How Homosexual Activists For Now Got Away With Making A Mockery Of Marriage

Hello people, I have been very busy as of late but will be by before too long to pick up where I left off.

I wonder how many desperate attempts homosexual activists have made to continue to try and make every lie and deception the issue while they always avoid the foundation of this issue which is that thousands of years of only heterosexual unions being honored with marriage proves that marriage is about honoring the unity of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our very existence which is quite obviously heterosexual unions. See you before long.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

60% of all Christian marriages end in divorce. Are you sure it's the homos making a mockery of marriage?

Divorce doesn't disrespect that marriage was created for and in honor of heterosexual unions. But thanks for sharing an example of you trying to make something irrelevant the issue.

Also notice that not one person here contests the fact with so much as a shred of validity that hundreds / thousands of years of exclusively heterosexual unions being honored with marriage proves that marriage honors the unity of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our very existence and that sexual orientation is quite obviously heterosexuality.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

'Honor'? I'll leave that to you. I'm concerned with rights. And if you're going to deny gays and lesbians the right to marry, you'll need a good reason.

"Honor' isn't good enough.

EVERY Man, Woman and Child that ever has, or ever will walk this planet has and will come from a very unique union. Same sex coupling is not at all unique. It CANNOT create a child. Making opposite sex couplings REQUIRED for the existence of the species.

And that happens with- or without marriage.

And marriage happens with or without children.

And continues to happen even with couples who cannot have biological children.

Regardless of the gender of the couple.

60% of all Christian marriages end in divorce. Are you sure it's the homos making a mockery of marriage?

Divorce doesn't disrespect that marriage was created for and in honor of heterosexual unions. But thanks for sharing an example of you trying to make something irrelevant the issue.

Also notice that not one person here contests the fact with so much as a shred of validity that hundreds / thousands of years of exclusively heterosexual unions being honored with marriage proves that marriage honors the unity of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our very existence and that sexual orientation is quite obviously heterosexuality.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

'Honor'? I'll leave that to you. I'm concerned with rights. And if you're going to deny gays and lesbians the right to marry, you'll need a good reason.

"Honor' isn't good enough.

Everyone has the right to marry a member of the opposite sex and thousands of years prove that is what marriage was created for and in honor of.

Marriage was never about honoring that if it were up to homosexuals to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective.

Which is why the modern day mockery made of marriage made by homosexual activists with every lie and deception that they could possibly fathom will soon be short lived as marriage will soon be restored to the respectable state it was created for and in honor of. Here have a look at the very composition beginning this very thread and instead of desperately scrambling to continue to try and make your lies and deceptions the issue, contest with so much as a shred of validity the factual evidence that thousands of years of only heterosexual unions being honored with marriage proves that marriage is about honoring the unity of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our very existence and that sexual unions is none other than heterosexuality.

You are exposed and soon society as a whole isn't going to want to hear or tolerate any more homosexual activist lies and deceptions or mockeries you attempt to make of society.

.How Homosexual Activists For Now Got Away With Making A Mockery Of Marriage

Homosexual activists avoided the primary fact about marriage to make their lies and deceptions the issue to create corrupt legislation based upon every lie and deception they could possibly fathom. Some of them just became scholars just so they could start trying to make every gay relationship recorded throughout history a marriage because they are using every lie and deception that they can possibly fathom to try and hide the fact that thousands of years of only heterosexual unions being honored with marriage proves that marriage is about honoring the unity of the one sexual orientation to which we owe our very existence which is quite obviously worth honoring.

If it were up to gays to sustain the population w would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective and what is there to be proud of or where is the honor in that?

which is the very obvious evidence proving that homosexuality does not and never did equal heterosexuality. It is homosexuals who have a hard time accepting the reality of what they are while they try and put the blame on everyone else for their very own non acceptance of what they themselves are.

As humans we all have the equal right to marry the opposite sex because that was marriage was created for and in honor of. Homosexual activists making up lies such as false claims of discrimination does not change this fact.

