Are we moving into the nuclear threshold.

alexa

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2009
Scotland
Russia has apparently been testing nukes today, however you do that, and has a massive convoy of trucks that carry nukes heading towards Ukraine. Russia said that Putin would be looking at the areas he annexed. Putin will used nukes if he feels the Russian Federation is under threat and it appears he does. I can't believe the way people just pretend this does not exist. It may not be all out nuclear war right away but the chances are strong that is where it will go. What do you feel about the possibility of the Ukraine war going nuclear.

Russia has apparently been testing nukes today, however you do that, and has a massive convoy of trucks that carry nukes heading towards Ukraine. Russia said that Putin would be looking at the areas he annexed. Putin will used nukes if he feels the Russian Federation is under threat and it appears he does. I can't believe the way people just pretend this does not exist. It may not be all out nuclear war right away but the chances are strong that is where it will go. What do you feel about the possibility of the Ukraine war going nuclear.

I think it's a squabble between kissing cousins that shouldn't be our business except we purposely provoked the whole thing.
I say let them hammer it out & mind our own business from here on out.
It's not like the people in the regions that Russia just annexed wanted any part of the corrupt Ukrainian govt.

I also think the globalists want a population reduction & the chaos needed for the reset they have talked about before denying it as a conspiracy theory

Russia may use a tactical nuke as a show of strength and resolve but most likely only bringing nuclear weapons into the disputed zones as a precaution against a US counter nuclear strike.

It's always going to be highly unlikely that the US would escalate to full blown nuclear war, on account of Russia having the capability to wipe out America as a whole.

Russia is serious and Putin is their spokesman who is charged with getting the message across.

I see Russia playing with a very strong hand at this point in time.

Partly due to the fact that when all the bullshit is cut through, Russia is on the side of right.

It could be Russian nukes will hit not only Ukraine but USA and UK too.
Four Poseidons and the US's East Coast and UK ( together with NL, Belgium, the Coast of France ) are gone.

Say 'thanks' to idiots in western governments who since 2013 support fascist scum in Ukraine

It's difficult to know what is for optics and what is real.

Let's hope those who make it their business to know what the future will hold are confident in their knowledge of whether Putin will pre-emptively fire nukes or not.

Western intel was aware for weeks that Putin was going into Ukraine even while the pontificators didn't know if the lining up of Russian military was for show or not. Western intel be properly informed yet again in the event this escalates.

It's difficult to know what is for optics and what is real.

Let's hope those who make it their business to know what the future will hold are confident in their knowledge of whether Putin will pre-emptively fire nukes or not.

Western intel was aware for weeks that Putin was going into Ukraine even while the pontificators didn't know if the lining up of Russian military was for show or not. Western intel be properly informed yet again in the event this escalates.
According to that video the US or the West is worried about this convoy and the boat that Baron put in a Youtube on. I don't like one side being 'worried' when we are talking about nukes and people can get the idea to go for the first strike. I would hope Putin has spoken to Biden though do you speak to someone who made it clear a long time ago that he would like regime change?

Settle down a bit everybody. Mostly everything being said is only for the benefit of elevating fear.

We're a long way from a full scale nuclear war, even though we're probably very close to Russia's demonstration that they mean business.

However, don't be taken in by America's phony claim that America isn't already at war with Russia. That was only hidden for purposes of propaganda.

Going nuclear would be foolish. If America retaliated it would be the end of Russia. If America hit Russia with even fraction of their missiles there would be no more Russia.

According to that video the US or the West is worried about this convoy. I don't like one side being 'worried' when we are talking about nukes and people can get the idea to go for the first strike. I would hope Putin has spoken to Biden though do you speak to someone who made it clear a long time ago that he would like regime change?
I think that everybody who matters in the US and Russia are aware that a first strike is of no importance. Neither side's nuclear capabilities depend on that.

Russians know that if they so much as fire one nuke in anger, all of NATO will respond.
If they thought that they would fire all of theirs straight away. That boat that Baron put up a video on can carry a few nukes as can the ones in the convoy in Ukraine.

I thought it was Trump that would kick off a nuclear war... that's what you TDSers said....
Correction... it will be idiot Joe Biden that does that....

I think that everybody who matters in the US and Russia are aware that a first strike is of no importance. Neither side's nuclear capabilities depend on that.
Possibly Russia is trying to get out with some dignity. Show it is prepared to go nuclear and Biden and Putin do some deal behind the scene which will allow Putin to go for peace but with dignity. The Biden followers have never been bothered about the importance of that. I think it is unlikely they will nuke Ukraine though.

Going nuclear would be foolish. If America retaliated it would be the end of Russia. If America hit Russia with even fraction of their missiles there would be no more Russia.
And what do you think happens if Russia hits the US?
Are you even aware of Russia's modern nukes capabilities or do you actually believe we could "win" an exchange?
Russia has hypersonic & maneuverable missiles that launch multiple guided warheads.
We can't stop them so destroying Russia would be the most Pyrrhic victory in the history of bad decisions.
Both countries, all of Europe & much of the rest of the world would be devastated within minutes & many of the survivors would die off soon after.

If Putin were to launch a limited strike in Ukraine, would we retaliate? It would be the end of the world as we know it.

Why can't we admit it's none of our business what happens between these corrupt cousins on the other side of the world & stop emptying our arsenal in a futile defense of a corrupt regime where only the elites have a stake?

What do you feel about the possibility of the Ukraine war going nuclear.

It wont stay in Ukraine.

It'll happen fast...maybe in a day or less. Russia will use tactical nukes against NATO in Ukraine. NATO will respond with tactical nukes.

Then come the strategic nukes. Putin might take out birmingham...we will fry minsk.

Then all hell breaks loose!

Forum List

Back