How I will always now think of Lebron James

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1599041661961.png

That's what happens when you take a guy who is making millions from Chinese contracts, turns around and speaks against those in the NBA who speak out against the Chinese oppression in Hong Kong, and then turns around and supports criminals resisting arrest in the US instead.

What an idiot.

View attachment 383488

That's what happens when you take a guy who is making millions from Chinese contracts, turns around and speaks against those in the NBA who speak out against the Chinese oppression in Hong Kong, and then turns around and supports criminals resisting arrest in the US instead.

What an idiot.
For me it's Lebron James = Uneducated Dickhead

View attachment 383488

What an idiot.
For me it's Lebron James = Uneducated Dickhead
Didn't even go to college to get brainwashed.
He grew up a racist.

Great Basketball player, Great Man

Unlike Jordan who was looking to make as much money as he could, LeBron sees the bigger picture
So I assume you support Lebron chastising people to are critical of China in how they are dealing with Hong Kong.

You also believe that the police are racist and that resisting arrest is OK as well.

Unlike Jordan who was looking to make as much money as he could, LeBron sees the bigger picture
So I assume you support Lebron chastising people to are critical of China in how they are dealing with Hong Kong.

You also believe that the police are racist and that resisting arrest is OK as well.

I admire him for being politically involved. You may not agree with his politics but he puts himself out there. Michael Jordan and Tiger Woods were more concerned with their brand.

To conservatives......Shut up and dribble

[/QUOTE]

I admire him for being politically involved. You may not agree with his politics but he puts himself out there. Michael Jordan and Tiger Woods were more concerned with their brand.

I would admire him if he had the self awareness to shut up and realize he’s out of his depth when talking about politics. Jordan was 100% smarter than Lebron and he didn’t talk about politics because he didn’t have delusions of grandeur like Lebron is dumb enough to have.

I would admire him if he had the self awareness to shut up and realize he’s out of his depth when talking about politics. Jordan was 100% smarter than Lebron and he didn’t talk about politics because he didn’t have delusions of grandeur like Lebron is dumb enough to have.
[/QUOTE]

When asked why he didn’t support black causes, Jordan replied........Republicans buy shoes too.

I‘ll take Lebron

When asked why he didn’t support black causes, Jordan replied........Republicans buy shoes too.

I‘ll take Lebron
[/QUOTE]

That’s actually not factually correct. There was a black democrat candidate running for office in North Carolina. Jordan was asked to give his endorsement to the candidate. Jordan refused to do it because he didn’t know anything about that candidate. That’s the responsible thing to do. When asked about it he said Republicans buy shoes as a joke.

I‘ll take Lebron

That’s actually not factually correct. There was a black democrat candidate running for office in North Carolina. Jordan was asked to give his endorsement to the candidate. Jordan refused to do it because he didn’t know anything about that candidate. That’s the responsible thing to do. When asked about it he said Republicans buy shoes as a joke.
[/QUOTE]

Except neither Jordan or Woods never stood up for any social cause.
Didn’t want to upset the bottom line

LeBron has accomplished more in his short underprivileged life than generations of you over privileged white supremacist grievance hustlers and pimps of USMB.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

LeBron has accomplished more in his short underprivileged life than generations of you over privileged white supremacist grievance hustlers and pimps of USMB.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

He’s accomplished nothing outside of sports.

It must have been all the teams he ha splayed for that fooled me. I looked past that. Then he became politically obnoxious while sucking the Chinese diks. He needs to give up his wealth to the people and build them up. He won't. Talk is cheap. Sweat is foundation.

[/QUOTE]
donald-trump-ray-liotta-laughing-nba-boycotting-own-games.jpg

donald-trump-ray-liotta-laughing-nba-boycotting-own-games.jpg

[/QUOTE]
MJ didn’t care about anything outside of playing and his lucrative endorsements

View attachment 383488

What an idiot.
Too bad he and his elk were not in that helicopter
The league was so good under magic, bird and Jordan
Now its all ash

i don't understand why defenders are so afraid of him. he's a softie who immediately passes the ball when challenged

EhcI2K9VoAAXqdD

Forum List

Back