Marriage:

Homosexual activists have managed to temporarily make a complete mockery of marriage on some parts of the globe and they did this by ignoring and avoiding the very foundation of what marriage is about. Instead they scrambled to make marriage about anything else other than what marriage has always been about. For hundreds or even thousands of years since marriage was created, only heterosexual unions were ever honored with marriage thus is the very non contestable factual evidence proving that marriage is exclusively about honoring the union of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our very existence which is quite obviously heterosexual unions. Even different variations of the human race getting married was also always in honor of the unity of male and female. They even deceptively tried to make marriage to be about being with who you love. They again ignored the fact that love may have been present in many marriages but marriage itself was always between heterosexual unions of which beside that primary fact to do with this issue, not every heterosexual couple got married out of love.They also tried to make the issue about heterosexual couples who are not able to birth children and can still get married. That was when they were trying to make the issue of marriage into "marriage isn't about procreation." What they avoided, I find quite obvious, is the fact that heterosexual couples that can not have children still doesn't disrespect that marriage was created for and in honor of heterosexual unions. Marriage wouldn't even exist now if it were not for heterosexual unions. None of us would even exist now if it were not for heterosexual unions which quite obviously makes heterosexual unions, well above all other unions, worth honoring..if it were up to homosexuality to sustain the human population, we quite obviously would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective and where is the honor in that?

The primary foundation of what marriage is = Thousands of years prove that marriage is exclusively about honoring heterosexual unions because for thousands of years since marriage was created, only heterosexual unions were ever honored with marriage.

They take the one thing that heterosexuals have had for thousands of years which honors the unity and the importance of heterosexual unions, and they treat both marriage and heterosexuality like it's a piece of garbage that doesn't deserve to be respected. Homosexuals are not heterosexuals and the two are not equal. One leads to decay and the other leads to life. As humans we equally have the right to marry the opposite sex. Even our ancestors realized the significance us such unions yet homosexual activists don't even have the capacity to understand something so simple all by themselves. Instead, all homosexual activist demonstrate to care about is forcing themselves on some sort of pedestal with every lie and deception they can possibly fathom to do it.

They do it while demonstrating that to them, heterosexual unions are no more significant than any other union of any other sexual orientation even though our very existence proves that it is!

You prove to the world that homosexuality equals heterosexuality and you have a case but you never will because one does not equal the other no matter how much you choose to ignore this simple fact.

Marriage will soon be restored to a respectable state that it was created for and in honor of globally thus ending this short lived mockery that homosexuals activists have managed to make of it in only a couple of countries where homosexual activists managed to hide the primary fact of what marriage is behind an onslaught of homosexual activist lies and deceptions upon weaker minded parliamentarians.

My pleasure to play a primary role in restoring marriage to a respectable state.

the following video was made a couple of years back and I have become much more well versed on the subject than I was back then. I will some time in the near future make a new video that will blow this one away but for now it will do. I also took a nicer approach, but the next one I make on this subject, there will be no more Mr. nice guy.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

EVERY Man, Woman and Child that ever has, or ever will walk this planet has and will come from a very unique union. Same sex coupling is not at all unique. It CANNOT create a child. Making opposite sex couplings REQUIRED for the existence of the species.

And that happens with- or without marriage.

And marriage happens with or without children.

And continues to happen even with couples who cannot have biological children.

Regardless of the gender of the couple.

Yet that doesn't change the fact that heterosexual couples who can not have children and get married doesn't disrespect that marriage was created for and in honor of heterosexual unions.

Homosexual couples making a mockery of marriage disrespects that thousands of years of only heterosexual couples being honored with marriages proves that marriage is about honoring the unity of the one sexual orientation to which we owe our very existence and that sexual union is quite obviously heterosexual unions.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Now I will soon scroll back and breeze through the responses I have not yet read and will be happy to respond upon my return.

I just finished about 20 - 30 responses on 3 different threads so I am taking a break and will be back to catch up here soon enough. I see that some people are learning about how simple that thousands of years prove that the foundation of marriage honors exclusively heterosexual unions and also learning how homosexual activists use only lies and deceptions in defense of their lies and deceptions on the subject of homosexual activists making a mockery of marriage while exemplifying disrespect towards heterosexuality, the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our very existence. For those people who are learning, my coming back here and responding will likely put a big smile on your face as I'll demonstrate how very easy it is to deal with these delusional homosexual activist mentalities.

My pleasure!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good be strong!

If it were up to gays to sustain the population w would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective and what is there to be proud of or where is the honor in that?

How is gay marriage affecting procreation, exactly?

What? You mean it isn't?

Okay then.

So what exactly is your problem?

