How Far will Trump Go to Win?

Enablers? You must mean the present illegitimate administration. They are enabling rampant crime. They are enabling illegal immigration. They are enabling CRT. STFU.
All quite true for America!
The rest of the world doesn't care which of your corrupted political parties are to blame.

i think what you are really trying to say is that Biden is tanking in the polls and pessimism about Americas future has risen 20 % since Biden took office .and you will not have a pandemic to allow loose voting integrity in 22 and 24
You're probably right about the pessimism over America's future!

the guy is gone....geezus get over the guy....he cant hurt you anymore...
I'm a Canadian and I'm over him. In fact I never started with him.
I'm simply exploring ideas on what he will do to become the president again. Psychopaths can never accept defeat.

But inciting violence is going to be dangerous for him.
Even Democracies sometimes turn to methods beyond the ballot boxes to correct what some saw as a critical situation with the Kennedys.

Trump is obviously a dangerous and mentally ill threat to America's future, but he's captured the support of millions of extremist supporters.

Even a few million extremists with guns can cause a lot of damage. Hitler didn't have a majority or even need a majority at the ballot boxes.

Just be warned on the possibilities of what Trump might do!

What a silly thread.

Trump is done, he will not get re-elected, he won't start a riot, the military could easily restore anything in less than a day, unless city mayors ask the military and cops to stand down like last summer's mess.

It is all just a fear driven thread that won't happen and if it does, it won't be any threat.
Strange that you say it won't happen and then suggest at least two possibilities that it will happen.

he won't start a riot unless ............
won't happen and if it does, ..........

It's hardly silly when it's bringing out some thinking on the possibilities.
Just keep in mind that a psychopath can never accept defeat!

What are Trump's options?

1. his death? (suicide, murder, ??)
2. the audits proving he won? LOL
3. arrested and kept in jail?
4. mental breakdown?
5. ???

America is pretending that it's democracy wasn't attacked.
This is due to the political climate in which Trump still has the ability to cause great harm if he directs his extremist supporters to violence with guns in the streets.

His supporters are ready and quite openly asking for Trump to give the word.
America's DOJ under Garland is very aware of the possible bloodbath if Trump was brought to justice.

I'm a Canadian and I'm over him. In fact I never started with him.
I'm simply exploring ideas on what he will do to become the president again. Psychopaths can never accept defeat.

But inciting violence is going to be dangerous for him.
Even Democracies sometimes turn to methods beyond the ballot boxes to correct what some saw as a critical situation with the Kennedys.

Trump is obviously a dangerous and mentally ill threat to America's future, but he's captured the support of millions of extremist supporters.

Even a few million extremists with guns can cause a lot of damage. Hitler didn't have a majority or even need a majority at the ballot boxes.

Just be warned on the possibilities of what Trump might do!
i dont have to be warned....the guy will not be re-elected....in time he will just be looked at as another crackpot....

Strange that you say it won't happen and then suggest at least two possibilities that it will happen.

he won't start a riot unless ............
won't happen and if it does, ..........

It's hardly silly when it's bringing out some thinking on the possibilities.
Just keep in mind that a psychopath can never accept defeat!

What are Trump's options?

1. his death? (suicide, murder, ??)
2. the audits proving he won? LOL
3. arrested and kept in jail?
4. mental breakdown?
5. ???
nothing, he has no power and will do nothing. That's it. Your speculating just shows how far inside your head he is.

Will he be able to put a million armed and violent supporters on the streets, ready and willing to kill for him?

Trump's chances are being rapidly diminished and he has no way to rebuild his popularity without his Facebook, Twitter, etc. soapboxes. Is he going to become like a desperate cornered rat in the near future?

The investigation into Jan.6th. now have the potential to move Trump to action.

And how large a military force will it take to restore order to America?

The possibilities shouldn't be ignored, and so this topic at least raises the issue.

US media outlets most likely won't dare raise it!

No the military won't be necessary.

If you notice people that trump endorses usually lose elections.

One just lost in Texas yesterday.

Our revolutions happen at the ballot box and if the last few elections are any indication, trump and most of his supporters can't get elected dog catcher.

If so, you'd deserve it.

You wish so in your dreams.

I hope so. You need it.

Probably because there won't be any investigation, just another party-led sham designed to illicit a predetermined outcome like the two fake impeachments.

Your bigger concern should be what will you do when it turns out that 90% of ther military all back Donald?

Not as much as the issue of the crooked election shouldn't be ignored.
Personally I think we should start shooting anyone with a maga hat on sight.

It's the only way to be sure.

No the military won't be necessary.

If you notice people that trump endorses usually lose elections.

