10 months?

He is not destroying the US because Trump is too powerful to let that happen...and the US is God's chosen country and he forever protects us from evil...

But I understand how hyperbolic freak-out is soothing when you are fragile and insecure...

Ask yourself.....if Trump saved America over the past 4 years - and he is all powerful and ever knowing...how can someone as weak and dumb and senile as Biden destroy everything in just 10 months?
I ask myself ALL the Time How that Fuck's Administration could
possibly be so Horribly BAD almost every day..

You should read a little news now and then.
you should stop reading your echo chambers and patting your own ass.

the courts slam him all the time saying he's overstepping his authority under the constiution and biden knows it.

wanna keep playing this bullshit game?

50 years of experience

Please show me any where in the bible that God said he was political and loved people in one country more than an other country. Trump is a human and you chose him over God?

Forum List

Back