You know, the only "tradition" you are actually defending is one which is less than a hundred years old. That "tradition" is the one where you receive government gifts for being married. So your bluster about thousands of years is total bullshit.

That's all this fight is about. Gays want the same government gifts we heterosexuals get for being married.

That's it. Nothing more. The rest is smoke and mirrors thrown up by you bigots.

Think about it. If the government were not involved in marriage ( an involvement we heterosexuals demanded, by the way), it would make absolutely no difference if two homos declared themselves to be married, now would it.

So your ass is burning up just because gays want to file a joint tax return and receive all the same government gifts the rest of us do for being married.

The part of your whining rant indicates you think procreation would grind to a halt if the government stopped giving you presents. Well, for all those thousands of years you mentioned, people managed to find a way to procreate without getting cash and prizes from the government.

Perhaps the real solution to the marriage problem is to get government out of marriage as much as possible. The government needs to stop giving people so many fricking gifts. It's breaking the bank.

Last edited:
For thousands of years, humans managed to screw each others brains out.

If they caught some homosexuals screwing each others brains out, they tossed them on the fire. So you see, not wanting gays to enjoy the same things as everyone else is a tradition that is thousands of years old.

"We've always done it that way" is the last refuge of a bigot to excuse the continuation of discrimination.

Last edited:
Homosexual couples making a mockery of marriage disrespects that thousands of years of only heterosexual couples being honored with marriages proves that marriage is about honoring the unity of the one sexual orientation to which we owe our very existence and that sexual union is quite obviously heterosexual unions.!

As part of a heterosexual couple who has actually contributed offspring- therefore you owe me for our very existence- I can say with great confidence that you are quite wrong.

My wife and I got married for many reasons- and furthering the human race was not one of them. My marriage is not harmed- and indeed is enhanced by other couples- gay or straight- who marry for the right reasons- and that stay married.

The ones who are making a mockery of marriage are those who treat marriage as a mere convenience, who marry and divorce as casually as they buy and sell used cars.

IF your marriage is threatened by 'gay marriage' then that is a reflection of your marriage- not on 'gay marriage'.

. For those people who are learning, my coming back here and responding will likely put a big smile on your face as I'll demonstrate how very easy it is to deal with these delusional homosexual activist mentalities.
!

The only thing delusional in this thread are your posts.

They take the one thing that heterosexuals have had for thousands of years which honors the unity and the importance of heterosexual unions.
Logical fallacy right there, as it is justifying a practice on basis of how long it has taken place.

By the same kind of logical fallacy you could argue because x existed for y amount of time it must continue.

Obviously it is a logical fallacy because of all the silly justifications you could make with it i.e. because people wore animal skins for thousands of years, we therefore should continue to wear animal skins.

. For those people who are learning, my coming back here and responding will likely put a big smile on your face as I'll demonstrate how very easy it is to deal with these delusional homosexual activist mentalities.
!

The only thing delusional in this thread are your posts.
I did not say that.

My apologies- sorry I misquoted you- yes- that is not your comment.

How is gay marriage affecting procreation, exactly?

What? You mean it isn't?

Okay then.

So what exactly is your problem?

You know, the only "tradition" you are actually defending is one which is less than a hundred years old. That "tradition" is the one where you receive government gifts for being married. So your bluster about thousands of years is total bullshit.

That's all this fight is about. Gays want the same government gifts we heterosexuals get for being married.

That's it. Nothing more. The rest is smoke and mirrors thrown up by you bigots.

Think about it. If the government were not involved in marriage ( an involvement we heterosexuals demanded, by the way), it would make absolutely no difference if two homos declared themselves to be married, now would it.

So your ass is burning up just because gays want to file a joint tax return and receive all the same government gifts the rest of us do for being married.

The part of your whining rant indicates you think procreation would grind to a halt if the government stopped giving you presents. Well, for all those thousands of years you mentioned, people managed to find a way to procreate without getting cash and prizes from the government.

Perhaps the real solution to the marriage problem is to get government out of marriage as much as possible. The government needs to stop giving people so many fricking gifts. It's breaking the bank.

Ok I am back to take care of this.

A mockery of procreation?! An attempt to degrade the one sexual union to which we owe our very existence and that union is heterosexual unions. gays being gay are obviously their own mockery of procreation. Marriage is about honoring the sexual union of the one sexual orientation to which we owe our very existence and thousands of years of only heterosexual unions prove that marriage is abut honoring the unity of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our very existence and again that sexual union is quite obviously heterosexuality.

