How humanity can still survive? Only an immediately stop of any support for Ukraine and its Nazi gangs!

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Shall humanity perish due to a bunch of insane US's neocons , Zionists and Nazi pigs in Ukraine
An immediately stop of any support for f..... corrupted Nazi Ukraine and negotiation between USA, NATO and Russia
EU and of course Ukraine have nothing to say and therefore not invited.
Vassals and criminals shall know their place

Helping Ukraine kills Russians

:dance:

Mr Communist
I care a sh... about a f..... failed 'state' like so-called 'Ukraine' ( piss be upon it )
The highly corrupted country is run by a Zionist clown & Co who want to eliminate humanity.

Sooner you'll die as NATO defeats Russia

Mr Communist
I care a sh... about a f..... failed 'state' like so-called 'Ukraine' ( piss be upon it )
The highly corrupted country is run by a Zionist clown & Co who want to eliminate humanity.

Sooner you'll die as NATO defeats Russia

Ukraine is slaughtering the Russian invaders

Respect and fear are two different things. I don't see respect. I see fear.
You see whatever you see. People know what they are doing. The issue of respect is to do with the approach which has been taken towards Russia. Putin is right when he says the US want regime change and to destroy Russia and of course destroying Russia is one of the basis Russia has to use nukes. The way the West has acted towards Putin, treating him like a third rate Leader who they want killed is where the lack of respect of the danger of nukes has shown itself.

I can't believe that the so called "pro-American" folks on this board are scared little chicken shits when it comes to Russia.
we call them the UI

Da2am10V4AApobC.jpg

You see whatever you see. People know what they are doing. The issue of respect is to do with the approach which has been taken towards Russia. Putin is right when he says the US want regime change and to destroy Russia and of course destroying Russia is one of the basis Russia has to use nukes. The way the West has acted towards Putin, treating him like a third rate Leader who they want killed is where the lack of respect of the danger of nukes has shown itself.

Russia started this shit, not us. It's up to Putin, on how he wants it to end.

Helping Ukraine kills Russians

From what I hear the Russian men are not all that interested in taking over Ukraine. It’s not something they wish to die for.

The problem appears to be Putin. Rumors are he is very ill and may not be totally sane. Our President is suffering from dementia and old age. In my opinion neither one of these men should have the ability to start wars let alone to launch nuclear weapons

Shall humanity perish due to a bunch of insane US's neocons , Zionists and Nazi pigs in Ukraine
An immediately stop of any support for f..... corrupted Nazi Ukraine and negotiation between USA, NATO and Russia
Lol, we do not bow to Russian swine. Russia goes back over its borders or it pays the price. Fuck Putin and his threats. Drop a nuke you will burn.

Nah. Let’s keep going. Push the Imperial Russia Thugs all the way to the Pacific.

Should not have invaded your neighbor. You drop nukes you get nuked. Get it through your thick skull. You want your world to glow drop a nuke. You will eat ours. What is hard to understand. We will not bow to Putin.

Forum List

Back