How individuals can fight back against China

There's that fear I mentioned. Such a shame that you so freely give in to your weakness instead of holding fast to American principles

no American principle says we must invite our enemy into our country

and along with the honeypots you get the CCP too

no American principle says we must invite our enemy into our country

School children seeking an education, and families drawn to our freedom and opportunity are NOT "our enemy."

Many are immigrants, exchange students, or those on student visas. Still scared?
If the immigrants intend to become loyal Americans instead of chinese spies I welcome them

But students are only here to serve themselves and the CCP.

School children seeking an education, and families drawn to our freedom and opportunity are NOT "our enemy."
Families that cut ties to china are welcome

all others no

If you are an American you should want to to preserve freedom and our standard of living
Then we should be fighting against Russia, not China. Russia is the one who is flooding social media with disinformation and RW talking points designed to erode democracy. And without democracy you can say goodbye to freedom and our standard of living.

Russia is the one who is flooding social media with disinformation and RW talking points designed to erode democracy.
Russia is just a pimple on china’s ass

the real threat is the CCP

Last edited:
Chinese college students from the mainland

invite all the Taiwanese you want

I dont mind

but not the communists
Only about 7% of ALL Chinese citizens from the mainland are members of the Chinese Communist Party.

Since the OP won't give the cliff notes, I will.

The video speaker goes by "Serpentza" on Youtube. He is South African. He lived and worked in China for many years, mostly teaching English. He has a Chinese wife. He was known for making videos on life in China. He recently left China for good, citing the Chinese policy of increasing hostility to any foreigners.

The video basically says:

1. Don't buy Chinese. When you buy on Amazon, try to figure out if it's a Chinese seller.

2. Make sure your investments aren't being invested in China.

3. On campus, realize that the "Confucious Institute" is an arm of the CCP. It's there to spy on Chinese students, and try to squash any campus talk that criticizes the CCP. It has also rebranded itself under other names now.

4. There's a browser plugin called "Cultivate" that can show you, on Amazon, where the seller's country of origin is.

Forum List

Back