One just lost in Texas yesterday.

Our revolutions happen at the ballot box and if the last few elections are any indication, trump and most of his supporters can't get elected dog catcher.
I'm pretty sure you're right on Trump not being able to be elected. As you suggest, there are many signs in the air that say Trump won't be given another chance at the ballot boxes.

But the point is, a psychopath can never accept defeat, and so he will try other ways to win.

The purpose of this discussion is to explore the possibilities.

Trump still has the power to cause chaos with as few as a million angry extremists with guns, being called to action.

And then if he does, will the US military stand solidly together when called upon to kill large numgers of their fellow Americans?

Some good points.
But how far will Trump go in his attempts to win?
Will he take a chance at the ballot boxes or does he already know that can't do it for him.

And what will he resort to doing to somehow win.
He's demonstrated on Jan.6th. that he'll go pretty far.
Will he go farther?
The rule: A psychopath can't and won't ever accept defeat.
Well I don't know what Trump's goal really is. I suspect he has no intention of ever becoming potus again. He may even realize he's unelectable. But Henry and others are saying Trump is gone are wrong... Trump is not gone. He still controls the gop. Today the Gop continues to defend the mob that stormed the capital to stop congress from doing its job and attacked police.

The gop reps touting him for Speaker weren't just blowing shit. The idea came from somewhere, and I've no doubt Trump thinks it would be great to be speaker and do nothing but shoot shit at Biden. IF the gop takes the House and if Trump wants the title (he won't ever even try to do the job) I suspect the gop will elect him. If Trump EVER thought about actually making America a better place, he stopped caring long ago. It's about selling shit to fools to keep his head above water. And he will do anything, and say anything, to that end.

Nope, this is the "stop fucking up my country" me.

When you decide to have a southern border and stop importing illegal aliens, drugs and criminals, spending us into the fucking ground and supporting leftist insurrectionists attacking US cities, get back to us with how this is your country and you want people to stop fucking it up.

Apparently you believe fucking it up is your job, traitor

I'm pretty sure you're right on Trump not being able to be elected. As you suggest, there are many signs in the air that say Trump won't be given another chance at the ballot boxes.

But the point is, a psychopath can never accept defeat, and so he will try other ways to win.

The purpose of this discussion is to explore the possibilities.

Trump still has the power to cause chaos with as few as a million angry extremists with guns, being called to action.

And then if he does, will the US military stand solidly together when called upon to kill large numgers of their fellow Americans?

I don't think that trump will be able to call up a million angry voters to overthrow the government.

As a veteran of the National Guard for my state, I know the weapons that the civilians of trump's so called army are no match for our highly equipped and trained military.

I also don't believe that many of the trump followers are going to put down their beers, get their fat butts off their recliner chairs to go attack our government.

They are way too lazy to read an article or click on a video much less get off their fat butts to attack our nation.

If you don't think that our military or police force isn't willing to kill a lot of Americans, just look at Ruby Ridge. They even killed the family's dog. Or look at Waco.

Many of our military are well experienced in combat from Iraq and Afghanistan. The minute any one of the trump people raises a weapon to our military, our military has killed them before they are able to pull the trigger.

I don't think that trump will be able to call up a million angry voters to overthrow the government.

As a veteran of the National Guard for my state, I know the weapons that the civilians of trump's so called army are no match for our highly equipped and trained military.

I also don't believe that many of the trump followers are going to put down their beers, get their fat butts off their recliner chairs to go attack our government.

They are way too lazy to read an article or click on a video much less get off their fat butts to attack our nation.

If you don't think that our military or police force isn't willing to kill a lot of Americans, just look at Ruby Ridge. They even killed the family's dog. Or look at Waco.

Many of our military are well experienced in combat from Iraq and Afghanistan. The minute any one of the trump people raises a weapon to our military, our military has killed them before they are able to pull the trigger.

Trump never told anyone to go in the Capital. You're just another leftist liar who is lying about what Trump said.

Democrats are as dishonest as every despotic government in world history. You lie about everything all the time. No wonder you like Marxist governments like Cuba and China.

On the other hand, you are a traitor who supported leftist insurrectionists who attacked US cities all last summer. You committed treason, Benedict Arnold

Trump will never lead an insurrection. He has bone spurs. He's shown he'll try to incite one. But maybe that's Cheney and Kinzinger's end game .... never again.

But he's just making noise about the election. Apparently he was surprised by the outcome ... but he was probably the only one ... outside of Pelosi and Schumer who expected a better outcome. But he's merely about getting the maximum number of dollars contributed to him. He'd do anything that didn't cause him discomfort for them, and perhaps that's the point.

Forum List

Back