Gays make a mockery of marriage while attempting to degrade heterosexuality down to the level of the sexually defective aka if it were up to homosexual to sustain the human race we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective and where is the honor or what is their to be proud of in that? Right absolutely nothing which is exactly why homosexual activists use every lie and deception that they can possibly fathom to continue to degrade heterosexuals while quite obviously making this short lived mockery of marriage.

Despite your every attempt to lie and deceive, marriage has been around for thousands of years yet here this liar is claiming it has only been a hundred years which is quite obviously laughable.

Out of all of that rhetoric and you fail to contest the foundation of this issue with so much as a shred of validity which is hundreds / thousands of years of only heterosexual unions being honored with marriage proves that marriage is exclusively about honoring the unity of the one sexual orientation to which we owe our very existence that that sexual orientation which quite obviously stands alone is heterosexual unions. and just like every other homosexual activist on the planet.you sit their desperately scrambling to try and make every lie and deception that you can possibly fathom the issue because again you are unable to contest what factual evidence spanning over hundreds / thousands of years proves that marriage is about honoring exclusively heterosexual unions.

Thanks for demonstrating another homosexual activist deception attempting to claim that marriage is about getting benefits from the government even though you completely avoid the foundation of this issue which again thousands of years prove that marriage is about honoring the union of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our very existence.

which only demonstrates that homosexual activist care nothing about respecting heterosexuality, a;; they care about is using every lie and deception that they can possibly fathom in attempt to try and drag everyone else down to their level.

You could have had respect and came up with some ceremony homosexuals could call their own instead of making a mockery of what marriage is about while dedicating on heterosexuality. But you demonstrate to have no respect for others at all as you sit here continuing to attempt to use every lie and deception you can possibly fathom to try and justified your homosexual activist lies and deceptions.

Now here is an excerpt from the composition beginning this very thread, it describes everything that these homosexual activists are doing of which this one I now am responding too is still attempting to do this as if they don't realize that they are sharing more examples of what I have already exposed them for:

"Homosexual activists avoided the primary fact about marriage to make their lies and deceptions the issue to create corrupt legislation based upon every lie and deception they could possibly fathom. Some of them just became scholars just so they could start trying to make every gay relationship recorded throughout history a marriage because they are using every lie and deception that they can possibly fathom to try and hide the fact that thousands of years of only heterosexual unions being honored with marriage proves that marriage is about honoring the unity of the one sexual orientation to which we owe our very existence which is quite obviously worth honoring.

which is the very obvious evidence proving that homosexuality does not and never did equal heterosexuality. It is homosexuals who have a hard time accepting the reality of what they are while they try and put the blame on everyone else for their very own non acceptance of what they themselves are.

As humans we all have the equal right to marry the opposite sex because that was marriage was created for and in honor of. Homosexual activists making up lies such as false claims of discrimination does not change this fact.

Marriage:

Homosexual activists have managed to temporarily make a complete mockery of marriage on some parts of the globe and they did this by ignoring and avoiding the very foundation of what marriage is about. Instead they scrambled to make marriage about anything else other than what marriage has always been about. For hundreds or even thousands of years since marriage was created, only heterosexual unions were ever honored with marriage thus is the very non contestable factual evidence proving that marriage is exclusively about honoring the union of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our very existence which is quite obviously heterosexual unions. Even different variations of the human race getting married was also always in honor of the unity of male and female. They even deceptively tried to make marriage to be about being with who you love. They again ignored the fact that love may have been present in many marriages but marriage itself was always between heterosexual unions of which beside that primary fact to do with this issue, not every heterosexual couple got married out of love.They also tried to make the issue about heterosexual couples who are not able to birth children and can still get married. That was when they were trying to make the issue of marriage into "marriage isn't about procreation." What they avoided, I find quite obvious, is the fact that heterosexual couples that can not have children still doesn't disrespect that marriage was created for and in honor of heterosexual unions. Marriage wouldn't even exist now if it were not for heterosexual unions. None of us would even exist now if it were not for heterosexual unions which quite obviously makes heterosexual unions, well above all other unions, worth honoring..if it were up to homosexuality to sustain the human population, we quite obviously would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective and where is the honor in that?

