How governments will be charged after the Fake Corona Pandemic?

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
The entirely Pandemic is a Fake which ruined numerous businesses and citizens.
Governments know the truth but they deliberately caused shutdowns and destroying of economies.
Who will sue the international gang of monsters after get proven the Pandemic is nothing severe as a flu?

The flu has never overwhelmed hospitals with the measures necessary to treat and save the most severe cases. So let them die then?

The flu has never overwhelmed hospitals with the measures necessary to treat and save the most severe cases. So let them die then?

The overwhelming of hospitals is framed to cause panic.
Where are autopsy reports about the true causes of deaths?

putin2-gty-ml-200324_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

President Putin must be a crisis actor. Or a Jew. lol

Actually they are laying off nurses and healthcare personnel here in Pennsylvania. They've cancelled a lot elective procedures, fewer people are needed treated for gun shot wounds, motor vehicle accidents or food poisoning as they aren't leaving the house as much and restaurants are closed.

To me, Corona doesn't seem very frightening at all. I don't want to get sick with anything, needless to say. But if I went to the doctor with a respiratory complaint- personally I'd rather him come back and tell me I had the Chinese Kung Flu, instead of other pulmonary conditions like emphysema , tuberculosis or small cell carcinoma of the lung.

But that's just me.

Actually they are laying off nurses and healthcare personnel here in Pennsylvania. They've cancelled a lot elective procedures, fewer people are needed treated for gun shot wounds, motor vehicle accidents or food poisoning as they aren't leaving the house as much and restaurants are closed.

To me, Corona doesn't seem very frightening at all. I don't want to get sick with anything, needless to say. But if I went to the doctor with a respiratory complaint- personally I'd rather him come back and tell me I had the Chinese Kung Flu, instead of other pulmonary conditions like emphysema , tuberculosis or small cell carcinoma of the lung.

But that's just me.
Well, we all know you are a moronic idiot, so there is that.

Governments know the truth but they deliberately caused shutdowns and destroying of economies.
Who will sue the international gang of monsters after get proven the Pandemic is nothing severe as a flu?

Don’t believe morons are still putting out this shit

The modern day Neville Chamberlain chimes in.

Don’t believe morons are still putting out this shit

So the reports from New York City about the hospital ships and temp hospitals in Central Park being virtually empty are false?

BTW, did you listen to Billy Cunningham last night? He was talking about how "off" the predictions by experts were so far in state after state about the predicted impact of the Chinese Kung Flu Obamavirus?

But that's just me.
You must not have any lung issues. I do. The rapid progression from onset of symptoms to life-threatening illness is particularly scary. It's only the dedication of our health care professionals to thank for a death rate that does not seem that bad. Untreated this thing is one of the deadlier diseases to emerge in a very long time. The truly horrific phase of this will be all the people who may even now be dying in their houses and apartments from not having sought help for a "minor" illness.

I want you to run to the nearest emergency room and just take a deep long breath, and hold it in for as long as you can.

Then immediately put on a mask, go home, isolate yourself, and wait.

exactly, let's see the death notices. I haven't seen shit. Hospitals aren't full. Nurses have been told to stay quiet like the officers of Roswell. Yes they have, they've been silenced from providing information. I have a friend who told me her nurse friend told her that she wasn't allowed to give her any information. Folks, when you want a fake war, you have to keep the facts silent.

I want you to run to the nearest emergency room and just take a deep long breath, and hold it in for as long as you can.

the hospital ER's aren't busy. just aren't. drive by one like I did. no cars. two hospitals I went by. Let's see the death notices of those who died.

But that's just me.
Well, we all know you are a moronic idiot, so there is that.
so you'd prefer tuberculosis, huh?

exactly, let's see the death notices. I haven't seen shit. Hospitals aren't full. Nurses have been told to stay quiet like the officers of Roswell. Yes they have, they've been silenced from providing information. I have a friend who told me her nurse friend told her that she wasn't allowed to give her any information. Folks, when you want a fake war, you have to keep the facts silent.

A lot of health care personnel are starving now. They were hoping that the coronavirus would be a boom time- hospital beds full, plenty of CTs, MRIs, echoes, blood draws- to keep them and the labs working.

But au contraire, it just hasn't come to fruition.

Instead thousands of medical appointments for chronic , non-corona related, causes have been cancelled, thousands of procedures and surgeries postponed. Post-surgery PT and followup as well, shelved.

But the promised influx of Corona Customers just hasn't materialized.

the hospital ER's aren't busy. just aren't. drive by one like I did. no cars. two hospitals I went by. Let's see the death notices of those who died.
I have the same response for you...run to the nearest emergency room and just take a deep long breath, and hold it in for as long as you can.

Do that first, then let us know in 2 weeks how things are going w/you.

Neither has covid19. All the hospitals that are overwhelmed are somewhere else. Even in the hardest hit New York that can't squeeze out more than 20 patients to put on the Mercy. Los Angeles finally farted out three for the Comfort.

I have the same response for you...run to the nearest emergency room and just take a deep long breath, and hold it in for as long as you can.

Do that first, then let us know in 2 weeks how things are going w/you.
sure you do, you're a parrot, you must screech as often as possible about the farse. you have no link or data to support your farse.

sure you do, you're a parrot, you must screech as often as possible about the farse. you have no link or data to support your farse.
That's what I thought.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Forum List

Back