How I get registered a fresh complain against KESC & get quick justice from W M S

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
When I read news on September 23, 11 regarding “SPEAKERS HIGHLIGHT role of Wafaqi Mohtasib which surprise me a lot.

As I am complaining to said Wafaqi Mohtasib I want to draw the attention of all concern why I failed to registered a fresh complain against KESC for facing more than DOUBLE electricity bills. I have already lodge complain with said Wafaqi Mohtasib 6 times details as follows so the higher authority or in charge if want to know what happen to me than get relevant details from the concern officers or consultant.

Brief History of my complain lodge against KESC but net ZERO result.
1. KHI-001161/10
2. ONL-144/10
3. ONL-440/09
4. ONL-115/09
5. ONL-710/09
6. ONL-035/09

My Complain and Demand
I want rebate of Rs.14,000 for paying the bills which is result the meter is moving very fast above the normal consumption. When we uses our first meter from July 1999 to Jun 2005 than we never Lodge a complain. When we face problem than we have right to protest and lodge complain too but very sad even KESC and Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat only do formalities but end result ZERO ( which is waste of time nothing else).

If you want to kill me than do one favor instead of installment kills me at once. Besides this I am KIDNEY TRNASPLANTION patient and my operation done by Col Mukthar at KIDNEY CENTRE, Rawalpindi on Dec 14, 2004. Now my case was registered with SIUT and my Registered No_OTX-123. If any thing you want to confirm than go ahead.

If complaint is blessing for any organization than why you ignoring to registered a fresh complain against KESC? I do not satisfied with the progress of my complain handling which is too low and delay ( lost the spirit to fight against KESC ). Strongly request to speakers of NA, Senate members and Head of WMS to registered my fresh complain against KESC and avoid to do formalities but also realize the problem and pain of all complaint and try to solve without wasting time and any difference due to cast or any pressure.

Strongly request to speakers of NA, Senate members and Head of WMS to registered my fresh complain against KESC and avoid to do formalities but also realize the problem and pain of all complaint and try to solve without wasting time and any difference due to cast or any pressure.

Special request to both FPCCI, KCCI leading trade bodies including Governor of Sind to solve my problem and put pressure to KESC what reasons not solving my issue and even no courage to reply or attend my complain.

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Forum List

Back