The primary foundation of what marriage is = Thousands of years prove that marriage is exclusively about honoring heterosexual unions because for thousands of years since marriage was created, only heterosexual unions were ever honored with marriage.

They take the one thing that heterosexuals have had for thousands of years which honors the unity and the importance of heterosexual unions, and they treat both marriage and heterosexuality like it's a piece of garbage that doesn't deserve to be respected. Homosexuals are not heterosexuals and the two are not equal. One leads to decay and the other leads to life. As humans we equally have the right to marry the opposite sex. Even our ancestors realized the significance us such unions yet homosexual activists don't even have the capacity to understand something so simple all by themselves. Instead, all homosexual activist demonstrate to care about is forcing themselves on some sort of pedestal with every lie and deception they can possibly fathom to do it.

They do it while demonstrating that to them, heterosexual unions are no more significant than any other union of any other sexual orientation even though our very existence proves that it is!

You prove to the world that homosexuality equals heterosexuality and you have a case but you never will because one does not equal the other no matter how much you choose to ignore this simple fact.

Marriage will soon be restored to a respectable state that it was created for and in honor of globally thus ending this short lived mockery that homosexuals activists have managed to make of it in only a couple of countries where homosexual activists managed to hide the primary fact of what marriage is behind an onslaught of homosexual activist lies and deceptions upon weaker minded parliamentarians."

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

For thousands of years, humans managed to screw each others brains out.

If they caught some homosexuals screwing each others brains out, they tossed them on the fire. So you see, not wanting gays to enjoy the same things as everyone else is a tradition that is thousands of years old.

"We've always done it that way" is the last refuge of a bigot to excuse the continuation of discrimination.

Here we have a homosexual activist avoiding that thousands of years of only heterosexual unions being honored with marriage proves that marriage is about honoring the unity of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our very existence and that unity is quite obviously heterosexual unions.

Here they are even attempting to call it discrimination and yet they avoid the obvious fact, which rules out discrimination, is the fact that homosexuality does not equal heterosexuality in the first place and proof of this again is If it were up to gays to sustain the population we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective and what is there to be proud of or where is the honor in that? Yet thanks to heterosexuality we even exist and is at least something to be proud of in honoring the unity of such.

Heterosexuality stands alone well above any other sexual unions and our existence proves it (which is quite obviously wort h honoring with marriage) and because homosexual activists know this fact, they have chosen to never acknowledge it as they quite obviously make up every lie and deception that they could possibly fathom in attempt to continue to try and degrade heterosexuality with every lie and deception that they can possibly fathom as well attempt to come up with every lie and deceptions that they can possibly fathom .to continue to try and make a mockery of marriage.

I've never heard of a homosexual being thrown into a fire, and I think if it was something that has been happening through every generation and was a tradition, we all would have heard of it and perhaps even have a holiday just for that lying deceiving homosexual activist!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

They take the one thing that heterosexuals have had for thousands of years which honors the unity and the importance of heterosexual unions.
Logical fallacy right there, as it is justifying a practice on basis of how long it has taken place.

By the same kind of logical fallacy you could argue because x existed for y amount of time it must continue.

Obviously it is a logical fallacy because of all the silly justifications you could make with it i.e. because people wore animal skins for thousands of years, we therefore should continue to wear animal skins.

Oh make no mistake that thanks to heterosexuality we even exist which is obviously worth honoring with marriage as thousands of years reveal marriage to be about exclusively honoring that and yet if it were up to homosexuality to sustain the human race we would have died off thousands of years ago for being a race of sexually defective.

One is obviously worth honoring and the other, well again it were up to homosexuality to sustain the human race we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective and what is their to be proud of or where is the honor in that?! It's obviously not worthy of marriage.

You attempting to label a fact a fallacy doesn't detract from the fact but reveals that you as a homosexual activist only have lies and deceptions to attempt to make your delusions the issue because you are not able to contest the fact that thousands of years of only heterosexuals being honored with marriage proves that marriage is about honoring the unity of the one sexual orientation to which we owe our very existence and that union once again is heterosexual unions.

Thanks for demonstrating yet another example that homosexual activists have no respect for heterosexuality and no respect for marriage.

Marriage is marriage, the only reason that "traditional" was recently attached to marriage was because homosexual activists seek to make a mockery of it.

