60 Minutes, partisan politics disguised as news.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
I have not watched the news program, 60 Minutes for years but during a football game I was viewing an ad came on touting some unpublished film of the Beatles just before they disbanded in 1969. I told my wife we should watch it. There was a segment on the program featuring some British conservative Andrew Sullivan, that I have never heard of, and I told my wife: here it comes, a hit piece on Donald Trump. My wife chided me and told me to listen because I was a cynic. Well, it took five minutes for the hit piece to unfold, and my wife said: you were right! I stopped watching that program because it is partisan politics disguised as news. What is scary is that so many who watch do not understand that.

I have not watched the news program, 60 Minutes for years but during a football game I was viewing an ad came on touting some unpublished film of the Beatles just before they disbanded in 1969. I told my wife we should watch it. There was a segment on the program featuring some British conservative Andrew Sullivan, that I have never heard of, and I told my wife: here it comes, a hit piece on Donald Trump. My wife chided me and told me to listen because I was a cynic. Well, it took five minutes for the hit piece to unfold, and my wife said: you were right! I stopped watching that program because it is partisan politics disguised as news. What is scary is that so many who watch do not understand that.

The Demafascist propagandist are starting out in full steam after the beat down their cult took in the last election. They need to start the spin, and propaganda in hopes to not get took beat in the midterms and in 2024

Real news sucks.

Fake news is best news.

Most news anymore isn't actually news. It's them taking news and skewing it to promote propaganda and rhetoric to push their politics and nothing more.

Even something simple like a shooting. If a white man shoots a black man they talk about race and run it non stop. If a black guy kills someone even if they do mention it they won't ever mention his skin color and only run the story one time, a lot of times they won't even show his picture.

Well, if you want to tell us about your sex life despite not having sex in the last ten years, I'm sure that will be as informative as this thread.

Journalists are now activists.

“Man hit by a car“ is now:

“Transgender woman intentionally run over by a White Supremacist in a Nazi car”

Fuck the corporate sponsored media.

This post was brought to you by Pfizer.

Journalists are now activists.

“Man hit by a car“ is now:

“Transgender woman intentionally run over by a White Supremacist in a Nazi car”

Fuck the corporate sponsored media.

This post was brought to you by Pfizer.

Sadly, most Democrats can't recognize the bias and see it as factual news.

I saw that piece. I was hoping that the “conservative” wouldn’t merely be a prop piece. But alas. Even so, he got a couple of things right. There is no longer much stock placed in the notion of open discussion and debate. This is not really attributable to the conservatives however. We aren’t the ones demanding opponents get canceled. We don’t spew “woke”’speech in an effort to stifle opposing views.

Still — and clearly and obviously so — CBS made an editorial decision to run this particular “conservative” precisely because he has come to several modern day liberal thoughts. And being an opponent of Trump certainly makes him attractive to a biased liberal “news” propaganda outlet like SeeB.S.

And I've put this up several times and people still don't understand the implications that the BIASED MSM influences voters, i.e. Biden voters for sure! Just consider how the BIASED MSM has taken such subjective news reporting as you illustrated. Thankfully more and more people are understanding the "NEWS" is biased, taken out of "context" (never reported the following direct quote by Trump..."There were very fine people on both sides, & I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."
But you never heard the 2nd part of his statement because of the below!
MSMdonations.png

Resnic
Shit. There haven't been any real newsmen in this country for decades. Those that call themselves newsmen are so busy making up the news they wouldn't know real news if it kicked them in the ass.

Does anyone believe the Demonicrats would exist if they didn't control information sources & without segregation politics?

Forum List

Back