How in the hell does Sleepy Joe get more popular votes than obama?

conserveguy877

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2015

"Powered by the enormous turnout, Mr. Biden has received more than 71 million votes, and still counting, nationwide, exceeding the 69,498,516 collected by Mr. Obama in another year with enormous voter enthusiasm that held the record until this year. "

The fix is definitely in. You mean to tell me that the worn down Sleepy Joe is more popular than obama? It's time to stop the steal!
There were some patriotic Americans who refused to vote for the Kenyan even though they voted Dem in some of the previous elections.

"Powered by the enormous turnout, Mr. Biden has received more than 71 million votes, and still counting, nationwide, exceeding the 69,498,516 collected by Mr. Obama in another year with enormous voter enthusiasm that held the record until this year. "

The fix is definitely in. You mean to tell me that the worn down Sleepy Joe is more popular than obama? It's time to stop the steal!
More people in 2020 than in US in 2012.

Trump

BeCaUsE YoU kNoW?

Gropey Joey got more Democrat votes because a high percentage of Democrats are RACISTS who sat out the elections in which Obama was a player.

More illegals?

Easy answer here.. There weren't 2 candidates on the ballot.. There was a YES -- Trump and a NO---Trump candidate. It was a polarized referendum. Nothing to do with issues..

That's what we've sunken to here...

Easy answer here.. There weren't 2 candidates on the ballot.. There was a YES -- Trump and a NO---Trump candidate. It was a polarized referendum. Nothing to do with issues..

I think it goes to show how flawed this mail in concept was. Which should create a revote by the courts. If democrats really want to damage their party that much more.

You need to give Biden his proper credit, here.

After all, he received the most votes by dead people in any election in history.

Last edited:

I think it goes to show how flawed this mail in concept was. Which should create a revote by the courts. If democrats really want to damage their party that much more.

Remember -- some notorieties like Obama and Wasserman-Schulz are on record AGAINST mass mail-out balloting.. I'm not coaching Repubs how to handle this -- but look it up and USE it.. And figure out a way to pressure Congress to TIGHTEN UP Federal elections..

Something stinks in this election.

Breaking: Photo surfaces of secret Biden rally.

59584-istock-183215929.jpg

It's quite simple, really. Trump is an asshole.

While true that doesn’t explain it. The answer IMO is mail in voting. They made it easier for everyone to vote, which I disagree with because I believe in order for your vote to count you should take time out of your day to register and vote at your polling station on the 3rd. Mail in voting made everything easy. Hopefully it’s not here to stay. I actually understand it for this election because of COVID, but moving forward people need to vote on Election Day.

It's quite simple, really. Trump is an asshole.

While true that doesn’t explain it. The answer IMO is mail in voting. They made it easier for everyone to vote, which I disagree with because I believe in order for your vote to count you should take time out of your day to register and vote at your polling station on the 3rd. Mail in voting made everything easy. Hopefully it’s not here to stay. I actually understand it for this election because of COVID, but moving forward people need to vote on Election Day.
Good reason why the Supreme Court must step in.

Forum List

Back