There is no traditional marriage, there is marriage, and thousands of years prove what marriage is about, and then there is the modern day mockery that homosexual activists are for now getting away with making of marriage which is why they attempted to label marriage as traditional marriage so they could then attempt to proceed with every other lie and deception that they could possibly fathom as demonstrated right here on this very thread.

But since we are on the subject of tradition, I'll humor your rhetoric with: It is traditional to call the sky the sky, but if it suited the homosexual activist bias agenda they would then say calling it a sky is a fallacy or saying that the sky being referred to as blue is a fallacy as well because homosexuals want to be referred to as the blue sky because they have a hard time accepting themselves for what they are and seek to degrade the meaning of everything else because of their own non acceptable of what they themselves are.. It is traditional to call an ocean an ocean but if it suited the homosexual activist bias agenda, they would call it a fallacy because they want to be referred to as the ocean just like they are attempting to do with marriage.

Tradition carries significance that will not be ignored for if it weren't for valuing genuine tradition, we wouldn't even be able to communicate but I guess as a homosexual activist, your brain is just way too small to figure out something so simple all by yourself as you yourself demonstrate.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!.

but I guess as a homosexual activist
I am not an 'activist' for any group or political party, even though I have benefited from their actions or legislation.

It must be a pretty sucky life spending all your time looking for conspiracies, secret societies, and 'gay agendas' that don't exist - save in your head. Even if you get paid for it.

David Jeffrey Spetch

Ever notice how the phobes make up their own history and completely ignore the facts?

traditional-marriage-includes-1691-whites-only-1724-blacks-with-permission-of-slave-owner-1769-the-wife-is-property-1899-pol_zpsd97dd227.jpg

Homosexual couples making a mockery of marriage disrespects that thousands of years of only heterosexual couples being honored with marriages proves that marriage is about honoring the unity of the one sexual orientation to which we owe our very existence and that sexual union is quite obviously heterosexual unions.!

As part of a heterosexual couple who has actually contributed offspring- therefore you owe me for our very existence- I can say with great confidence that you are quite wrong.

My wife and I got married for many reasons- and furthering the human race was not one of them. My marriage is not harmed- and indeed is enhanced by other couples- gay or straight- who marry for the right reasons- and that stay married.

The ones who are making a mockery of marriage are those who treat marriage as a mere convenience, who marry and divorce as casually as they buy and sell used cars.

IF your marriage is threatened by 'gay marriage' then that is a reflection of your marriage- not on 'gay marriage'.

Yep.

1621882_10152485490646275_7230202947502080260_n_zpse65f9eab.png

but I guess as a homosexual activist
I am not an 'activist' for any group or political party, even though I have benefited from their actions or legislation.

It must be a pretty sucky life spending all your time looking for conspiracies, secret societies, and 'gay agendas' that don't exist - save in your head. Even if you get paid for it.

Your actions reveal your transparency of what you prove to be no matter how much you attempt to deny it.

It's my pleasure to be here for the well being and sanity of current and future generation by continuing t expose homosexual activists for the liars and deceivers that they prove to be on the foundation of their every issue to do with their bias agenda.

Proof of their bias agenda existing, making a mockery of marriage with every lie and deception that they can possibly imagine. Calling sexual orientation an equal or human right when pedophilia, incest and bestiality prove sexual orientation was never an equal or human right. Throwing what they call gay pride parades and yet what is there to be proud of for being homosexual? Not anything! Claiming the lie that sexual orientation describes a person for what they are sexually attracted too when in fact sexual orientation describes a person for what they have sex with where as sexual attraction describes a person for what they are sexually attracted too. Again they force this lie upon society so that they can further claim another lie that it doesn't matter if you have sex with a homosexual as long as you are thinking about having sex with a heterosexual then you are a heterosexual. When having sex with those born with the same sex genital we ourselves are born withis quite obviously what makes a person a bi sexual or a homosexual. Again according to homosexual activists, heterosexuals having sex with someone born with the same sex genital you yourself are born with homosexual activists are telling you the two faced lie that this makes you a heterosexual!They do this quite obviously because again they enjoy degrading heterosexuals down to their level with their filthy lies and deceptions as they attempt to keep the door wide open for homosexual to continue to get away with discriminating heterosexuals.

And here this one claims that something proven to exist doesn't exist because all homosexual activists have are more lies and deceptions in defense of their factually proven lies and deceptions that they base the foundation of their every issue to do with their factually proven to exist bias agenda!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back