Tom Seaver passes away at 75

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
One of my heroes as a youth and one of the best Pitchers I ever saw. Seaver was smart and powerful. Sad to see him go

One of my heroes as a youth and one of the best Pitchers I ever saw. Seaver was smart and powerful. Sad to see him go

Was he one of those racists that stood for the National anthem?
Just go fuck yourself asshole

Ah man that's sucks. Seaver was one of my pitching idols when I was pitching little league. Seaver, Juan Marichal an Denny McClain were my favorites. Very sad to hear. RIP.
I used to pitch too. I can still name most of them off the top of my head-- Tom Seaver , Vida Blue, Jim Palmer , Bob Gibson, Steve Carlton, Nolan Ryan ...I had a good fastball, curve and change up (r). 75 is too young :-( rip sir

Last edited:
He has been in LaLa land for quite a while. It was time.

That does not diminish his stature one bit. One of the best of his generation, if not the best.

Oh, man, sorry to hear this. He was a spectacular pitcher, probably THE best in baseball from the late 1960's through the mid 1970's. Thanks for the post, rw. RIP, Mr. Seaver.

Forum List

Back