How, exactly, would it be done to prove Trump did not declassify those documents?

Republicans are insisting that this be done. Its of course silly to expect someone to prove a negative. Republicans secretly know this because they can provide an answer on how this would be done.

I’ll ask again: how could it be proven that Trump did not declassify those documents? What specific theoretical evidence would be needed for this to be done?
Trump did not declassify the Top Secret and Secret documents. When he tells the rubes he did, they are incredibly still dumb enough to bleev anything Trump tells them.

He told the tard herd that Obama had Secret nuclear documents. That was a lie.

You know how you can prove Trump is lying? It's very simple.

His lawyers are not making that claim in court. Because if they did, they can be disbarred for lying.

That's how you know.

It's a formal process? No, Billy...actually it isn't! The President is the ultimate authority of classification of documents. He doesn't have to run it by someone. He doesn't have to get approval. If you're the President and you want to take ANY document to your home then you are within your Constitutional rights to do so!
Lol dude it definitely does not work like that. The issue isn’t that he would get approval from someone else. The issue is that there would be a formal process to do it either way. He can’t just quietly say to himself that the docs are declassified and then not tell anyone. Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? Trump’s lawyers didn’t even argue in the court filing that he did that.

Now there's a glowing testimonial! LOL
How about this, Billy...can you think of any President who's been worse for his first two years then Joe Biden? :)
Well you already know my answer and we both know you disagree so it’s stupid and pointless to even say it.

Lol dude it definitely does not work like that. The issue isn’t that he would get approval from someone else. The issue is that there would be a formal process to do it either way. He can’t just quietly say to himself that the docs are declassified and then not tell anyone. Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? Trump’s lawyers didn’t even argue in the court filing that he did that.
Describe the "formal process" that has to take place for a sitting US President to take classified materials to his home, Billy! I'd like to hear what that process consists of.

Trump did not declassify the Top Secret and Secret documents. When he tells the rubes he did, they are incredibly still dumb enough to bleev anything Trump tells them.

He told the tard herd that Obama had Secret nuclear documents. That was a lie.

You know how you can prove Trump is lying? It's very simple.

His lawyers are not making that claim in court. Because if they did, they can be disbarred for lying.

That's how you know.
Yep I made a thread on this earlier. It is nowhere in that court filing yesterday that his lawyers were arguing he declassified those docs.

Describe the "formal process" that has to take place for a sitting US President to take classified materials to his home, Billy! I'd like to hear what that process consists of.
I don’t know the process. Really don’t need to know. What I do know is that there is one according to actual legal experts who have commented on the case.

I don’t know the process. Really don’t need to know. What I do know is that there is one according to actual legal experts who have commented on the case.
You just claimed there WAS a process but then when you're asked to describe what it is...you say you don't know the process? Ah, Billy? That makes you look like an idiot...just saying!

You just claimed there WAS a process but then when you're asked to describe what it is...you say you don't know the process? Ah, Billy? That makes you look like an idiot...just saying!
lol I mean you can believe anything you want about me. You do have to remind yourself though that you have no idea how it works either. Go ahead and look it up. Detail what the process is.

No Trumptard has ever explained what possible rational reason Trump would have for declassifying documents which could cause grave national harm if revealed.

The egomaniac just wanted those documents around to make himself feel important, like his fake magazine covers.

lol I mean you can believe anything you want about me. You do have to remind yourself though that you have no idea how it works either. Go ahead and look it up. Detail what the process is.
LOL...you want ME to detail the process that you claimed exists and I claimed didn't? Are you high? That's the dumbest thing I've heard in quite some time!

Billy...Billy...Billy! Don't tell me you don't know what the Trump lawyers argued in court?

That was the Trump lawyers response to the DOJ's argument that a Special Master shouldn't be appointed, G5000. It's a specific response to a specific motion.
And it plainly states that it should not have been a surprise that Trump had classified documents.

It's an open admission.

Trump is lying to you tards when he says he declassified them.

Dear Trumptards,

You need to be like the rest of America at this point. When you see or hear the words "Donald Trump says", then just assume you are about to hear a whopper.

Again.

And it plainly states that it should not have been a surprise that Trump had classified documents.

It's an open admission.

Trump is lying to you tards when he says he declassified them.
Nobody is claiming that Trump didn't have documents, G5000! What's in question is whether he had the authority to declassify those documents...which he did under the Constitution...and if so they would no longer BE classified!

Republicans are insisting that this be done. Its of course silly to expect someone to prove a negative. Republicans secretly know this because they can provide an answer on how this would be done.

I’ll ask again: how could it be proven that Trump did not declassify those documents? What specific theoretical evidence would be needed for this to be done?

Its the Democrats who have to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt, not Republicans. I doubt you will be able to even make an attempt at it.

Forum List

Back