How governments will be charged after the Fake Corona Pandemic?

I mean when you have gov. official / ppl warning u wth is going on what part of take a hint you are losing ur nation do you communist fkrs not get.
nno walls
no borders
nno kkk
No Trump
no walls. ......... your getting what you want COMRAD dumb fks!!

WHEN YOU ARE TOLD TO SNITCH AND DO IT----------
WHEN OBAMA TAUGHT YOU A**HOLES TO SAY " SEE SOMETHING SAY SOMETHING"..... Janet told u dumb fks

The entirely Pandemic is a Fake which ruined numerous businesses and citizens.
Governments know the truth but they deliberately caused shutdowns and destroying of economies.
Who will sue the international gang of monsters after get proven the Pandemic is nothing severe as a flu?
Do you mean "Changed" in your title? Maybe that's a clue about the intelligence of your argument. But really, why would governments deliberately shut down businesses? Give me a reason, other than the pandemic. Shithead.

The flu has never overwhelmed hospitals with the measures necessary to treat and save the most severe cases. So let them die then?

The overwhelming of hospitals is framed to cause panic.
Where are autopsy reports about the true causes of deaths?
exactly, let's see the death notices. I haven't seen shit. Hospitals aren't full. Nurses have been told to stay quiet like the officers of Roswell. Yes they have, they've been silenced from providing information. I have a friend who told me her nurse friend told her that she wasn't allowed to give her any information. Folks, when you want a fake war, you have to keep the facts silent.

A lot of health care personnel are starving now. They were hoping that the coronavirus would be a boom time- hospital beds full, plenty of CTs, MRIs, echoes, blood draws- to keep them and the labs working.

But au contraire, it just hasn't come to fruition.

Instead thousands of medical appointments for chronic , non-corona related, causes have been cancelled, thousands of procedures and surgeries postponed. Post-surgery PT and followup as well, shelved.

But the promised influx of Corona Customers just hasn't materialized.
You're seeing that too! I'm in Southern California and its the same thing here. The two local hospitals are empty. My step grandson works for one. They have a secondary ICU set up in the attium. Half the parking lot is filled with hospital tents. All empty. The Covid patients showing up in the ER show no symptoms and are sent home.

The doctors and nurses have nothing to do. Some have started scheduling other procedures. The word coming from Cedars of Sinai is that they hear that we are hard hit but they have no one.

I mean when you have gov. official / ppl warning u wth is going on what part of take a hint you are losing ur nation do you communist fkrs not get.
nno walls
no borders
nno kkk
No Trump
no walls. ......... your getting what you want COMRAD dumb fks!!

WHEN YOU ARE TOLD TO SNITCH AND DO IT----------
WHEN OBAMA TAUGHT YOU A**HOLES TO SAY " SEE SOMETHING SAY SOMETHING"..... Janet told u dumb fks
MindWars? I think you lost.

Governments know the truth but they deliberately caused shutdowns and destroying of economies.
Who will sue the international gang of monsters after get proven the Pandemic is nothing severe as a flu?
Do you mean "Changed" in your title? Maybe that's a clue about the intelligence of your argument. But really, why would governments deliberately shut down businesses? Give me a reason, other than the pandemic. Shithead.

There is your answer.

The flu has never overwhelmed hospitals with the measures necessary to treat and save the most severe cases. So let them die then?

Hey...dipstick....this one isn't overwhelming hospitals either....

“The model had projected that hospitals across the U.S. would reach an ICU capacity of 39,727 beds by April 15. The revised model now projects that 29,210 ICU beds will be needed at the peak of the pandemic,” The Daily Caller highlighted.

Based on the IHME model, Drs. Deborah Birx and Anthony Fauci, leaders in the White House coronavirus response task force, earlier this month estimated between 100,000-240,000 deaths related to COVID-19, The Washington Post reported. (Revisions to the model made on Wednesday dropped the best-estimate to 93,531, and now 81,766.)

The number of new hospitalizations decreased dramatically, from 1,095 on Friday to 574 on Saturday, and daily ICU admissions fell from 395 on Friday to 250 on Saturday. The number of daily intubations was also down from 351 to 316 during the same two-day period. Cuomo said the decline could be the "beginning of a shift in the data" or could be just an "interesting blip."

exactly, let's see the death notices. I haven't seen shit. Hospitals aren't full. Nurses have been told to stay quiet like the officers of Roswell. Yes they have, they've been silenced from providing information. I have a friend who told me her nurse friend told her that she wasn't allowed to give her any information. Folks, when you want a fake war, you have to keep the facts silent.

