How fast will crime decrease in Zimmerman's neighborhood if he's acquitted?

If you were a criminal, would you enter Zimmerman's neighborhood if he's acquitted?

• Hell No!

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Only with a gang of 50 men.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would seek him out!

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Think about it, if you were a criminal, and Zimmerman was acquitted, would you you even think of setting foot in a town where the citizens have organized to defend their town from lawbreakers?

I think this case, if he's acquitted, will be the first step towards the citizenry policing their own towns and neighborhoods, making it near impossible to enforce bogus and unconstitutional laws. Local sovereignty may be in the balance in this very trial.

I love how you guys have created this bizarre narrative of how "the citizens" are "defending their town" from "lawbreakers".

That's not close to what happened - it wasn't "the town", it was a lone wannabe cop, and he didn't "defend" from "lawbreakers", he killed an innocent kid.

Think about it, if you were a criminal, and Zimmerman was acquitted, would you you even think of setting foot in a town where the citizens have organized to defend their town from lawbreakers?

I think this case, if he's acquitted, will be the first step towards the citizenry policing their own towns and neighborhoods, making it near impossible to enforce bogus and unconstitutional laws. Local sovereignty may be in the balance in this very trial.
The real question will be how long will the riots last.

I love how you guys have created this bizarre narrative of how "the citizens" are "defending their town" from "lawbreakers".

That's not close to what happened - it wasn't "the town", it was a lone wannabe cop, and he didn't "defend" from "lawbreakers", he killed an innocent kid.
We have no proof the 'kid' was innocent, and he (Zimmerman) is far from the long ranger you are trying to make him out to be.

How about we let the courts decide this, eh?

Yes, for this paritcular that MIGHT be true, but an acquittal will be an overall victory towards the disbandment of police forces. Chicago and Detroit really need to organize into citizen militias.

Also, with a citizen police force, you think they'd gang up on old grandma for not paying her car registration fee, like current police do?

you kidding? It's quite possible there will be riots galore.

Let those riots try to attack any gun carrying town lolol

We are talking about people's lives here. It's not a laughing matter.

There seem to be some people who relish at the thought of people they don't like being killed, especially violently killed.

I don't think we should be happy about anyone dying. I am not happy that Trayvon died. I dont think Zimmerman needs to be incarcerated for defending hismelf, but im not happy that anyone died.

We need to change hearts and minds of people. Not killing one another. We should be seeking reconciliation, education, and redemption.

The pride of this people will destroy them if we don't change.

Last edited:

We have no proof the 'kid' was innocent
Whether or not Martin assaulted Zimmerman, up until that point Martin was innocent of any crime, not a "lawbreaker".

and he (Zimmerman) is far from the long ranger you are trying to make him out to be.
He was the only member of the "Neighborhood Watch" he himself started. Sounds like a "lone ranger" to me.

I don't believe I've made any statements about whether Zimmerman is guilty.

Do you think that a Zimmerman acquittal will result in striking fear into the hearts of "lawbreakers" everywhere? That's the topic we're discussing.

Yes, for this paritcular that MIGHT be true, but an acquittal will be an overall victory towards the disbandment of police forces. Chicago and Detroit really need to organize into citizen militias.

I'm sorry, that's the most ridiculous statement you've made yet on this board. (And that's really saying something).

If anything, the Zimmerman/Martin situation shows pretty clearly the danger of self important vigilantes.

Also, with a citizen police force, you think they'd gang up on old grandma for not paying her car registration fee, like current police do?

A "citizen police force" is perhaps the most frightening thing that could ever happen in this country.

We don't operate by mob rule here.

Personally, I think there should be more participation from ALL neighborhoods in towns for NWP. Perhaps it would keep kids from doing stupid shit because the parent(s) have no clue nor care what they are doing....and it would keep pond scum like that guy in the vid that beat up the woman a bit more nervous in breaking into peoples homes due to neighbors who will have each others backs.

Whether or not Martin assaulted Zimmerman, up until that point Martin was innocent of any crime, not a "lawbreaker".

and he (Zimmerman) is far from the long ranger you are trying to make him out to be.
He was the only member of the "Neighborhood Watch" he himself started. Sounds like a "lone ranger" to me.

Do you think that a Zimmerman acquittal will result in striking fear into the hearts of "lawbreakers" everywhere? That's the topic we're discussing.
Attacking a person to the point that they need to use deadly force to protect themselves is hardly an innocent.

You have your facts wrong about the "Neighborhood Watch". And to think he was a "Lone Ranger" out to kill someone while giving a pass to Martin is a bias that cannot be overlooked.

No, you simply imply that by his lone ranger mentality, he was out to kill a kid because he was gun-ho on no more information than that given by a media that tried to impute that Zimmerman was a racist by playing ONLY that part of the 911 recording that made it seem so....

I think that if Zimmerman is acquitted of the charges, you are going to see more vigilante justice perpetrated in the street than anything Zimmerman ever could do.

Last edited:

I'm sorry, that's the most ridiculous statement you've made yet on this board. (And that's really saying something).

If anything, the Zimmerman/Martin situation shows pretty clearly the danger of self important vigilantes.

A "citizen police force" is perhaps the most frightening thing that could ever happen in this country.

When it comes to crimes, we should have a mob rule. The cops are busy doing stuff....cuts have been done where some forces are disbanded...there is so much crime it takes cops an hour to come help someone. Time to look out for ourselves and our own.

Attacking a person to the point that they need to use deadly force to protect themselves is hardly an innocent.

You have your facts wrong about the "Neighborhood Watch". And to think he was a "Lone Ranger" out to kill someone while giving a pass to Martin is a bias that cannot be overlooked.

No, you simply imply that by his lone ranger mentality, he was out to kill a kid because he was gun-ho on no more information than that given by a media that tried to impute that Zimmerman was a racist by playing ONLY that part of the 911 recording that made it seem so....

I think you should focus on what I've actually said, rather than what you assume I mean.

I don't think that Zimmerman was "out to kill" anyone. And I'm certainly willing to take a look at anything you've got that says otherwise about the Neighborhood Watch.

When it comes to crimes, we should have a mob rule. The cops are busy doing stuff....cuts have been done where some forces are disbanded...there is so much crime it takes cops an hour to come help someone. Time to look out for ourselves and our own.
No, I disagree with that.

Neighborhood Watch programs to keep crime at bay are all fine, but the use of force should only apply in self defense. I simply don't agree with the doctrine of a 'duty to retreat'.

I think you should focus on what I've actually said, rather than what you assume I mean.

I don't think that Zimmerman was "out to kill" anyone. And I'm certainly willing to take a look at anything you've got that says otherwise about the Neighborhood Watch.
well, I don't have the research right at hand. But you claim that Martin is innocent while ignoring the real threat to this neighborhood (hell, most of the state) should Zimmerman be acquitted.

I cannot accept that Martin is totally innocent in the matter, and I WILL allow the courts to decide the truth of it. I just grow weary of people who seem to think they "Know" better or more.

I support the 'Stand your ground" laws, and do not consider them to be a license for vigilantism, nor do I think they will lead to that as you suggest.

We do operate by mob rule. We have a police force that busts granny for not paying her car registration, money that pays that fat pensions and triple digit salaries and benefits of the entire prison-industrial complex; at the expense and very high taxes of the serfs.

If its not the police that are operating by mob rule, it's the criminal gangs in the ghetto that enforce mob rule.

I'd rather upstanding law-abiding VOLUNTEER citizens be the "mob-rule."

Forum List

Back