A lot of health care personnel are starving now. They were hoping that the coronavirus would be a boom time- hospital beds full, plenty of CTs, MRIs, echoes, blood draws- to keep them and the labs working.

Instead thousands of medical appointments for chronic , non-corona related, causes have been cancelled, thousands of procedures and surgeries postponed. Post-surgery PT and followup as well, shelved.

You're seeing that too! I'm in Southern California and its the same thing here. The two local hospitals are empty. My step grandson works for one. They have a secondary ICU set up in the attium. Half the parking lot is filled with hospital tents. All empty. The Covid patients showing up in the ER show no symptoms and are sent home.

The doctors and nurses have nothing to do. Some have started scheduling other procedures. The word coming from Cedars of Sinai is that they hear that we are hard hit but they have no one.

Ironically, it could well be the Tranny and She-male communities that finally calls an end to this.

They are going to start complaining about their Sex Change operations getting postponed because of the COVID 19 crisis and that will be the end of that.

Obviously, if you don't have any personal experience of Covid-19, it must be fake. And the world is flat.

Ironically, it could well be the Tranny and She-male communities that finally calls an end to this.

They are going to start complaining about their Sex Change operations getting postponed because of the COVID 19 crisis and that will be the end of that.
Wow. Could you be any more of an ignoramus? I guess not.

“The model had projected that hospitals across the U.S. would reach an ICU capacity of 39,727 beds by April 15. The revised model now projects that 29,210 ICU beds will be needed at the peak of the pandemic,” The Daily Caller highlighted.

Based on the IHME model, Drs. Deborah Birx and Anthony Fauci, leaders in the White House coronavirus response task force, earlier this month estimated between 100,000-240,000 deaths related to COVID-19, The Washington Post reported. (Revisions to the model made on Wednesday dropped the best-estimate to 93,531, and now 81,766.)

The number of new hospitalizations decreased dramatically, from 1,095 on Friday to 574 on Saturday, and daily ICU admissions fell from 395 on Friday to 250 on Saturday. The number of daily intubations was also down from 351 to 316 during the same two-day period. Cuomo said the decline could be the "beginning of a shift in the data" or could be just an "interesting blip."
A decline in hospital admissions is a good thing. Get it?

In the State? Are these the figures from the state. 316 total intubations for the whole state. There are over 200 hospitals in New York city alone.

Obviously, if you don't have any personal experience of Covid-19, it must be fake. And the world is flat.

Who says its "fake" at all? Just pointing out that there are other priorities.

Numerous patients are delaying their colonoscopies because of this, and some of them might suffer from delaying their cancer treatments because of this.

There is your answer.
Hey, you're supposed to make your own argument, not just post a link!

Numerous patients are delaying their colonoscopies because of this, and some of them might suffer from delaying their cancer treatments because of this.
Lots of people on this board claim that the pandemic is fake. Look around. But do you think that health care professionals want to delay treatment of people who need it? Or what?

none needed. just actual data that matches. it doesn't. anyone can say numbers out loud, it's another to have supporting data. It ain't there. And that makes it fake.

Wow. Could you be any more of an ignoramus? I guess not.

I guess you aren't familiar with the LGBTQ community. Those she-males are really in the mood to delay their dickectomies just because of a virus.

Lots of people on this board claim that the pandemic is fake. Look around. But do you think that health care professionals want to delay treatment of people who need it? Or what?
it is, where is the data? you think the cdc spewing numbers is all you need? nope, you need supporting data. like death notices. Families affected shown mourning. nothing. no where. Let's see the photo's of the coroners office of dead bodies so over whelming you need trucks. let's see refrigerated trucks full.

That's my point. Health care professionals are losing money, OF COURSE they don't want to delay treatments and lose money- particularly when the delays are based upon estimated numbers of Corona patients which aren't materializing

it is, where is the data? you think the cdc spewing numbers is all you need? nope, you need supporting data. like death notices. Families affected shown mourning. nothing. no where. Let's see the photo's of the coroners office of dead bodies so over whelming you need trucks. let's see refrigerated trucks full.
Well, I've seen refrigerator trucks outside hospitals for all the dead bodies they're generating. But gosh, I haven't seen the dead bodies myself. I guess it's all a big hoax!

Forum List

Back